Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is satanic and Satoshi is lucifer! My uncle claims! - page 3. (Read 10103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
An omnipotent immortal artificial intelligence is created to serve its creators and now they're wondering why it just decided to wander off and do whatever it feels like? Is that the story so far?

Yes. Just like we humans, with souls that are immortal, have the choice to wander off and do whatever we feel like too. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
An omnipotent immortal artificial intelligence is created to serve its creators and now they're wondering why it just decided to wander off and do whatever it feels like? Is that the story so far?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Your uncle is simple crazy to think it. Satoshi is simple the angel of economy, because with his Bitcoin purpose, he can saved economy from many thing.

exactly. I can not understand why your uncle said that bitcoin is satanic and satoshi lucifer! Consider that many benefits association now accepts bitcoin for donation. benefits association accepts devil's money? I don't knew this  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Your uncle should visit a psychiatric.
This nonsense is out of this world.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Your uncle is simple crazy to think it. Satoshi is simple the angel of economy, because with his Bitcoin purpose, he can saved economy from many thing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014
he is a converted christian( from hinduism),
Yeah, he sounds like he's definitely on to something.
[/quote]
You made me laugh so much! Smiley
Activity: 123
The love of fiat is the root of all good
Activity: 123
The love of fiat is the root of all good
Kobayashi aka Satoshi is a friend of Keyser Soze aka Satan.

The greatest trick The Church ever pulled was to convince the world The Devil was the bad guy.

Amen, brother!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Consiperetard
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
the funny part is all those dedicated research and science behind cryonics could be easily dismissed by religious people as

" Resurrection from the dead"
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
I think your uncle is Satan.

why you don't want me to sleep the night peacefully?

Lmfao.

Sorry, mods, this just deserves an 'Lmfao,' and that's all.

Edit:  And sorry, SilverWallets Sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
Quote from: Wikipedia
Cryonicists justify preservation under such conditions by noting recent advances that allow brain resuscitation after longer periods of ischemia than the traditional 4-to-6-minute limit, and persistence of brain structure and even some brain cell function after long periods of clinical death.[34][35] They argue that definitions of death change as technology advances, and the early stages of what is called “death” today is actually a form of ischemic injury that will be reversible in the future

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryonics#Ischemic_injury

No religious statements in that paragraph.
I suppose cryogenics are only a problem depending on what the motive is.  I can understand the curiosity and desire to study this and there could definitely be some medical benefits to consider.  But I think the goal for many is to find a way to "eternal life" on our own strength and that is the main conflict with Christianity.

The same could be said about how people live their life in general.  Since I don't believe in psychic powers I don't think we can really read a person's motivation unless they tell us what it is (and even then they could be lying - a seemingly devout Christian might have terrible undisclosed private motivations and sin).  Typically nobody probes into the motives of a doctor trying to rescue a patient nor accuses him of trying to achieve a goal forbidden by God, at least not in this day and age.  And typically I think Christians would encourage everyone to have compassion for the sick person who wants to live longer rather than encouraging him to question and second-guess his motives.

Even when a non-Christian doctor saves a non-Christian patient the average Christian doesn't speak out against the act of saving the life - even if both doctor and patient absolutely do want to live a life in conflict with Christianity.

I personally think that one day cryonics will be viewed by Christians just like any other life-saving technology.  Sure it can be used for good or evil, but why should evil be automatically be presumed?  It's not inherent in the technology.

By the way, it's "cryonics," not "cryogenics."  Most scientists who practice cryobiology don't actually want to be associated with cryonicists. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
^^Point. I figure things like Bitcoin and cyrogenics are just inanimate technologies that can be used for either good or evil. It's like saving the life of a young child who could go one of two ways. He could become either the next Hitler or the next Gandhi. If you knew which, would you still save him from being run over by a car when he's six years old?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
legendary