Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!! - page 8. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
June 22, 2018, 02:56:34 AM
I think all commodities if prices rise high bubble will surely happen, they are not wrong say bubble but they know bitcoin will not die
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 02:39:58 AM
Whatever they call it is their own business, I’ve made lots of money from Bitcoin so I don’t care what people call it. There are lots of people who are making money from Bitcoin, so all these economists can go ahead and say whatever they choose to say.

This is not the first time I’m hearing that Bitcoin is a bubble, I’ve heard it several times and it makes no changes at all, things will still be the same.
I admit that bitcoin is not bubble because thousands of people have invested in it and it is guaranteed that the future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading crypto. So it will hold the market and all other currencies will disappear from the market. Don’t worry about the authentication of bitcoin and go ahead if you want to invest in it.
the current price drop i think because the government has not legalized bitcoin, so many investors are not yet full power to support it. but if the government has legalized it then i am sure the price will increase high
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 02:15:17 AM
Whatever they call it is their own business, I’ve made lots of money from Bitcoin so I don’t care what people call it. There are lots of people who are making money from Bitcoin, so all these economists can go ahead and say whatever they choose to say.

This is not the first time I’m hearing that Bitcoin is a bubble, I’ve heard it several times and it makes no changes at all, things will still be the same.
I admit that bitcoin is not bubble because thousands of people have invested in it and it is guaranteed that the future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading crypto. So it will hold the market and all other currencies will disappear from the market. Don’t worry about the authentication of bitcoin and go ahead if you want to invest in it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 21, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
Yes it is not a bubble, each and every day itss shows it growth, either it increase or decrease. Last year 2017 end  it showed its tremendous growth. Likewise this year also we can expect that much of price growth. But now the market is not good but hope it will recover soon. Just buy the bitcoin now and hold it for future. Surely by the end of this year it will show its massive growth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 21, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
Bitcoin, since its origin in 2009 has seen an enormous growth in the financial market. Being the first crypto to be decentralised, the coin holds a special place in the economy and also opens new horizons. Currently the coin has a market capital of $115 billion. Also, the coin is so widely accepted in the financial market for it to be considered in a financial bubble now.
Though being volatile, the coin's prices can see lows and high, the coin will continue to hold a place in the economy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 08:26:36 AM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!

In my opinion, Bitcoin was created as a currency that would be an alternative to all Fiat. Maybe the price of bitcoin has increased artificially, but it is our fault. We sedated him with speculative capital. Now the price has returned to the actual indicator. Maybe now the bitcoin volatility will decrease and the price will grow slowly. I do not see any signs of bubbles. I think this is just a market correction. We will see Bitcoin will more stable soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 21, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
BItcoin is not bubble yes i agreed on that,but it was being pumped so many thought its a bubble .imagine how huge the price went when whales put their funds on this coin and suddenly after many had ride with the growth they withdraw all capitals reason why the value drops dip and many investors trapped on this fake pumped

But most of your stands is indeed and i believe on your point of views
Activity: 460
June 21, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
Bitcoin was invented as a currency that will become an alternative for all Fiat. Perhaps the price of bitcoin has been artificially increased, but it is our fault. We drugged him with speculative capital. Now the price has returned to the real indicators. Perhaps now the volatility of bitcoin will decrease and the price will grow slowly. I don't see any signs of a bubble.
Initially, some people said that bitcoin was created for use by terrorist organizations around the world. But I also believe that bitcoin was created to replace the Fiat money

I think for me bitcoin is not a bubble because we know the price of bitcoin is increasing  but sometimes become low but that is nomal of pricing of bitcoin and we know in srarting price of bitcoin is low but we can see now the price of bitcoin is increasing and there a chance to  become reach the original price so that for me bitcoin is not a bubble but continues to increase.
Activity: 169
June 21, 2018, 05:30:54 AM
Bitcoin was invented as a currency that will become an alternative for all Fiat. Perhaps the price of bitcoin has been artificially increased, but it is our fault. We drugged him with speculative capital. Now the price has returned to the real indicators. Perhaps now the volatility of bitcoin will decrease and the price will grow slowly. I don't see any signs of a bubble.
Initially, some people said that bitcoin was created for use by terrorist organizations around the world. But I also believe that bitcoin was created to replace the Fiat money
Activity: 281
June 21, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
I wrote a big post once about the Bubble and the Ponzi scheme. Happen again. The us dollar has not been backed up by gold or other precious reserves for a long time. Almost all Fiat money has no real value in the equivalent of jewelry. Bitcoin also does not have, but this does not mean that they will not create a law that equates the price of 1 coin to a gram of gold, or a diamond, or a barl of oil. This is the economy of the countries in the future. This is the right vector of development.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
June 21, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 01:44:07 AM
If bitcoin a buble, rockerfeller funds and soros funds won't to look on cryptomarket. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is new kind investment instrument and many firm aware that and they just waiting government issuing regulation.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
June 21, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
While i admire the OP's resolution to BTC or any crypto currency not being a bubble. I'd like to take it with a grain of salt. We will lose nothing if we hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Alot of people, including me, have been diversifying our investments like crazy. Me personally i view crypto currency as a midterm investment and just invest money I'm willing to lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
June 20, 2018, 11:56:10 PM
if you still have invested in bitcoin and currently enjoying its up and down, when people are buying and selling, then bitcoin is not a bubble, unlike any other crypto that has initially offers high returns then you wake up one morning you cannot convert it to exchanges nor trade it, then those coins are bubble, you see, bitcoin is otherwise, we can see the healthy market cap with bitcoin on the top of all other coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 11:11:32 PM
for those who don't know well the crypto world and also have never invested in bitcoin, they must call bitcoin is a bubble that can break at any time, or a big scam. they see from the rapid and unreasonable price changes that occur in late 2017 to early 2018. this is normal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 11:05:57 PM
Bitcoin is not bubble. because bitcoin backed by blockchain technology. blockchain technology is very unique that is going to rule the future, investors that invest to bitcoin are actually investing to this unique technology.
Yeah I believe that too and bitcoin gives us a privacy and we can store our bitcoin safely then it has a chance to gain a lot of profit and I hope bitcoin will recognize as one of the global currencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 08:39:19 PM
Many noobs thought bitcoin market as a bubble because it drastically drops value at times. But if they put into account the continuous appreciation of bitcoin's value, they will understand that the value itself is an evidence that bitcoin's not a bubble or a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 38
June 20, 2018, 06:18:46 PM
It seems like they were kind of right in that it popped at $20,000. Not trying to be negative because everything could be a bubble. It just is what it is. I'm going to continue supporting it, but people who listened to them probably saved themselves from losing a lot of money.

They just happened to be right not because of knowledge though. They probably were secretly buying.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
June 20, 2018, 06:04:13 PM
I think near time will show us if it is a bubble or not, cause nowadays we could say that the price is getting down and down, but future will show if this period was only for a moment or it will last forever.
I believe bitcoin will increase soon, this time we can see that bitcoin price going down but everytime I saw the price of it I just remember the volatility of bitcoin. In fact bitcoin now was slowly accepting by different business. Some people already accept it as a rule of payment. What we can do now was to value every bitcoin that we have.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
June 20, 2018, 05:57:43 PM
Bitcoin is not bubble. because bitcoin backed by blockchain technology. blockchain technology is very unique that is going to rule the future, investors that invest to bitcoin are actually investing to this unique technology.
Pages:
Jump to: