Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Not Garbage, Embrace It - page 2. (Read 1828 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 21, 2017, 01:25:32 AM
Bitcoin is really not a garbage,  many people gain alot of opportunities to earn here in bitcointalk, bitcoin as the no 1 cryptocurrency. Is really a huge thing for us. It is fast and easy to receive or give money worldwide, you can ask for others services and pay them with btc. Btc is really helpful to us.  I embrace fully this bitcoin because it help me alot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 21, 2017, 12:57:55 AM
I disagree if they say bitcoin is just rubbish, what they know about bitcoin is very small, they have no insight about bitcoin, then say it is just rubbish, so far I really believe bitcoin is not garbage or just crap, because many already Feel the results or benefits of bitcoin itself, many of them are already successful from bitcoin and get satisfactory results, and maybe that says bitcoin is rubbish is a person who only sees from a different point of view
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
June 21, 2017, 12:55:03 AM
Whoever feel its a garbage are free to feel it. Those who feel its a gold they know it . So we do not have to actually judge it because everyone has their own opinion and intellectual enough to make use of bitcoin. Well for the country that has ban btc, for their citizens inspite of knowing the btc and its uses it would be useless for them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 21, 2017, 12:51:35 AM
I do not agree if bitcoin is said to be garbage. Bitcoin for me is gold. That can make money. For me bitcoin is a source of income and future investment.
 I am glad to get to know bitcoin. I hope bitcoin can be recognized by all circles of society.
I agree. Bitcoin is precious, as precious as a stone and i dont want to lose it nor forget it. I dont want to hear people that thet are saying that bitcoin is garbage and we cant earn money on it. And it is better to earn alt coin than that. Bitcoin is the first coin ive known and the most coin that has a greates value of all time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 21, 2017, 12:21:07 AM
I do not agree if bitcoin is said to be garbage. Bitcoin for me is gold. That can make money. For me bitcoin is a source of income and future investment.
 I am glad to get to know bitcoin. I hope bitcoin can be recognized by all circles of society.
Activity: 560
June 21, 2017, 12:19:37 AM
Clearly lol,bitcoins is not an garbage at all it is a gold for me and an answer for my financial needs it really helps me alot so no once can call bitcoins as garbage those people are those pathetic ones who doesnt know anything about bitcoins
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
June 21, 2017, 12:16:19 AM
Bitcoin is really not a garbage and we ahould embrace bitcoin.Because bitcoin is really an important thing ,it is important as money.Through bitcoin i am able to earn and use my money wisely.And by this i can provide some of my financial needs.

How can we say that bitcoin is just a garbage? We can't say that because there's a lot of people was helped by bitcoin. Of course, bitcoin is really important today especially to those people using bitcoin for their daily needs. I earn bitcoin in this forum that's why I'll work for it to support my financial needs. I will embrace it as much as it helps me a lot. It was so encouraging when I faced the world of bitcoin. Though people don't care about bitcoin but, we all know that there's a lot of important things behind it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
June 20, 2017, 10:53:56 PM
I think those people who are saying that Bitcoin is garbage are the people who lost a huge amount of money because they don't know how to manage their Bitcoin properly and they are saying thise things because they blaiming it for their incompetence.
Yes most of new trader/buy don't know how to store their bitcoins and many of them keep buying bitcoin when it is in peak price. When there is some correction just after that pump, they become panic and sell all they have. On the end they will actually loss with price volatility and start claiming that bitcoin is just a bubble and can't be stable investment

Seems most people are better off just holding their coin rather than trying to trade the volatility. Almost always they end up with less, unless you have long term experience trading elsewhere.
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2017, 10:50:37 PM
I think those people who are saying that Bitcoin is garbage are the people who lost a huge amount of money because they don't know how to manage their Bitcoin properly and they are saying thise things because they blaiming it for their incompetence.
Yes most of new trader/buyer don't know how to store their bitcoins and many of them keep buying bitcoin when it is in peak price. When there is some correction just after that pump, they become panic and sell all they have. On the end they will actually loss with price volatility and start claiming that bitcoin is just a bubble and can't be stable investment
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
June 20, 2017, 09:04:21 PM
For those claiming bitcoin is a garbage maybe they are not happy with bitcoin nowadays. But me Im thankful of bitcoin because I learn a lot when I learn bitcoin. Bitcoin help anyone by providing a source if income that really supports financial needs. Bitcoin is really important to me for years that Im using it.

That can't  be helped right? Being popular means you must have haters. Though I am also thankful in these digital currency where it gave me extra income and helping me pay some bills, I think without it, I am still in the roof of my mother whining how to get a job. It is not that important to me, though it is great that it helped me stand up.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
June 20, 2017, 07:14:31 PM
For those claiming bitcoin is a garbage maybe they are not happy with bitcoin nowadays. But me Im thankful of bitcoin because I learn a lot when I learn bitcoin. Bitcoin help anyone by providing a source if income that really supports financial needs. Bitcoin is really important to me for years that Im using it.

That can't  be helped right? Being popular means you must have haters. Though I am also thankful in these digital currency where it gave me extra income and helping me pay some bills, I think without it, I am still in the roof of my mother whining how to get a job. It is not that important to me, though it is great that it helped me stand up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
June 20, 2017, 07:06:22 PM
Bitcoin is a blessing thats comes from above and i catch it and embrace it. Bitcoin is one of the key to keep out from poverty. That is why i love bitcoin so much ,i really really love bitcoins.

What are you saying man? Bitcoin is a blessing? It us not a blessing, you can't catch it, and you can't also embrace it. And I don't know why bitcoin keep you out of your poverty, it is just a digital currency used online. If you are poor, I don't know how you afford to use bitcoin nor use a computer and have a good internet connection.

And what are you saying also.  He just using a elaborative definition of how he or she feels about bitcoin.  Do not be so literal.  It seems that you have a bad feeling about bitcoin.  It does not good to read about what you have posted.  As if you experienced something bad about bitcoin.  Being poor does not mean you sleep on the street just like beggars.  Plus there are many internet shop around so computers are readily available.

But I think that is a little exaggerated. And I don't feel bad about bitcoin and also do not have any bad experience with it. Though, if you are a poor person, you prioritize yourself to go in these internet shops than giving yourself a good meal everyday? Do you think that is good? Poor and beggar have differences, poor, don't have enough money but they live in a house but not well fitted for them. Beggars just sleep wherever they can sleep and begs for food.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
June 20, 2017, 04:09:18 PM
It is surely not garbage and in the coming years calling it garbage would be a shame to yourself and it will show all of us how greedy the person who said bitcoin is garbage really is. If you were one of the early investors you would understand and respect bitcoin the haters are currently just regretting for not buying at the right time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 20, 2017, 03:19:22 PM
The votality, high fee and longer confirmation time is the only thing I dislike with bitcoin. Generalizing bitcoin as a garbage because you hate one of it's feature is dumb if you will not consider the postives about bitcoin. So far I use bitcoin as investment and as a savings account. If you are not the type to be patient with how bitcojn works, then convert your money into another coin or stay away with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
June 20, 2017, 03:05:40 PM
Embrace and wait for the good future that lies ahead.
That is all I can think of now.
I envy those who hold a lot of bitcoin since the day it was still cheap up until now.
And when I keep thinking about that. It gives me courage to not spend it or sell it.
Embrace the fact that it is really used for illegal currency but still there is good in it. Try to fight it back with those who spreads it so that somehow they would have other things that can think of and might research if it is true.
We do have our own views about bitcoin because we are different on some way.Lets say that most of us do really appreciate bitcoin but there are others who wouldnt like it because of its advantages or any other reasons and we cant blame them since that is their own view to bitcoin as long we do know what we are doing and we know the risk on engaging to bitcoin then i would say it should be fine.

He is entitled to his own opinion about bitcoin. But us believes otherwise. We all know that bitcoin is not a garbage, tell that to the countless people who have became rich through bitcoin. Or investors who are stashing huge amount of bitcoin in their wallet because they think that bitcoin is safe for storing their wealth. But we can't impose our will to others because some of them don't believed in bitcoin. So could only stick to our own belief.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
June 20, 2017, 01:09:24 PM
I envy those who hold a lot of bitcoin since the day it was still cheap up until now.
And when I keep thinking about that. It gives me courage to not spend it or sell it.
Embrace the fact that it is really used for illegal currency but still there is good in it. Try to fight it back with those who spreads it so that somehow they would have other things that can think of and might research if it is true.
We do have our own views about bitcoin because we are different on some way.Lets say that most of us do really appreciate bitcoin but there are others who wouldnt like it because of its advantages or any other reasons and we cant blame them since that is their own view to bitcoin as long we do know what we are doing and we know the risk on engaging to bitcoin then i would say it should be fine.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
June 20, 2017, 12:58:43 PM
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 12:56:01 PM
Bitcoin is really not a garbage and we ahould embrace bitcoin.Because bitcoin is really an important thing ,it is important as money.Through bitcoin i am able to earn and use my money wisely.And by this i can provide some of my financial needs.
Only those who don't know anything about the value of bitcoin or that they can not invest in bitcoin new say like. It was a mistake when many people think bitcoin is a scam no different stuff.We can prove that the value of bitcoin not the same as garbage, it will continue to grow further and attract more investors.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
June 20, 2017, 12:51:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
June 20, 2017, 12:02:28 PM

Anyone who claims bitcoin is garbage is not someone that understands where bitcoin has been and where  it is going. Those are the  words of someone that is upset they missed the gravy train because of bitcoins volatility. Even if it were garbage, I would embrace it; but it's the core values that constantly bring in new users and keep it improving.
Pages:
Jump to: