Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what - page 10. (Read 2531 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
yes of course you bitcoin remains the number 1 crypto, but you should not underestimate Ethereum, because it could be ethereum able to beat bitcoin
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

Yes no one can replace bitcoin no matter what people criticize about but still its the father and king of all currency, its the only coin that i love and support the most.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

I don't think it's right to say no matter what other people say. I agree with you that bitcoin is the main and first crypto, but if someone comes and gives proper reasons why it should change, I will at least listen to what he has to say
Activity: 104
I agree with you that bitcoin is always the first choice in my investment, although it does need to be improved in the rate of transfer and transfer, but it is still the king of the encrypted world. It is a kind of trust and consensus.
Activity: 238
What comes first when your crypto money is called? Bitcoin! Bitcoin is the most valuable and most popular coin of this market.
The base of the crypto stock market was bitcoin. With Bitcoin, it was the world's crypto exchange.
Thousands of people have earned millions.
The thing that puts the Blockchain system into my life is bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
bitcoin is cryptocurrency that have been very popular. with the reputation owned bitcoin, I think people will be difficult to manipulate price bitcoin. and that can only manipulate the price is exchanger. and this is a bit of a terrible.
The main reason for bitcoin is the pioneer. All existing altcoins are initiated from the presence of bitcoin. So whatever happens to bitcoin is bound to affect most altcoins. Its popularity is unquestionable.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
We can not culpable others because of being not accepted on bitcoin, but then, we should be thankful that through bitcoin we are now here, change our life and thankful that they given us a chance to have an extra income or even having this as their full time job.
Activity: 280

You are right, just as the USD stands out amongst paper money so does bitcoin,
For me bitcoin will stands out indeed even price up and down it will recover. No matter what happen fuds or bad news in bitcoin price may suddenly spikes this coming next months.

In my views, though bitcoin had suffered a bearish market I still believe that it can manage to recover in the coming years. I also think that in the coming years there will be innovation on it's blockchain technology so that bitcoin will be more competitive with the other crypto coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
bitcoin is cryptocurrency that have been very popular. with the reputation owned bitcoin, I think people will be difficult to manipulate price bitcoin. and that can only manipulate the price is exchanger. and this is a bit of a terrible.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250

For me bitcoin will stands out indeed even price up and down it will recover. No matter what happen fuds or bad news in bitcoin price may suddenly spikes this coming next months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I never doubted it that bitcoin was the strongest and that it become the strongest of all digital currencies,because altcoins value were so much dependents on bitcoins value where if bitcoins value dumps altcoins also dumps,so no matter what other people thought about bitcoin its popularity will always grow because bitcoin has made sense when it become the new trends of cryptocurrencies and became well known today and for the years to come.
Bitcoin is the big brother that all the other cryptos look up to and it seems that all the value of the other cryptos are very much dependent on what the value of bitcoins is, I am yet to see any crypto that can really challenge Bitcoin for the most popular crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I never doubted it that bitcoin was the strongest and that it become the strongest of all digital currencies,because altcoins value were so much dependents on bitcoins value where if bitcoins value dumps altcoins also dumps,so no matter what other people thought about bitcoin its popularity will always grow because bitcoin has made sense when it become the new trends of cryptocurrencies and became well known today and for the years to come.
Activity: 97

Activity: 26
You are proper, Bitcoin is the mightiest of the Crypto-currencies, and it's going to stay the excellent one without any doubts. But, there are other right altcoins, which are not as excellent as Bitcoin but they nevertheless have their lifestyles. Some out of those are the ones like Eteherum. Litecoin, and Ripple.
But, nonetheless, they are not even near the Supreme chief Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Until of course bitcoin is a leading cryptocurrency altcoins. And most likely will hold its positions for a long time. But there are still enough coins that deserve our attention.
Activity: 26
You need to mention bitcoin is the entirety so it's correct words can inform how many human beings help by crypto that using it first right here you may earn even as studying understanding on it, second you will continually think of it like true past time and that's all of us need daily and it shows up in crypto,third even we want to danger here the hazard for income are definitely massive,and ultimately it gives human beings hope.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Bitcoin the almighty when it comes to the crypto world, with all the the negative news it is still standing tall maintaining it's position that shows is the best.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
Oh thank God, someone telling good about bitcoin. I thought it will be all negativity about bitcoin that I will read here even if we are in bitcointalk itself.

A lot happened this year and still bitcoin is at the top of all the currencies when it comes to value. Although it went down for a lot of number it is still enough for others to feel the profit specially the early adopters.
We will see it next year what else could happen.

Even there are a lot of people whose really manipulating Bitcoin it still consistently in the top among all other crypto. Thus, in the past few months there are a lot of negative news are spreading worldwide that much affect to the continuously adapted of Bitcoin.

although many attack bitcoin with negative news, but bitcoin still maintains its price, even though the news has a big impact on price reductions, but now many are still investing their money to buy bitcoins to store, so whatever negative news about bitcoin, do  let us will be affected when bitcoin decreases, in investing we must have confidence that later we will benefit from what has become our choice.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation.

Well that's just like your opinion, man.

Well what happens if one etherum or one dogecoin = one lambo?
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
Yes, it is. Bitcoin is the strongest crypto and I believe it will always be on the top. Bitcoin has always been a trademark when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin will always be number one in cryptocurrency. The most expensive coin and more valuable then gold at the market. the one that make revolution in digital currency. so much respect on bitcoin cause it still live until now. hope it will rises again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: