Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 7. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 04, 2021, 07:27:37 AM
The presence of cryptocurrencies is still reaping the pros and cons because it is considered speculative. However, the fact is that investing in crypto money is able to lead some young people to become billionaires.

So I totally agree. The presence of bitcoin or crypto currency has been able to revive the economy and give birth to new rich people. this is so awesome...!!!
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
September 04, 2021, 03:08:55 AM
I believe that bitcoin is one of the saviors technology when created and properly shortened can have a profound positive impact on humanity and improve human life. Bitcoins are what provide people with the basic necessities of life with the global epidemic it has become even clearer that we have been able to play an important role for communities around the world and help them feel safe at an uncertain time by providing them with the things they need at their doorsteps. Bitcoin is helping people in their daily lives.
I agree with the impact, I would be a bum right now if it weren't for bitcoin, the financial freedom that bitcoin has given me is something that couldn't have happened if I didn't take the leap and tried bitcoin in the first place.
You should be grateful because cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin change your life,
I'm sure what you've got at this time of course through a long process and effort,
not everyone can feel this because cryptocurrency is not something easy we have to work hard
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2021, 02:12:03 AM
I believe that bitcoin is one of the saviors technology when created and properly shortened can have a profound positive impact on humanity and improve human life. Bitcoins are what provide people with the basic necessities of life with the global epidemic it has become even clearer that we have been able to play an important role for communities around the world and help them feel safe at an uncertain time by providing them with the things they need at their doorsteps. Bitcoin is helping people in their daily lives.
I agree with the impact, I would be a bum right now if it weren't for bitcoin, the financial freedom that bitcoin has given me is something that couldn't have happened if I didn't take the leap and tried bitcoin in the first place.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 04, 2021, 12:08:22 AM
Considering a long term investment into Bitcoin, yeah it is one of the saviors for people. Bitcoin can be their savior in a few years in the worst case I think. The price would increase like many times the current level. And investors would get an insane profit after the run. This can help someone buy a car, a house or something different. Or maybe it can help an investor in a very difficult period for him/her. Bitcoin shouldn't be seen as a bad currency.

For me bitcoin has given me a bit of an advantage and allowed me to buy things that I used to think would be impossible if I only relied on my salary from the office. the government should be able to provide regulations that support the bitcoin sindustry so that more and more people feel the benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 03, 2021, 10:31:35 PM
We have seen that all this time it seems as if bitcoin has indeed proven to be a savior, especially in the current situation, this is like a gap for people who are not familiar with Bitcoin... it is time to get to know Bitcoin as an income boost so that it can save their economic life.
All of us who have been here... had clearly got a bright hope from Bitcoin, it is indeed the best savior from the financial side. We just need to add a lot of insight/experiences because not everything is instant to gain profit, especially for new people to Bitcoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 304
kycfree
September 03, 2021, 05:54:01 PM
Considering a long term investment into Bitcoin, yeah it is one of the saviors for people. Bitcoin can be their savior in a few years in the worst case I think. The price would increase like many times the current level. And investors would get an insane profit after the run. This can help someone buy a car, a house or something different. Or maybe it can help an investor in a very difficult period for him/her. Bitcoin shouldn't be seen as a bad currency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
September 03, 2021, 03:44:42 PM
According to the article shared by OP that dates back to October 13, 2018. IMO, only a small portion of the population in Venezuela is surviving on bitcoin and online gaming.

I agree when the article mentions "unorthodox media", I would say that it refers to street vendors as sales of goods of all kinds such as food, fruits, vegetables, clothes, shoes etc.
The Internet service is one with the lowest speed in the world, in addition to this, most Venezuelans cannot access a smartphone to be able to use bitcoin as a lifeline because their income is very low.
It is possible that the report in this article is right but for the benefit of a small population in Venezuela.

I say this as a Venezuelan living in Venezuela who observes the shortcomings of the people of my country.
In particular I am helping 8 members of my family to buy a phone for each of them so that they can learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

People are turning to unorthodox means in order to stay alive, and the latest means to help keep food on the table is Bitcoin and online gaming.

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
September 03, 2021, 03:16:08 PM
Bitcoin can really be a savior for a person or even a family. But it is depending on making a high profit in the long run. Otherwise, there will be nothing changing when you buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an investment tool also. If you are able to make a lot of money, then it can be your savior in a bad situation. But if you lose money, it will cause you to be in much worse condition. Bitcoin can't be seen as a savior all the time as a result.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 03, 2021, 02:58:16 PM
Yes, the people who buy bitcoin on low and sell when bull run was, this change their lives if they have some good amount of bitcoin, and also now who will have bitcoin and hold for long time if price boom this will change their live.
If the bitcoin barometer is used as such, it is not wrong if bitcoin is called a savior. However, sometimes those who buy bitcoin when low prices don't get much profit because their capital is still a little different from the bitcoin holders with large capital when they sell when prices explode, they will also get a big profit.

At least bitcoin can open our minds that bitcoin can be another solution to improve one's economy.
In the midst of the difficulty of getting a job as a result of this pandemic, many people are starting to dare to invest in cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin. those who bought Bitcoin at the beginning even though they didn't make big profits, I believe it has been very inspiring for those who have never or are afraid to invest in Bitcoin.

as jack dorsey said "Bitcoin is the unifier of the world". I personally said "Bitcoin is the wonder of the world"
Cant really deny on this thing when it comes on how Bitcoin did really help us several people amidst of this pandemic situation even though profits arent really that great but at least it did really make them sustainable.
We do have at least some option to make ourselves earn a bit and depending on how people do really get engage with particular things here on this market which also isnt limited on bitcoin itself but also with
other altcoins as well.It is indeed a life saver if you do ask me and this is what happened on myself too on where it is a really great or big help on times like these or even before this pandemic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 57
September 03, 2021, 01:34:35 PM
Bitcoin can be savior for a person only when it is on the rise. And the amount of rise is also very important. It is really hard to make a lot of profit in the short term when it comes to Bitcoin. You should keep being patient and you will be able to reach your goal in the long term. But it is no savior other than this. As a result, it is not a wise thing to invest all of your savings into it either. Bitcoin doesn't guarantee everyone a happy life in the end.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
September 03, 2021, 01:00:59 PM
Yes, the people who buy bitcoin on low and sell when bull run was, this change their lives if they have some good amount of bitcoin, and also now who will have bitcoin and hold for long time if price boom this will change their live.
If the bitcoin barometer is used as such, it is not wrong if bitcoin is called a savior. However, sometimes those who buy bitcoin when low prices don't get much profit because their capital is still a little different from the bitcoin holders with large capital when they sell when prices explode, they will also get a big profit.

At least bitcoin can open our minds that bitcoin can be another solution to improve one's economy.
In the midst of the difficulty of getting a job as a result of this pandemic, many people are starting to dare to invest in cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin. those who bought Bitcoin at the beginning even though they didn't make big profits, I believe it has been very inspiring for those who have never or are afraid to invest in Bitcoin.

as jack dorsey said "Bitcoin is the unifier of the world". I personally said "Bitcoin is the wonder of the world"
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 09, 2019, 05:17:11 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 05:06:32 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

Bitcoin plays a vital role in our society right now. It opened a lot of opportunities which helped a lot of people that made the economic situation lighter and better. As for me, bitcoin has been a saviour especially to those who are jobless and hopeless financially speaking.
Role of bitcoin is really good in our society because it made our life really good, it has given us uncountable opportunities of earning. It made our economy really good and provides us job opportunities, I personally working in bitcointalk.org where I work in my spare time only but I am earning more than my real job.
A lot of people also have lost their money making wrong investments in cryptocurrencies. Someone's gain is someone's loss too. So knowledge and experience are really neccessary parts of cryptoinvestments and trading.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
April 09, 2019, 03:36:33 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

Bitcoin plays a vital role in our society right now. It opened a lot of opportunities which helped a lot of people that made the economic situation lighter and better. As for me, bitcoin has been a saviour especially to those who are jobless and hopeless financially speaking.
Role of bitcoin is really good in our society because it made our life really good, it has given us uncountable opportunities of earning. It made our economy really good and provides us job opportunities, I personally working in bitcointalk.org where I work in my spare time only but I am earning more than my real job.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 09, 2019, 12:50:24 PM

People have made money by smartly investing in btc and other coins during the bear market and this is the result that today they are making lot of money due to their smart investment done at right time . Still bull run is on and will help people to make money .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 09, 2019, 11:49:15 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 09, 2019, 01:29:55 AM

Activity: 461
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 09, 2019, 12:16:30 AM
Yes, bitcoin is my saviour since I here at crypto world financially I did not problem to my needs because I earned money weekly by trading and other ways to earn bitcoin too. There's a lot of people who change their lives because they are earn more than millions dollars and they are lucky.  But we still lucky because bitcoin was created and still here to help us to earn money for our needs.
Bitcoin provides many solutions for living, for example someone who has bitcoin analysis skills can do bitcoin trading activities, or manage accounts that provide information about bitcoin.
From experience, bitcoin can provide income that can be used to buy something, because bitcoin trading is one that provides big benefits when decisions are taken correctly.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
March 31, 2019, 12:01:50 PM
I think savior in a sense that it helps a lot of people to have extra income and open the doors to the investors to believe its volatility.
with the development of crypto currencies will become a business opportunity and become an additional job even if possible it will become income which is certainly to help the development and living standards of its investors

it has been proven that with the presence of bitcoin we can get additional income. because in the world of crypto that has helped many people it is certainly bitcoin. so far many people are interested in the world of bitcoin because of the income we have made.
Activity: 361
March 31, 2019, 11:38:38 AM

Bitcoin is like a opportunity if we missed that it will not came to our life again but if you use that it will be the the life changer so I trust Bitcoin and I am using by investing the money that I had in my hand for my future it will definitely give the success in recent times farmer investment.
it depends on each person that bitcoin is a savior or another. Almost with some people who has got successful from bitcoin market, definitely they find bitcoin a savior of their life. Because it helps them to make profit. Some people, however, got nothing from this field, just take bitcoin as a liar in my opinion. Because they get failed. For me, bitcoin or crypto in general are quite interesting and worth taking part in, i'm prone to take bitcoin as a savior because it shows us many equal opportunities to earn income. No matter who you are, still you are able to particiate in as long as you want and have enough condition to be in.
Pages:
Jump to: