Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!! - page 7. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
June 22, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
I don't know how long the word BUBBLE will be hanging around, people and media often say bitcoin is a bubble, but the truth is it doesn't happen at all, and one thing that irritates me is the people who say 'BITCOIN IS BUBBLE' Apparently they are totally people don't understand the performance of bitcoin/cryptocurrency. That's the chaotic public stigma
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:45:31 PM
There are many factors affecting bitcoin prices so that by the end of the year bitcoin prices are very high. the first because last year a lot of bitcoin enthusiasts who buy in large quantities so that the volume of bitcoin increases rapidly. everyone saw the incident and was interested in buying bitcoin. and in this year crypto is having a lot of bad issues so people who invest in bitcoin sell simultaneously and large amounts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 10:32:02 PM
I agree with your opinion, bitcoin is not a bubble, bitcoin has a long history and personally I pointed out bitcoin is a very remarkable finding, both system and technology to enter the economy and ease of access of assets that is very privacy, crypto for my personal view of the system which is complicated and detailed indvidu but simple access, all of which are unified, and I think crypto will be the invention and the gate of the future of extraordinary, but at this time bitcoin legality is fought even though it must face the regulations and policies in each country, I think that the process is not easy but surely there is a way, may be useful and successful untu all of us
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 09:43:53 PM
These individuals telling bitcoin is a bubble are victims of scam through the use of bitcoin. We cannot blame them, because they have experience it. But let us not generalize everything because of the fact that in this industry, there are a lot of scammers especially hackers. So let us be very careful and vigilant as always. Do your own research.
Not all the people who are telling that bitcoin is a bubble are victim of scam, some of them like Warren Buffet is a very wealthy person which became rich because of investing in companies and he is one of the example that keep saying that bitcoin is a bubble because it is a pure speculation since there is no basis for the price of bitcoin but only the emotion of the investor and traders.

Warren buffet is a 90 year old guy (older even?) who doesn't know anything about crypto or bitcoin.
Activity: 3
June 22, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
We need to create real values that can be seen and felt with the senses
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 22, 2018, 09:34:58 PM
These individuals telling bitcoin is a bubble are victims of scam through the use of bitcoin. We cannot blame them, because they have experience it. But let us not generalize everything because of the fact that in this industry, there are a lot of scammers especially hackers. So let us be very careful and vigilant as always. Do your own research.
Not all the people who are telling that bitcoin is a bubble are victim of scam, some of them like Warren Buffet is a very wealthy person which became rich because of investing in companies and he is one of the example that keep saying that bitcoin is a bubble because it is a pure speculation since there is no basis for the price of bitcoin but only the emotion of the investor and traders.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
June 22, 2018, 07:38:12 PM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!

There is a reason why everything in the economy is valuable. So, behind in USD there is a state like America behind it, Gold is a valuable and limited metal in the world and etc.
There is nothing that makes Bitcoin worthwhile, but it is getting more value every day and there is no reason for it, just space.
We need more time to get Bitcoin fully understood.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
the problem with the term "bubble" and bitcoin has always been one thing, in my opinion.
people think bitcoin is only a bubble if it has gone up above some arbitrary price that they have in mind. for some this may be $1000 even and for others it may be $10k. and then they expect a bubble burst to be catastrophic and they say for example if price started dropping from $20k it should fall down to $1k so that they are satisfied there is no more bubble!

the reality is very different though!
bubbles happen, in fact we already had a lot of bitcoin bubbles and at least 4 or 5 huge ones and each time they burst and market corrects itself while a bunch of people are screaming weird low numbers! $20k was a bubble, so was $1200 of 2013, and so was $200 before that, and even $1 at some point.
in fact the roller coaster thing is basically this rise and fall when bitcoin enters its bubbles, then they burst and we have a huge drop because of panic (not only because of bubble) and then we start rising back up again.

so i think saying "bitcoin is not a bubble" is as wrong as saying "bitcoin is a bubble".  at times we have bubbles and they don't last long and just because price is dropping it doesn't mean we are still in a bubble!

Agreed, Bitcoin price has been volatile ever since it is started in crypto, most of the time when the price is falling to its deepest state unlike before, the speculators always saying that bitcoin will end soon,which is for is not a logical term , bitcoin has not yet been dead ever since 2009 , bitcoin is always been there and help many people lives, and when the time comes that its price will o low, those unloyal people who gain so much from it will soon do panic selling and started saying that bitcoin will be dead soon.
Activity: 161
June 22, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Bitcoin is truly not a bubble. We all see that btc has already stabelise in a price range. Although correction did happen. Btc proce is not just a show and prove that it is a decentralized platform.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 04:26:35 PM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

Some say bitcoin is bubbles because they don't have any knowledges and lacked of education about the reality of bitcoin they are in the wrong side. They belittle the capasity of bitcoin without knowing it... that this could bring big benefits and makes millionaires to the ordenary peoples.

Yes they are just afraid of bitcoin that soon the price of bitcoin will get down but the reality is that bitcoin price is at rising zone soon bitcoin will rise more, so I think bitcoin is not a bubble but it is best tool to make your future bright, your own faith your own determination can get you earn good profit so believe in bitcoin don’t think that it is bubble and soon it will be burst, it is our future which will remain the same for long time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 02:36:14 PM
Bitcoin was invented as a currency that will become an alternative for all Fiat. Perhaps the price of bitcoin has been artificially increased, but it is our fault. We drugged him with speculative capital. Now the price has returned to the real indicators. Perhaps now the volatility of bitcoin will decrease and the price will grow slowly. I don't see any signs of a bubble.
Initially, some people said that bitcoin was created for use by terrorist organizations around the world. But I also believe that bitcoin was created to replace the Fiat money

Well I think everyone has different thinking some are thinking positive and some are negative, no need to be so curious about the investment of bitcoin, bitcoin is full of profit it is surly now a bubble but almost 85% of my country population is earning with bitcoin, so it is not a bubble bitcoin is our future for sure and future making tools as an investment as currency and trading as well.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 01:13:19 PM
Call the firefighters, we are going to have lots of firefighting...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 22, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

Some say bitcoin is bubbles because they don't have any knowledges and lacked of education about the reality of bitcoin they are in the wrong side. They belittle the capasity of bitcoin without knowing it... that this could bring big benefits and makes millionaires to the ordenary peoples.

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 10:36:04 AM
Of course, bitcoin is not a bubble. It has been going through a process that has been going through for 10 years. It's something that we've noticed that bitcoins do not fly and disappear like the bubble that some people say.

Gosh, next year we will celebrate the 10th Jubilee of Bitcoin! I wonder why some people still call it a bubble - it is nonsense. I suppose Bitcoin millionaires do not think so.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 22, 2018, 08:16:27 AM
I do not believe that in General in the context of cryptocurrency is talking about the bubble. Bitcoin raspiaren, I invested in litecoin, and generally diversificarea portfolio. How much can you write about a bubble not a bubble. Everyone looks different. The technology that brings much use cannot be a bubble.
Activity: 80
June 22, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

nice write-up you've Said it all,  u truly understand the concept behind bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
June 22, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
Okay, you might be right to say that Bitcoin itself is not a bubble.
On the other hand, we've clearly seen that the market was in some sort of speculative bubble, when we saw the prices rise to 20k and subsequently drop to under 10K

If you don't think that's a bubble, you're misguided.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
June 22, 2018, 04:14:34 AM
From 2009 itself it would be in the market. If it is bubble it cannot survive for a such long time. It proves its growth in last year itself. Now this year also we can expect the same  , the ups and downs are nomally happens in the market.of it decreases continusouly then we cannot say it is a bubble.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
Yes it is not a bubble, each and every day itss shows it growth, either it increase or decrease. Last year 2017 end  it showed its tremendous growth. Likewise this year also we can expect that much of price growth. But now the market is not good but hope it will recover soon. Just buy the bitcoin now and hold it for future. Surely by the end of this year it will show its massive growth.

If bitcoin a buble, i think bitcoin can not survive in 9 years. Beside that, right now many big investment start to invest in cryptocurrency. Goldman sachs is one biggest investment banks and start opening bitcoin trading desk for their customer. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is real investment with real market
Pages:
Jump to: