Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 6. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
September 06, 2021, 04:59:40 PM
The way you put it sound terribly funny and has a religious style that I think adds to the humorous situation. However, what you describe is not funny and it is actually very true. Bitcoin and other crypto have opened a way forward to transfer funds and carry your money with you that is extremely useful in extremely difficult situations. For example, a refugee flying from Afghanistan by land is surely going to find problems such as having funds frozen, finding thieves and greedy mafias along the way, having their goods confiscated,... Having a bitcoin account could mean the difference between life and death and between having something to start again or be on the street.
There are really some instances or situations on where Bitcoin could really save your ass up but you should still be careful and be mindful about the risk if ever someone do caught you and this is indeed a life and
death situation but to solve out problems and save up yourself then you do really need to try up all possible things which would really make for you to pass on.When it comes to payment system or hiding up
your riches then Bitcoin could really be that helpful since its anonymous or cant really be traced up.You do already know its usage then you are aware on how things should be done.
Activity: 980
Merit: 364
September 06, 2021, 03:52:23 PM
for some people, Bitcoin is the savior...
This 25-year-old says he’s a millionaire after investing early in ether and bitcoin
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/21/how-crypto-investor-bought-btc-eth-early-used-defi.html

but for some others bitcoin is a disaster...
'I lost millions through cryptocurrency trading addiction'
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-57268024

but personally, I feel that Bitcoin is a "savior" for me. I used to be not very interested in technology but after getting to know Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies I became even more excited to learn about technology and its development. the digital age is upon us and those who don't know bitcoin will be very ancient.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 06, 2021, 01:48:56 PM
If we make a Bitcoin investment for a long time period, we would most probably make a really nice profit. Considering the investment amount, it can really be our savior when we are in a difficult condition. But it really depends on the amount of profit to be our saviour. If it is a very little amount, then it wouldn't change our lives at all. So, we can add Bitcoin to the savior list but I'm not sure whether it would be at the top.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
September 06, 2021, 01:38:55 PM
Lately, investing in Cryptocurrencies has begun to be in great demand and has begun to be crowded since the popularity of bitcoin.

Many people are interested in investing in Cryptocurrencies because they are considered to be able to provide great benefits for investors.

So, the potential increase in the value of the currency is so large. Some people who have bought bitcoins when the price was still low, have now become suddenly rich by selling their bitcoins when the exchange rate has soared.

In addition to the large profits, investing in Cryptocurrencies is considered safer because this currency is secured with a cryptographic system so that it cannot be counterfeited and is not easily hacked.

And I am one of the many people who have enjoyed the proceeds of crypto to support my economy.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
September 06, 2021, 09:33:38 AM
The way you put it sound terribly funny and has a religious style that I think adds to the humorous situation. However, what you describe is not funny and it is actually very true. Bitcoin and other crypto have opened a way forward to transfer funds and carry your money with you that is extremely useful in extremely difficult situations. For example, a refugee flying from Afghanistan by land is surely going to find problems such as having funds frozen, finding thieves and greedy mafias along the way, having their goods confiscated,... Having a bitcoin account could mean the difference between life and death and between having something to start again or be on the street.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
September 06, 2021, 09:19:06 AM

I am one among you all here. Its something that I did not expect or anyone here might have not. This has helped me at very crucial time. I really thank my friend who introduced me this platform. And yes always hats off to Satoshi or who ever invented it. This platform has become only the source to depending on. Bitcoin is my unknown savior. I love crypto. 
your story is the same as mine too, my friend is who introduced this forum to me...

the early beginning of the pandemic was the hardest time in my family because my husband was fired and I was only able to make money from my signature campaign. if I don't know bitcoin I might be confused about where to get money from. I always been grateful to satoshi who created bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 06, 2021, 04:05:33 AM
I feel its benefits; knowing about bitcoin opens a platform for me to learn and explore a growing community of earners and investors; fiat doesn't have a niche down community, but in here, we see skillful developers offering a protocol that opens up opportunities for everyone. Bitcoin is not only focused on providing financial benefits, but also a knowledge of what blockchain technology has to offer; it saves us by expanding our narrow minds on our financial and technological knowledge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2021, 01:23:23 PM
Honestly I agree 100%, that bitcoin is a life changer. With difficulties in the current economic situation of some countries in the world, many people are surviving with cryptocurrency, crypto has divert the world reasoning to make people independent and stop relying with government in assisting them to do some necessary things. The coming of bitcoin has made so many people to become multi millionaires without depending on any found or survival found from any government personnel. Bitcoin has change the life of people into good and will keep changing it to good.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
September 05, 2021, 01:12:55 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?

Honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

I am one among you all here. Its something that I did not expect or anyone here might have not. This has helped me at very crucial time. I really thank my friend who introduced me this platform. And yes always hats off to Satoshi or who ever invented it. This platform has become only the source to depending on. Bitcoin is my unknown savior. I love crypto. 
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
September 05, 2021, 09:18:54 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?

Honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
It was really great to read something like this. on how bitcoin helps them. Bitcoin can really be a savior to us especially about financial if we do well. Many people has change their life because of bitcoin. they already have a house and lot, an assets, car, can travel anywhere because of bitcoin eventhough they are young. But we all kow that it was not that easy, They invest their time, money and accumulate knowledge and experiences first before they got that success. So if we also want that, we should be knowledgeable first and work hard to earn that becuase it is not impossible on bitcoin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 04, 2021, 07:51:48 PM
I also experienced the same thing as you, because since getting to know bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies my life has changed 180 degrees, my daily needs are 70% fulfilled because of the income from trading and participating in several bounty projects, I hope more people are helped with blessings bitcoin

Although it is not new to know that there are people whose lives have changed for the better after getting to know Bitcoin. There have been many
people whose economy has improved after trying to invest or trade in Bitcoin. But sometimes repeated discussions like this, can motivate many people
who are new to Bitcoin or who are still failing to make a profit from Bitcoin. Not to give up making money from Bitcoin, because it takes a lot of
positive topics like this to keep our minds positive.
Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
September 04, 2021, 06:20:54 PM

Bitcoin is the savior that have change people that had invested in it from being poor or average in financial status to being wealthy with bigger assets. Bitcoin had serves as an asset that can generate more assets and also a digital money that can be use for different transactions both online and the real world.

I know a lots of personalities that are now in money because of investing in Bitcoin at the early stage and now enjoying there the results of there decisions long time before now. Bitcoin has the power to turn more persons away from poverty which the usual Fiat currency can not do.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 04, 2021, 05:58:45 PM
This is a two year old discussion, pretty sure that it's not worth that much bumping it again, seems that there's no point since the replies are all the same in regards to bitcoin.
Much worth to bump up something like this to make out some comparison but its true that this topic had been asked or beaten up to death but in having comparison between years is something
 interesting to know on what are the views which is definitely be different on each time frame and also there are newcomers would really have their own opinion.It is indeed a savior
if you do make out some long term investment but you should really remove about its risk because nothing is guaranteed this is why always invest on the amount which you can afford to lose.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
September 04, 2021, 04:30:35 PM
This is a two year old discussion, pretty sure that it's not worth that much bumping it again, seems that there's no point since the replies are all the same in regards to bitcoin.
any topic related to the magic of bitcoin i think all useful Cheesy

I also experienced the same thing as you, because since getting to know bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies my life has changed 180 degrees, my daily needs are 70% fulfilled because of the income from trading and participating in several bounty projects, I hope more people are helped with blessings bitcoin
are you not trying to make money from somewhere else?  Relaying on crypto trading i think it's very risky but if you really have luck and also good skills in trading then focusing on crypto trading is a good choice.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 04, 2021, 01:49:31 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
September 04, 2021, 01:03:10 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
September 04, 2021, 11:37:36 AM
I agree with this. I am one of many people whose economy has been helped by bitcoin. There's a lot I can do with bitcoin. At least during the pandemic bitcoin plays an important role in my life. Although there may also be failures in bitcoin.
I think that you're not the only person that was helped by bitcoin, there's a lot of people that have been saved by bitcoin to be honest. I think we also should leave behind the other cryptocurrencies out there because they're also a big contributor to all of this.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 04, 2021, 10:32:01 AM
The presence of cryptocurrencies is still reaping the pros and cons because it is considered speculative. However, the fact is that investing in crypto money is able to lead some young people to become billionaires.

So I totally agree. The presence of bitcoin or crypto currency has been able to revive the economy and give birth to new rich people. this is so awesome...!!!
- The achievements with bitcoin are very limited, although many images represent quite well and are worth a reference, but as statistics over the years with the crypto market, more than 90% of users will suffer losses when engaging in speculation and trading, instead of thinking it's revitalizing the economy, I feel like bitcoin is bringing everyone together, fighting for each other's wealth and only a few strong mobs have the power to take the initiative and succeed.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
September 04, 2021, 08:55:32 AM
I agree with this. I am one of many people whose economy has been helped by bitcoin. There's a lot I can do with bitcoin. At least during the pandemic bitcoin plays an important role in my life. Although there may also be failures in bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2021, 08:31:34 AM
~
You should be grateful because cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin change your life,
I'm sure what you've got at this time of course through a long process and effort,
not everyone can feel this because cryptocurrency is not something easy we have to work hard
I am grateful, just because I didn't mention it doesn't mean that I'm ingrate or something like that. I think it's enough for bitcoin to show my gratitude by living my life at the fullest.
Pages:
Jump to: