Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Not Garbage, Embrace It - page 3. (Read 1828 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 20, 2017, 11:59:16 AM
Only those who do not completely understand bitcoin and blockchain will say that bitcoin is garbage. The article is correct in pointing out the key points in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet perfect and it have its flaws but saying it is garbage is too much. In time, people will notice the value of bitcoin. Lucky are those who noticed it before the majority does.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
June 20, 2017, 11:46:03 AM
Bitcoin is a blessing thats comes from above and i catch it and embrace it. Bitcoin is one of the key to keep out from poverty. That is why i love bitcoin so much ,i really really love bitcoins.

What are you saying man? Bitcoin is a blessing? It us not a blessing, you can't catch it, and you can't also embrace it. And I don't know why bitcoin keep you out of your poverty, it is just a digital currency used online. If you are poor, I don't know how you afford to use bitcoin nor use a computer and have a good internet connection.

And what are you saying also.  He just using a elaborative definition of how he or she feels about bitcoin.  Do not be so literal.  It seems that you have a bad feeling about bitcoin.  It does not good to read about what you have posted.  As if you experienced something bad about bitcoin.  Being poor does not mean you sleep on the street just like beggars.  Plus there are many internet shop around so computers are readily available.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
June 20, 2017, 11:06:53 AM
Bitcoin is a blessing thats comes from above and i catch it and embrace it. Bitcoin is one of the key to keep out from poverty. That is why i love bitcoin so much ,i really really love bitcoins.

What are you saying man? Bitcoin is a blessing? It us not a blessing, you can't catch it, and you can't also embrace it. And I don't know why bitcoin keep you out of your poverty, it is just a digital currency used online. If you are poor, I don't know how you afford to use bitcoin nor use a computer and have a good internet connection.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 20, 2017, 11:00:47 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
https://gexcrypto.io
June 20, 2017, 10:59:43 AM
The fact that bitcoin has a value has already proven that bitcoin is not a garbage. Articles appearing and stating that bitcoin is garbage was a waste of time when you read it. Maybe those people who say that bitcoin is a garbage did not enjoyed the benefits we have fro bitcoin. So thanks for this article, it will serve as a relief to the viruses saying that bitcoin is a trash.s
Activity: 951
June 20, 2017, 10:31:44 AM
If those speculators playing unfair, I will not seemingly entertain their rumors but I am putting my bows to those who can prove it litterally that bitcoin is a garbage. Then I couldn't see it as a reason to be cold against bitcoin and those people saying garbage on botcoin will turn out to shame like what's happening today price now at over $2000 ; and that's a big embarassment to them. Upon hearing it as a very bold comments on bitcoin as a garbage, I really believed that bitcoins always relied on the foundations you had of your entire life.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 20, 2017, 10:14:36 AM
The title says it all. Don't just talk some garbage sense about bitcoin because it will not help you to improve yourself or something, just embrace bitcoin and study it after you embraced it so you can have a good progress because i believe that nothing improves when you are just focusing in negative things so it is like better to have bitcoin or leave it kind of thingy.
Activity: 322
June 20, 2017, 09:07:37 AM

I really don't need anyone to write an article for me in other to know that bitcoin is not a garbage the number of people on this forum as well as outside it involved in bitcoin is enough testimony to that effect. To those countering the people who believe bitcoin is garbage, they should continue to live in ignorance while others that are ready to absorb should come into the game before its fully overcrowded.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 20, 2017, 06:17:06 AM

I think that this is an excellent article in response to marketwatch's article.

First of all, let me just say that marketwatch is filled with fiat supporters, central banking supporters, so they have a direct conflict of interest. Obviously, bitcoin if mass adopted would be infinitely better than the current fiat system, as it does not fuel bubbles, it does not hyperinflate, nobody is in control of it 100% like the government is, and there is no fractional reserve.

The quote from the original article about how bitcoin is garbage(not this one) basically sums up how ignorant the author actually is on marketwatch:

You: So what’s the purpose of bitcoin?

Fan: The technology is absolutely amazing!

You: Yes, but what’s it for?

Fan: Really, the “blockchain” technology is a total masterpiece, way ahead of its time!

You: Yes, yes, I understand that. But what is it actually for?

Fan: You don’t understand! It’s a completely decentralized money system! Totally revolutionary!

You: Honestly, does it have a purpose? Any purpose at all?

Fan: It’s the wave of the future!

Show me one guy on this forum that would say this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
June 20, 2017, 06:10:42 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin. Some people absolutely love the idea of online currencies while others completely despise it. It really comes down to personal preference but this article does bring up some good points. I would like to start off by saying that Bitcoin is definitely not garbage in my opinion. It has strong potential but it has hit a block in the road as not many people know about it. As Bitcoin slowly becomes mainstream, the price should go up and at that time, everyone will see that Bitcoin is definitely not garbage. Another huge problem is the fees, why would anyone in their right mind invest into a currency where they have to spend a huge amount of money just to send that currency to someone else. It really doesn't make any sense.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 20, 2017, 05:55:33 AM
I am embracing the fees so hard right now. I am hugging them closely and won't let them go. Because my life is not complete without these fucking fees man! Freedom in fees, fees in freedom. Fuck yeah!

I can understand your frustration. A few days back, I paid a withdrawal fee of BTC0.0015, to move BTC0.01 to my personal online wallet from the exchange wallet. At least when compared to the fee we had a few months back, this amount was significantly higher. Well... Let's see. SegWit is at 70% consensus right now. If it fails to achieve 80%, then we can wait until August 1.
Activity: 490
June 20, 2017, 05:47:46 AM
I read the article, and really agree with it. Why the hell people say bitcoin is garbage? Have they try this out before? Or just saying some nonsense because of some rumours?
Bitcoin is really worth it to embrace. Why? Because we will get benefit from it eventually. Like when the value increases, we'll get more profit. Or when we need emergency money, we can use it. And also make us have extra earning by this.
For those who said bitcoin is trash, maybe they just don't understand about this thing lol.

Exactly, bitcoin is not a trash, people who said and posted those kind of words does not know anything about bitcoin and maybe they cannot see how beneficial is when you hold a coin. People need more enlightenment on how they can have and the possitive benefits of having it despite of the long process it takes in transaction now we need to consider the massive transactions it is taking every now and then so it does not mean we need to consider things before judgement.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 20, 2017, 05:39:37 AM
The votality, high fee and longer confirmation time is the only thing I dislike with bitcoin. Generalizing bitcoin as a garbage because you hate one of it's feature is dumb if you will not consider the postives about bitcoin. So far I use bitcoin as investment and as a savings account. If you are not the type to be patient with how bitcojn works, then convert your money into another coin or stay away with cryptocurrency.

According to me fees is only big head ache for all the people who are all using bitcoins. You can find the so much implementation on blockchain technology and bitcoin. There many ICO coming up and many blockchain data security system by the international finance projects.
Activity: 672
June 20, 2017, 05:33:52 AM
After reading this article, I totally agree with this guy, I feel like the hate towards Bitcoin is way too much and way too unsupported, I feel like there are way too many people who hate bitcoin and don’t now anything about it. I think the reason why is because so many people hate bitcoin right now is that it seems like an opponent to their daily lives. People hate change and bitcoin is a change to those people’s payment options.

This person who made the bitcoin is trash article either has some personal vendetta against bitcoin or is just oblivious to all the good that bitcoin has done. Why didn’t he mention how bitcoin created jobs for people, how is a new piece of technology that can make people’s lives easier? The recent events that happened in Venezuela is an example of this.

People like this, who write articles shaming something without much research, just really get on my nerves.
Activity: 980
June 20, 2017, 04:38:47 AM
The votality, high fee and longer confirmation time is the only thing I dislike with bitcoin. Generalizing bitcoin as a garbage because you hate one of it's feature is dumb if you will not consider the postives about bitcoin. So far I use bitcoin as investment and as a savings account. If you are not the type to be patient with how bitcojn works, then convert your money into another coin or stay away with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 562
June 20, 2017, 04:31:48 AM
It is not a garbage it is verty useful today as of now I use these bitcoins as my savings and it is not definitley nonsense.It make sense because many people are being rich and having a growing status today.And millions are using bitcoins and many are embracing it
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
June 19, 2017, 05:51:03 PM
I am embracing the fees so hard right now. I am hugging them closely and won't let them go. Because my life is not complete without these fucking fees man! Freedom in fees, fees in freedom. Fuck yeah!
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
June 19, 2017, 04:21:09 PM
I read the article, and really agree with it. Why the hell people say bitcoin is garbage? Have they try this out before? Or just saying some nonsense because of some rumours?
People are into bitcoin to make some money and the haters are the ones that did not have the opportunity to make any substantial profit since they were late and so all they can do is to piss at it and so is the reason you are hearing all these weired opinion from different people and i am sure that the people who are talking these never held one bitcoin at any given time.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
June 19, 2017, 12:22:29 PM
I swear when I read stuff like this (the original article) it just has to be FUD. I just couldn't be bothered to research a topic I wasn't actually interested in; the level of detail in these articles suggest a level of involvement that makes you question the writer's motives. You know this much about bitcoin, yet you see so few redeeming qualifies? Doesn't sound genuine to me.

I think these guys buy on the dips they create, using their platform to temporarily effect the price. If bitcoin were regulated like other assets, stuff like that would be illegal Sad
Activity: 364
June 19, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

I've read the article from the link but not the other one that states Bitcoin is a garbage. I see no point about reading a garbage article in the first place so why will I even bother. The main article is factual but does not have new information at all. Well to a person who is new about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, the article would serve as an enlightenment.
Pages:
Jump to: