Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!! - page 6. (Read 1472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
June 24, 2018, 06:28:12 AM
if you continue to repeat "not a bubble" long enough
the price will eventually go back to 20.000$  Grin
probably not,since bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies displaying a clear bubblelike behaviour
the latest Tether debacle is used to explain or at least try to give a feaseable explanation as to why it is not a bubble
but now we are headed all the way down to some 4-5k areas if nothing extraordinary happens
aka some big players decide it is time to blow the bubble yet again and start buying
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 24, 2018, 05:07:16 AM
yes you are right I really agree with you, bitcoin is actually not like bitcoin bubbles more like waves whose movements are just up and down, if you say bubbles then the price when high then it will break and can not do recovery while bitcoin can do the recovery price.

Yeah, maybe what they meant is bitcoin price increase unexpected price then suddenly drops a lot. Let's still wait and we will see that bitcoin will recover again.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 04:29:20 AM
yes you are right I really agree with you, bitcoin is actually not like bitcoin bubbles more like waves whose movements are just up and down, if you say bubbles then the price when high then it will break and can not do recovery while bitcoin can do the recovery price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
Bitcoin is a hierarchical coding currency. The nature of Bitcoin is different from centralized money that is run by an organization, it is not a bubble as you think. are you kown
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
I think they are just really scared to lose their money because of the big incident this past years that a similar price movements which are resulted to a bubble and lose its price rather value, so stock critics and other financial persona are really afraid that this might be repeated again in bitcoin we could not really blamed them warning people for the potential risk that might happen.
I think bitcoin is not a bubble, he has not really managing her bitcoin, bitcoin nowadays is still popular but in investing you should be careful for the right time to work on your bitcoin so that it would not result to bubble, try to look for the time to buy in the coin market and the time to sell your coins , just manage your investment properly because this time there is tight business strategy of your bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
June 24, 2018, 03:34:41 AM
I think they are just really scared to lose their money because of the big incident this past years that a similar price movements which are resulted to a bubble and lose its price rather value, so stock critics and other financial persona are really afraid that this might be repeated again in bitcoin we could not really blamed them warning people for the potential risk that might happen.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 24, 2018, 03:21:03 AM
Because of recent price falling in the market and and bitcoin different speculation and comment that people heard, they come up an idea that maybe bitcoin is a bubble and that everything is  just a word and nothing really is true about bitcoin, its profit and investment and all that.. but those who experienced it proved what bitcoin really is that t is not a bubble but real cyrpto currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
June 24, 2018, 02:43:24 AM
This is a classic topic. The word bubble is already a discussion years a go and still trending because bitcoins and other cryptocurrenciies are naturally volatile. Every time prices or value goes downtrend, they all speak bubbles and bubbles bursting. I am kinda tired of hearing such discussion because there is no sense anymore.  Bitcoin burst means it will go flat zero which I do not I agree in. It is impossible.
Activity: 336
June 24, 2018, 12:58:59 AM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!

Bitcoin will never ever turn into a bubble like how come it would happen if bitcoin today is still consistent though there are price changes still it won't make bitcoin to disappear.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 23, 2018, 02:18:14 PM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

I agree. Although many say that Bitcoin is a bubble because of the movement it shows, seemingly on a regular basis, I still would say that it's not a bubble because it has maintained and kept a good and high enough price point that is not decreasing on such a sharp manner. Although it is try true  that its price changes so intermittently, going up and down at any point. It is still safe to say that Bitcoin is not a bubble because of its continuous presence for the past several years and the continued gain in value.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 23, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
Yes many people not understand and dont know about what is bitcoin and they who dont know always only able to judge. They said it were a new tulip fever but i dont think the same. This market correction and many people are trying to make profit and some are panic with volatility of bitcoin. Bitcoin indeed not a bubble and bitcoin do has a value.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
Bitcoin is a volatile currency which means their is up and downs in its price and when its price down then many investors loss their money and consider bitcoin is a bubble. But i think bitcoin is not bubble. Their is another reason present because of this many people consider it is a bubble. In the year of 2017 bitcoin price increase surprising like a bubble swell but in 2018 their is steadily fall in its price which makes its a bubble in front of many people. I think its price will be increase and it is not a bubble.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 23, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
If bitcoin a buble, rockerfeller funds and soros funds won't to look on cryptomarket. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is new kind investment instrument and many firm aware that and they just waiting government issuing regulation.
A lot of people are mistaking the characteristics with some of the price action that has taken place in the past. A bubble would not have any value but bitcoin does.

The only thing that was a bubble in a short amount of time was the price which was brought about by FOMO and got driven up which I would say as a result of manipulation to give those who are looking for a way to get rich quick the wrong picture, and that made the price at that point a bubble, but in the long run, it is still going to be sustainable as it tries to find a bottom.
Activity: 644
June 23, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
bitcoin bubble but before the bubble expands there is a small thorn that makes it erupt and experienced a very sharp price drop from the price before entering the new year 2018, this makes bitcoin investors at high prices to experience panic for fear of losses, but behind it there is a side that has the advantage of putting up a net at a low price so that they get a lot of bitcoin for sale when prices soar again.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
June 23, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

people who says that bitcoin is a bubble they doesn't know anything about bitcoin, they only create FUD and due this people are well-known in investment we cannot avoid that many will believe in them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 23, 2018, 06:15:08 AM
Globally, the more businesses use Bitcoin, the more stable the demand for digital currency. Given the current low commercial usage of Bitcoin, there is still a lot of room for development.
The discussion on whether or not there is a bubble in Bitcoin may continue indefinitely. From the current point of view, Bitcoin has become the mainstream now!
As long as we have a stable demand for it and a real demand, it sure will reduce any huge volatility that comes with the space. Bubble can be normal due to hype at a certain point in time, but it should be understood that bitcoin has real value, and in itself is not a bubble.

For now, we have experienced a situation where we can categorize it as a bubble of last year / early this year that popped which absolutely was expected but in the long run, it is not like it would end up not growing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
June 23, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
yeah indeed, bitcoin movement to getting profit its need a lot of time to make it much profit when investing in it, not just in the short term invest that people can earn
Yes it is right. Investors do not need to worry about the price and they have to buy as much as possible as there are some whale who are selling their coins only to buy at a lower price. If the investors will buy now then they will get the profit if they will not buy and will fear from the price then they will lose the opportunity and will lose the chance to buy at a lower price.
Worrying about price in the short term is what has put a lot of people into the panic zone and has made them to make certain decisions they would not really have made if there were in their right mind. Bitcoin is never a bubble as it has value, but the price could end up being a bubble due to over hype and a lot of people trying to join FOMO, which comes with a negative result most of the time when it pops and that is the case of what we are seeing presently.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 23, 2018, 04:51:30 AM
I wrote a big post once about the Bubble and the Ponzi scheme. Happen again. The us dollar has not been backed up by gold or other precious reserves for a long time. Almost all Fiat money has no real value in the equivalent of jewelry. Bitcoin also does not have, but this does not mean that they will not create a law that equates the price of 1 coin to a gram of gold, or a diamond, or a barl of oil. This is the economy of the countries in the future. This is the right vector of development.
In fact, if we should call anything a bubble, it is going to have to be fiat. No real value, just bullshit, which is being driven by manipulations and monopolies with a system built by centralization.

No one could deny the fact that things are changing gradually and money is evolving and anyone who wants to call bitcoin a bubble is as limited in knowledge as the government is limited in thinking best for her country. Bitcoin is never a bubble and anyone who wants to call it that would only be publicly embarrassing himself and that goes to those that call themselves financial expert.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 04:05:56 AM
If bitcoin a buble, rockerfeller funds and soros funds won't to look on cryptomarket. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is new kind investment instrument and many firm aware that and they just waiting government issuing regulation.
That’s right. Because if it were a bubble, it would have burst so far and would not have attracted such a huge amount of money. But it is the top notch spot for investment among the crypto lovers and it has been giving good returns just see the last year’s figures and decide yourself. This is an amazing technology and has a way to become the future international currency in future if all the countries across the globe agree to recognize it.
Activity: 350
June 23, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble cause rich and it is a new cryptocurrency that you have a great way my only complaint. The first is to invest, right? I am. I support cryptocurrency not. I support the right now is to study of money. I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause here.
Pages:
Jump to: