Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 17. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
,,,I agree in the term of king and queen because bitcoin is the first digital coin created and it won't fade away until this time and it's still growing for the better future. While ethereum has also a good potential because it's smart contract and has a good performance.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I strongly agree. after all, EThereum is in the second position of the coin sequence that lined expensive. so Ethereum is able to become the queen of coins in the market. with Bitcoin being so powerful and expensive being the first and foremost coin of the entire coin. so I totally agree with this statement.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Undoubtedly, bitcoin is King and I agree with it 100%. Of course, for everyday use, it is somewhat expensive and slow, but then he is the King!) And the Etherium is number 2. For many, this is a "workhorse", so it is deservedly the Queen of the Crypto-currency.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i don't believe bitcoin can ever be dislodged and usurped. its market share can certainly be pushed further down, but it'll never not be right up there.

i do believe ethereum can be replaced by something better. ethereum has a job to do. some of the time it doesn't do that job very well. someone will come up with something that does the job better, cheaper and safer.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I can`t agree with that statement, Ethereum has a long way to go to reach the status of Queen. At least a year should past in order for it to happen. I would agree though, that Bitcoin is the king of Crypto right now, and I think it will remain the one for years to come.
Activity: 224
Well  so yes I agree, I think bitcoin deserve to be called a king and ethereum can also be called queen. because I think the two are the most popular in the world of crypto..
Activity: 160
Excellent information, useful for people who are beginning to learn the scope of crypto currency and cryptography. Continue in the same spirit and do not stop.
Activity: 55
is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ?
Activity: 644
Yes, in terms of volume Bitcoin and Ethereum are the king and queen of crypto world. But, they are also the top two crypto currencies with slow transactions and higher fees. They also have problems with their congested network. What happened to crypto kitties in Ethereum is the testament of that.
Activity: 98
Yes it is, I would agree with it. Also you can check this one to in terms of demands and value : https://coinmarketcap.com/
You can see that the 2 coins are the major needed in this crypto industry.
Thanks for the link
Activity: 27
Lol it same like a love story Smiley))
But I think they are competitor
Activity: 113
We can't just simply assume in that way. So far, many coins are getting hype at this moment. We dont even know that would potentially replace the #1 and #2 spots of cmc in the near future. Bitcoin and Ethereum is good but it depends on its uses demands.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Yes, I totally agree with what you mentioned above.
Bitcoin as king and etherem as queen.
Bitcoin can be called the king of the world because the whole world and mass media are busy discussing this digital currency, the pros and cons of coloring the presence of bitcoin, whereas we know the first bitcoin appeared in 2009, and busy in the discussion 2 years ago, and Etherem is called queen because etherem faithfully accompany bitcoin in the order of the 2 digital currencies in the interest of investors.
The essence of what I write is bitcoin when it first appears has no effect, but now the whole world is busy discussing it. and that's the value of a big investment.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I agree that bitcoin is king of crypto-currencies as well as receiving support from investors,but only very slow in growth but with huge fees and potential
Activity: 210
Yes i do agree with the representation of King and Queen both have their own identity in the market
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
At the moment, it is. And judging by the capitalization of that ripple their child Grin
Activity: 602
Excellent comparison. Bitcoin has respect and power, and ETH is more flexible. I think that this is an excellent alliance. I prefer to use ETH.
Activity: 2
BTCBTCBTC is the KING. Always and forever <3
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, but I do not think the cryptocurrency n ° 1 of the sector will remain forever. I believe that Ethereum will surpass it in the future, because it is a very solid project, with a team of exceptional quality that is developing it in the best way and it has enormous potential for growth
Activity: 79
Yes it is, I would agree with it. Also you can check this one to in terms of demands and value : https://coinmarketcap.com/
You can see that the 2 coins are the major needed in this crypto industry.
Pages:
Jump to: