Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one and only no matter what - page 3. (Read 2531 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:00:00 PM
You are right, Bitcoin is a pioneer of cryuptocurrency that is very popular throughout the world, because it is present as the most popular currency and investment at the moment. But, there are several altcoins that try to follow Bitcoin's success like Eteherum. BCH and EOS. But, still, they can't even replace Bitcoin as the No. 1 crypto in the crypto market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 22, 2018, 08:26:54 PM
Bitcoin has always taken the number one position on the coin market since the inception of crypto. It is the number one because it has a create influence on the market since it holds the large users in crypto. Any fall in the price of Bitcoin affects the entire market. It about time, Bitcoin is given the maximum attention it needs in order to give it additional value.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
Bitcoin is indeed the king of cryptocurrency. It was the first cryptocurrency to hit the financial world and has the highest market cap and volume. Other cryptocurrencies are based on the idea generated by bitcoin.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 07:49:06 PM
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that all other cryptocurrencies look up to. I have seen from time that any development about bitcoin will definitely impact on the other cryptocurrencies. It is the father of all cryptocurrencies and it is the cryptocurrency that funded majority of the altcoin we see today during their starting/ico stage.
No one can beat bitcoin even more altcoin created and working on the market. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto which is more popular and be trusted by many investors. Even price fall, the price remain expensive from the other coins. Bitcoin is the only one currency that known for investment and giving huge profit.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 22, 2018, 07:39:33 PM
I agree with you, for me, Bitcoin will remain on top no matter what happen, it is just a matter of time and patience that you are willing to put on.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
You are right, Bitcoin is the mightiest of the Crypto-currencies, and it will remain the best one without any doubts. But, there are other good altcoins, which aren't as good as Bitcoin but they still have their existence. Some out of those are the ones like Eteherum. Litecoin, and Ripple.
But, still they aren't even close to the Supreme leader Bitcoin.

Your right mate mate some altcoins are goods investment and without altcoins there no cryptocurrency trading use it for the buy and sell using bitcoin as main cryptocurrency leader.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 07:10:52 PM
I agree about the statement that bitcoin is one and only in crypto world because it was already proven and tested how good and how useful it is to each individual.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 22, 2018, 06:06:29 PM
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
Bitcoin now proved its strength when the price of other cryptocurrencies dropped by a dozen or so percent. ETH has dropped by more than 70%.
Activity: 101
Coin Hunter
September 22, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
A considerable life happened for this year and still, bitcoin is at the best purpose of the sizable range of financial forms with regards to esteem. In spite of the very fact that it went down for a substantial live of numbers, it's still enough for others to feel the profit notably the first adopters.

We will see it one year from currently what else may occur.  Grin

Bitcoin is definitely the most effective in science cash in light-weight of the very fact that the price is high and is likewise the principal digital currency, and has been perceived by the globe and diverse people around the globe have to place resources into it.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
No, bitkoyn not the one, but the only one. Although bitkoyn more, well known and valuable than any other coin. There are many coins that will also have a great future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
You are right, bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency of all. However, anything can also be replaced, even bitcoin, although I do not think that we will see the end of bitcoin anytime soon. It has helped a lot of people so I hope that bitcoin prices will rise again, if not this year then in 2019.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 05, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
I'm glad to see so much confidence there. But i am also glad to see you forecasting that there might come a time that a single altcoin can be equivalent to a single bitcoin. That is a forward thinking that translates to cryptocurrency growth.

Yet, one truth will stay, as long as the words bitcoin and cryptocurrency remains interchangeable as per the majority's perception, bitcoin will remain king. It will always be the most favored because it brought us the realization of digital currency like no other. As many failed over and over again, bitcoin was able to eliminate double spending and proved that peer to peer consensus can work. And of course, without bitcoin, cryptocurrency would have not seen light of day. Thus, there's is much we owe to bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 05, 2018, 10:32:32 AM
In my books bitcoin is one and only no matter what people say and or how they try to manipulate situation. I KNOW what bitcoin is what it stands for as for rest ... meehhh...
I will take into consideration something else when I can exchange it 1 bitcoin = 1 (something) .... but until that day Bitcoin is the king baby Smiley 
Indeed bitcoin still the king of cryptocurrency. I think some people who believe in bitcoin should start to ignore other's people opinion when they doubt about bitcoin.
Activity: 238
https://eloncity.io/
September 05, 2018, 10:21:58 AM
Buddy I envy your charisma, it is true and nothing but the truth. Bitcoin is the king 👑 I had been wondering the type of coin that will override it it is the first and first is always the best.
Activity: 448
September 05, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that all other cryptocurrencies look up to. I have seen from time that any development about bitcoin will definitely impact on the other cryptocurrencies. It is the father of all cryptocurrencies and it is the cryptocurrency that funded majority of the altcoin we see today during their starting/ico stage.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 09:51:18 AM
You are right bitcoin is the mightiest in the crypto world bitcoin will still stand no matter what because bitcoin is part of a blockchain and as we see it's still remaining the one of the best in any altcoins without any doubts, I'm not saying that altcoins are all bad, there is also a good altcoins I'm just saying is for me bitcoin is the best so don't misunderstood that.
Bitcoin will never die however there is some people manipulating bitcoin users that bitcoin will die, bitcoin still remain standing in any struggles or circumstances will come.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 09:26:42 PM
For me Btc is cryptocurrency that have been very popular. with the reputation owned btc, my opinion  people will be difficult to manipulate price btc. and that can only manipulate the price is exchanger. and this is a bit of a terrible.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 07:52:39 PM
Yes, I also believe that despite the great criticism that bitcoin has recently received from different institutions and public figures, there is enough room to think that this technology still has a lot to offer to improve the economy and a host of processes in the current and future society. And a sample of this is the gradual adoption of this technology in different areas of the economy and society, for which I believe that those who have been patient to resist the current volatility will be the big winners in the medium and long term.
Activity: 64
September 04, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
Same as what you feel men and additional of that, even if other people saying bad things about bitcoin I won't listen to them because they are not controling my mind. In other way I will protect bitcoin and telling them what are the good benifits has bitcoin have.
Activity: 106
September 04, 2018, 01:25:02 AM
What a firm conviction.Yes you are right.No one and nothing can beat bitcoin.It will stand ni matter what.It is strongly used in many different countries.Thiugh government may ban it, it will still stand.
Pages:
Jump to: