Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 21. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I do not agree with this statement, because today it seems to me that people should understand that everything in our life is temporary and what they say today about bitcoin can very quickly disappear, so today there is a high probability that all the same in the place of bitcoin will come others.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
No, I see that the new ETH is the king of Crypto. Although Bitcoin is more popular and more popular than ETH, it can not have as many advantages as ETH. ETH is also very popular now. I think in the future people will forget about Bitcoin and invest in ETH

You're right. Bitcoin is now outdated and ETH needs replacement of Bitcoin's location. I sold out my Bitcoin assets and started moving to ETH. Hopefully one day the price of ETH will be higher than the price of Bitcoin

The price of ETH will not be higher than the price of Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin coins offer a maximum of 21m BTC. whereas the maximum supply of ETH is 99m ETH. So the price of ETH never reaches $ 5k
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
While I agree bitcoin is the king. But Ethereum is developing. Sometimes the Queen's overthrow of the kings)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Yes, I agree Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen, the best coin is bitcoin, which can never surpass bitcoin even  Ethereum .
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
No, I see that the new ETH is the king of Crypto. Although Bitcoin is more popular and more popular than ETH, it can not have as many advantages as ETH. ETH is also very popular now. I think in the future people will forget about Bitcoin and invest in ETH

You're right. Bitcoin is now outdated and ETH needs replacement of Bitcoin's location. I sold out my Bitcoin assets and started moving to ETH. Hopefully one day the price of ETH will be higher than the price of Bitcoin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
I personally agree with the phrase you make because it is very superior in terms of price while etherum excels in terms of enthusiasts or platforms, because a lot of ico projects that appear with etherum platform.
Activity: 112
Activity: 112
I think Bitcoin and ETH are the king in the Crypto market. bitcoin and ETH are the first electronic coins to be made in the world and they have a lot of benefits for the user.
Activity: 378
Yes, of course, I strongly agree. Bitcoin as its king and Ethereum as its queen. Because the best coin is Bitcoin and the second best coin is also Ethereum. I really like both of these coins because these two coins are very promising for the present and future. I'm sure both of these coins will keep hold of their high value.
Activity: 322
I totally agree with you. Bitcoin was number one and soon after that it was ETH. It is possible that Bitcoin was created before ETH so it was trusted by many people and everybody called Bitcoin the King
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm not entirely with your opinions. During this time Bitcoin is the king of Crypto, ETH will be the prince of Crypto. It will take a while for Bitcoin to become old and ETH will take the throne
Activity: 20
Yes, I agree. Probably now it is
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I do not agree. The Ethereum has great potential. It is now the king of ICO and may overtake BTC in the entire cryptocurrency market in the near future.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I totally agree, because with so strong Bitcoin. Bitcoin deserves to be regarded as the king of coins with a development that is so increased.
While for Ethereum, Ethereum has a fairly high development and price. but they are still under Bitcoin. so Ethereum can be labeled as a rat of coins.
Activity: 38
the bitcoin is the king, leads the market with the support of investors
Activity: 19
i think we should not take care whwich is the king and queen. The important thing is that you have to choose the right coins with a right strategy to invest and earn money.
Activity: 141
yes, I agree these two coins are the best among the other coins and these two coins have different systems so will not rival each other in my opinion will continue to coexist as king and queen of coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
It's an interesting metaphor! I agree with this simile! Very image! The reality of bitcoin's status is that, for now, any other cryptocurrency can't shake its position! But it has its drawbacks! High commission, slow network! And ETH, flexible, fast, high penetration rate!
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
Bitcoin seems for like the ancestor which has involved into Litecoin, Peercoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is definitely the trading king. But Ethereum is the utility and token king. Bitcoin is just the orgin if crypto’s.

I like how you display different types of coin that might become the superior currency in the future but i believe that bitcoins will be always at the top since it was the first coin to be created and ethereum might stand a chance to grow further more just like ethereum but still bitcoins will be always at the top.
Activity: 126
That is the opinion part of the admirers of bitcoin and ethereum. and I myself agree with it. bitcoin as king and ethereum as queen of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: