Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what - page 11. (Read 2531 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Yes, it is. Bitcoin is the strongest crypto and I believe it will always be on the top. Bitcoin has always been a trademark when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Oh thank God, someone telling good about bitcoin. I thought it will be all negativity about bitcoin that I will read here even if we are in bitcointalk itself.

A lot happened this year and still bitcoin is at the top of all the currencies when it comes to value. Although it went down for a lot of number it is still enough for others to feel the profit specially the early adopters.
We will see it next year what else could happen.

Even there are a lot of people whose really manipulating Bitcoin it still consistently in the top among all other crypto. Thus, in the past few months there are a lot of negative news are spreading worldwide that much affect to the continuously adapted of Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
all cryptocurrency have worth. you cant live just with bitcoin.. if no altcoin bitcoin will be useless in the longrun... coin depend on the other coin... they are related to each other.
Activity: 98
This is quiet right that bitcoin is everything.Bitcoin is the mightiest of the Crypto-currencies, and it will remain the best one without any doubts. But, there are other good altcoins, which aren't as good as Bitcoin but they still have their existence.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

Yes bitcoin is the one and only king of all cryptocurrency no matter what will happen. Even there are other coins that also valuable like ethereum,litecoin,dash,ripple...etc,bitcoin is still the best one and in terms of value,demand and uses i think bitcoin is far between other coins. Even there are a lot of dumps,bitcoin still rise and pumps.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
wow, its look like that bitcoin is everything for you, I think its okay to make that bitcoin is number one, but you need to see the situation of bitcoin, like in time, or the price, you can make bitcoin priority in the best time. don't makes bitcoin is best every time because it will make you depressed if bitcoin fail
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 

In line with your statement I also believe that bitcoin is irreplaceable and it is the best among all other copycats cryptocurrencies in the market. One of the proofs that bitcoin is the king is not only because it is number 1 in the cryptomarket cap but also because he can influence all other markets during its volatility.
I would also like to add to your statements regarding why bitcoin is still the one and only kind of bitcoin for me. As a living witness of the true potential I truly believe to the high technology behind the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and I believe that it is not a piece of puzzle to everyone the real goodness of bitcoin that has brought to our life since we got to enter to this kind of business.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
That is true and I agree that Bitcoin is definitely one and only even if there are some other crypto, I believe that Bitcoin is much different from those crypto. I know that it will be the number one leading crypto at all times and even if there are some people or news that brings negativity to Bitcoin I think it's nothing because this system has a strong foundation and never been destroyed by anyone or anything else.
Activity: 100
You are right, bitcoin is everything but there is a limit if we enter the world market of crypto, bitcoin like the spearhead of the currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes. I believe bitcoin is the mightiest of all cryptocurrencies and so it will forever remain the one and only no matter. No doubts about that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

In line with your statement I also believe that bitcoin is irreplaceable and it is the best among all other copycats cryptocurrencies in the market. One of the proofs that bitcoin is the king is not only because it is number 1 in the cryptomarket cap but also because he can influence all other markets during its volatility.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Yes of course but because of the very high volatility, high transaction fee and long wait to confirm some people are looking for alternatives and there are a lot of alternatives now like Waves , eth and it could be a matter of time before it will be dislodge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
I agree with you, bitcoin is the best but the transaction and the fees are not.

they actually are and if you ever had any amount of bitcoin make sure to try things out and see for yourself. then go to some of these shitcoins and try the same thing and see if they really are as good as they are being advertised. then try checking the risks of these shitcoins Wink
I don't think the fees are to high now a days after the segwit adoption from most of users.I recently made an transaction of about $1200 and the fee was just $0.2,Is it high?

the fees nowadays are indeed verry less when compared to the past months and years of bitcoin existence, that is because the value of bitcoin had also decrease dramatically and as far as i know , the transaction fee is always dependent on the current value of bitcoin. Soon if bitcoin manage to pumped or increases , the cost for transaction fees will also cost more expensive than usual.

But overall i do agree that bitcoin is the only one , i myself only need bitcoin to live , nothing more nothing less. Other coins are i think just only a copy cat of bitcoin but with only a different name .
Are you sure that the fee depends on the price of bitcoin. Shocked

In my knowledge the price of bitcoin depends on how much traffic in the memepool which is no matter of how much the price is.If the memepool is high with traffic then you need to pay more fee to your transaction get queued in the miner for transaction.For now your transaction will get queued sooner after you initiated the transaction with 1 sat/byte.

Yeah,thats true and we know that bitcoin is the only one and it is in the high position,bitcoin has a huge value,sometimes its price will be in low but sometimes it will rise more and it depends on how you can handle it to gain big profit so patience is the important to achieve that.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

they actually are and if you ever had any amount of bitcoin make sure to try things out and see for yourself. then go to some of these shitcoins and try the same thing and see if they really are as good as they are being advertised. then try checking the risks of these shitcoins Wink
I don't think the fees are to high now a days after the segwit adoption from most of users.I recently made an transaction of about $1200 and the fee was just $0.2,Is it high?

the fees nowadays are indeed verry less when compared to the past months and years of bitcoin existence, that is because the value of bitcoin had also decrease dramatically and as far as i know , the transaction fee is always dependent on the current value of bitcoin. Soon if bitcoin manage to pumped or increases , the cost for transaction fees will also cost more expensive than usual.

But overall i do agree that bitcoin is the only one , i myself only need bitcoin to live , nothing more nothing less. Other coins are i think just only a copy cat of bitcoin but with only a different name .
Are you sure that the fee depends on the price of bitcoin. Shocked

In my knowledge the price of bitcoin depends on how much traffic in the memepool which is no matter of how much the price is.If the memepool is high with traffic then you need to pay more fee to your transaction get queued in the miner for transaction.For now your transaction will get queued sooner after you initiated the transaction with 1 sat/byte.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107

I agree bitcoin is the only one and the KING of all coins in cryptocurrency with out the success of bitcoin there will be no altcoins.It also has the most expensive value of all that is why there are so much people love and support bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
maybe dont makes bitcoin is like a God, if bitcoin make something bad i think you will disspointing with bitcoin and i think you should like bitcoin but not fanatics, because the fanatics fans is not good for the bitcoin and other peoples, hehe
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

Activity: 602
Merit: 8
I agree with you!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Bitcoin is the first digital money to succeed! Following are many altcoin such as: ETH, LTC. DASH. But I always favor Bitcoin! Because it is the premise for the development of superior payment methods using the Internet
there is a lot of good things that how may bitcoin does for while it were exist for and we can be able to say that this is some of the successful currency this digital currency that existing for making the world better and for having this good cause of the internet and making some financial for everyone that are wanted to work for.
Pages:
Jump to: