Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what - page 7. (Read 2531 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 04, 2018, 05:58:58 PM
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
Until now bitcoin is the king and to the eye of the investors bitcoin is the most profitable one, So investors always priorities bitcoin first among the other crypto that is why bitcoin still on top and there are many proofs that many people became rich through bitcoin help.
that is what has been the greatness of bitcoin, bitcoin has proven to many people that it can actually make someone successful, so until now many investors have prioritized bitcoin rather than other altcoins.
Yes this is true that bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency no matter what happens.Bitcoin entered the market nine years ago and in today's date it is the number one cryptocurrency and is also the most expensive one.No other cryptocurrency has the potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.Ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency is very far from bitcoin in terms of value.Bitcoin has the largest number of users in the world.It will create new records very soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
August 04, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
yes, I agree with your statement, that bitcoin does no matter about what others say, bitcoin is the best. and by 2018 more and more large investors will choose bitcoin. so bitcoin is king.
Bitcoin is king of all cryptocurrency no one can defeat on bitcoin. Many investors they choose to invest in bitcoin no matter what is value they always support cause they know even have risk to invest here, bitcoin is always on top value and give high profitable income.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
August 04, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

Certainly, already Bitcoin proved itself. So Bitcoin's scam means that cryptocurrency is scam. That's why Bitcoin is number one.
On the other hand, if we compare Bitcoin vs most of other digital coins, it is very insecure and slow. Maybe in the future they will carry it to the BCH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
August 04, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
Yes bitcoin is one and only because it is the first in crypto currencies, though its value undergo ups and down but still it will go back to its normal value and sometimes much higher. It was also proven and tested how good to invest, how it can help and how we can use bitcoin in our daily lives.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 05:18:21 PM
That is absolutely right buddy...bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrencies and it is not going to lose its title to any altcoin in not just because it has reduced in prize in some few days. No matter the price of bitcoin it shall always be the King because its come back is massive!
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
August 04, 2018, 05:12:13 PM
You are very correct bitcoin is and will remains the world number one cryptocurrency and bitcoin is never going to be overtaken by any other altcoin in the future, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and at that no matter what happen bitcoin will remain number one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 04, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
In fact, the value of the token is not counted as a unit price only as the entire volume. ETH is very close. Counting the entire system it is a great price breaker.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
Until now bitcoin is the king and to the eye of the investors bitcoin is the most profitable one, So investors always priorities bitcoin first among the other crypto that is why bitcoin still on top and there are many proofs that many people became rich through bitcoin help.
that is what has been the greatness of bitcoin, bitcoin has proven to many people that it can actually make someone successful, so until now many investors have prioritized bitcoin rather than other altcoins.
Activity: 429
August 04, 2018, 04:15:52 PM
That's a good thought, I really agree with what you say. I also think that bitcoin is my hope that someday when the price of bitcoin rises back to $ 20,000, then at that time I will sell the bitcoin that I have. Looking at the current price of bitcoin, I think that now is a good time to collect bitcoin and hold back the bitcoin that I have, because I'm sure some time to come, maybe next year bitcoin prices will definitely rise again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
All the time we follow the first comer because he knows what is it like in this situation. Like btc is the first and it is most popular crypto in the world and no coin can take its place now or in future so it is the one and only.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
August 04, 2018, 04:03:52 PM
Cause it was first, if bitcoin weren't made maybe nowadays we wouldn't have something like crypto, who knows, bitcoin was first, has the biggest amount of user, is the most popular and yes, it is one and only.
Activity: 264
August 04, 2018, 03:56:06 PM
i agree with that, Bitcoin is definitely the best among the cryptocurrency that was ever existed in this community since Bitcoin was the standard in splicing some Bitcoin, the other cryptocurrencies were spliced systematically according in what people may find better in Bitcoin, and if bitcoin depreciate the rest will follow.
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Agree, personal knowledge is our greatest weapon as long as we know the truth about btc then no one could ever change our mind for being king of all crypto, no matter what bitcoin deserves to be number 1 in cryptocurrency....
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 02:47:43 PM
Bitcoin dead again? Bitcoin never die because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, there is some manipulation in the market so it will affect in all currencies,Bitcoin price is falling I think it is normal case, if the market going up down is depends up on the trend of market, now days bitcoin has bad situation and other crypto currency also, it will be changed soon, you can see a good boom from bitcoin.  I do not think so, currently the market is just going down according to the rules of the market. this is normal. Someone says bitcoin will die but I do not believe this and I will still invest in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
August 04, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
Activity: 64
August 04, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
yes that's right, no one can replace bitcoin. I will remain loyal and trust bitcoin. I will not move on to another coin. bitcoin has increased the standard of living for many people not only as a means of payment. Only bitcoin can do this. The one and only.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
Thats true. Bitcoin is the universal currency. I have seen so many ups and downs in bitcoin however that is only gping to make bitcoun stronger.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 04, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
Since bitcoin, all the cryptocurrency and blocking technology have started, so I completely agree that bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
Yes it is true that bitcoin is one and only no matter what because till date it is the best investmemt asset. Any person having some capital with him can invest in bitcoin and can earn the maximum number of profits. Only bitcoin has the potential of making the money double. In the future bitcoin can help in eradicating economy crisis and making it stable. So it can be concluded that bitcoin is one and only no matter what.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
I agree with you if you are comparing it to other virtual currencies it is number one and does not have any problems. It still grows very well and is the king of electronic money without any threat from any other virtual currency.
Pages:
Jump to: