Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 10. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
December 11, 2018, 08:20:58 PM
I just say don't expect too much from the bitcoin,yes it has the capability of giving huge profits in very short time but until when? no one really knows we can see already lot of people were crying who invested on 2017 and later since they have lost huge amount until now,so its not a saving or saviour it is like gambling.

If they expect to always get a profit that is the wrong thing because Bitcoin is indeed not a stable coin that everyone can expect until now. If they know Bitcoin long enough it seems like they already know that.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
I agree with that. Focus on different currencies instead of single one.
Activity: 70
December 11, 2018, 07:51:02 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

Are u sure? Why not eth, xrp, eos, mtk, mgo, cat or somethin else.
Personally I think that you should not ever focus on single coin. You reduce the risks by diversifying your portfolio tho also any coin might potentially saving your economics
Activity: 70
December 11, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

Are u sure? Why not eth, xrp, eos, mtk, mgo, cat or somethin else.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
before getting to know bitcoin I worked with a sufficient salary for daily needs without having savings,
after I got to know blockchain and studied Bitcoin and crypto and got to know the Bitcoin talk.org forum I got additional income and fulfilled my needs and owned crypto assets.
so assuming you Bitcoin helps the economy of some of the citizens of the world I think it's true that they even hang their fate by working as a bounty hunter, of course.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
December 11, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
Yes, I believe that. Because with this bitcoin, I can buy what I want. but this year is the year of darkness. I have not profit from bitcoin. I hope 2019 is a sunny day for bitcoin holders. We will all look forward to a bright day for Bitcoin in 2019
Same as you there are many people who are very hopeful about future. 2018 will end up with New hopes And New inspirations. It is time to have patience and wait. Bitcoin is the best savoir it saves our future and I am a waiting to see the result of my luck for crypto currency. So I think yeah bitcoin is life savour future ales.
Bitcoin is indeed a breakthrough and is life-changing. It has helped a lot of people from all walks of lives. It does not need that big capital to start earning from it. Not only that with its blockchain technology, it promotes greater transparency and security. Let's all stay hopeful and patient.
A powerful technology like bitcoin can help you and we have seen many examples of that in the forum, but if you are not careful you can also be damaged by it if you are not responsible, we have seen this in the past, people that sold assets that they could not afford to lose like a car or a house and then they invested when the price was very high and now they have lost most of their investment.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 10, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
I just say don't expect too much from the bitcoin,yes it has the capability of giving huge profits in very short time but until when? no one really knows we can see already lot of people were crying who invested on 2017 and later since they have lost huge amount until now,so its not a saving or saviour it is like gambling.

It can save you from what though? Poverty? Getting broke? Your own decisions will determine if you can be saved from these things not bitcoin. It can be a tool yes, but it's a double edged blade that will harm you if you don't make the right choices. Like what most people who got in this year are experiencing right now.
I mentioned its just like gambling you are risking your money to get more money so don't invest more money than you can afford to lose. Smiley

But for me is a saviour of my life because I invested and wait for it but still I regret that I don't invest much in bitcoin when I have lot of money at early stage.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

It can save you from what though? Poverty? Getting broke? Your own decisions will determine if you can be saved from these things not bitcoin. It can be a tool yes, but it's a double edged blade that will harm you if you don't make the right choices. Like what most people who got in this year are experiencing right now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 10, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
Bitcoin can save many people and country.
But bitcoin can drive people in losing large amount of money.
Bitcoin is not just investment or a day fortune, you need to know and learn how it will work good for you and your future.
You should understand the capability and the market to earn.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
December 10, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
December 10, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
There are moments, like today, when I go to the bank and I get so irritated that I would throw a bomb on all of them there. In this moments I hope, stronger than ever, that crypto will replace fiat and all those monkeys that work in banks will stay without job, and who fuck them, they didn't deserve better future. Bitcoin, with other alts is only thing that can save us from this predators in government and bank sector, nothing else can bring peace to humanity, mark my words, banks are standing behind wars, banks are responsible for poverty, because of banks everyone lives in debt, banks hold to fosil energy, because of them humanity cant advance. F. the banks, fuck the system, I hope bitcoin will rule the world.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
it can be said like that bitcoin savior or even can destroy it all depends on intention and purpose of investing with crypto currency
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
yes in my opinion it's a true statement bitcoin is a savior. because many rich people are born because of bitcoin. and there are people who can achieve financial freedom because of bitcoin. but we also have to remember that there are some people who become poor because of bitcoin. Bitcoin fluctuations can make us rich overnight but can also make us bankrupt. so in investing in bitcoin we must be smart in predicting market conditions.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
December 10, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

Well bitcoin is on the process of changing my life because all of mine since all of my coins is in my holdings and will be revealed when the bitcoin value climbs again to the highest level,but so far what brings me income is the altcoins and some coins that i use for trading though the market is this bad shape still i am gaining enough amount
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

yes, bitcoin is our savior not just like in a financial it just on our life maybe it is our life, provider because most of people are really interested on bitcoin they really believe on it
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 10, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
Some people buying bitcoin at early stages must be gain big profis last year but people who buying bitcoin at highest price must be suffering huge loss. Its different point of view and anyone can have different perspective. But i think bitcoin is just an investment, some people gain profits and some suffering loss
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

Yes I am because I have seen many advantages because of bitcoin it gives the full attention on it and it gives the people to accomplished what they wanted in life. Yes bitcoin can prosper the life of people and it works independently. It helps boom the income as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 09, 2018, 07:08:58 PM
Honestly, for the moment I do not see many "saved" from the bitcoin. Instead, I see many who have entered at the wrong time, and have lost large amounts that are unlikely to recover.
However, everything is possible. Even a miracle .... Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

I agree but that was before when the Bitcoin is heading to the moon but now that the price is already 80% crashing then i don't hear people still saying this praising words anymore to Bitcoin but its normal as we really not happy with this current market condition in which some people already leave this investment in dismay.
many are frustrated with the current situation, and this makes trust in bitcoin decline. but for those who are still loyal to hold bitcoin or buy it now, of course, they have the opportunity to get rich later, even though they don't know when it happened
Your thinking shows both the positive and the negative things, but I do agree with your 2nd part of this discussion that people who are loyal are going to hold. Everyone should learn it that no time is too bad if today price is low so tomorrow it will be high. Don’t lose patience just hold as future will be bright.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 09, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
Yes, I believe that. Because with this bitcoin, I can buy what I want. but this year is the year of darkness. I have not profit from bitcoin. I hope 2019 is a sunny day for bitcoin holders. We will all look forward to a bright day for Bitcoin in 2019
Same as you there are many people who are very hopeful about future. 2018 will end up with New hopes And New inspirations. It is time to have patience and wait. Bitcoin is the best savoir it saves our future and I am a waiting to see the result of my luck for crypto currency. So I think yeah bitcoin is life savour future ales.
Bitcoin is indeed a breakthrough and is life-changing. It has helped a lot of people from all walks of lives. It does not need that big capital to start earning from it. Not only that with its blockchain technology, it promotes greater transparency and security. Let's all stay hopeful and patient.
Stay believe and must be optimistic. Because with the trust we have, bitcoin will continue to live despite many obstacles that must be faced like this. We must keep abreast of the latest news about crypto in order to continue to know its development.
Pages:
Jump to: