Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is satanic and Satoshi is lucifer! My uncle claims! - page 7. (Read 10103 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
There is a big flaw in your uncles logic.
When I get this right, he thinks, that satan is working in the shadows, that's why Satoshis identity will never be revealed.
But bitcoin is as open as anything could be. How does that mix?

No he just said satan(satoshi in this case) would not reveal himself! I think the open nature of blockchain need not be confused with this
I still don't see how that mix.  How does Satan profit from something, nobody can control?

maybe satan running a secret very large mining facility in hell and can do a stealth 51% attack so that it can double spend whenever it likes to do so!

that's the profit motive..

please lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
When I get this right, he thinks, that satan is working in the shadows, that's why Satoshis identity will never be revealed.

No he just said satan(satoshi in this case) would not reveal himself! I think the open nature of blockchain need not be confused with this
I still don't see how that mix.  How does Satan profit from something, nobody can control?

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
                                                                       g

I want to tell you guys before you read this,  I belong to an Hindu family but I am not a very religious person and I believe in science and tech more than anything!

But I could not sleep yesterday guys..this is why

My uncle(dad's friend) came home after a long time, He is a doctor, knows little about tech and he is a converted christian( from hinduism), he is now deep into theology. I decided I should tell him about bitcoin and convince him to make him buy  bitcoin!

We watched  Rise and rise of bitcoin, about the price history charts and all good side of information out there regarding bitcoin. He was so excited to listen and asked a lot of questions and I answered them all( felt like Andreas Antop for a moment). At last he asked who invented bitcoin? I said about Satoshi and all the mystery behind them! I could see his face turn deeply skeptical! He then left to sleep!

The next day he came to me and asked me to say  about the early creators of bitcoin, I told him about Hal finney, the sad death and cryo preservation! He said to find me if there is a political moment or an ideology that unites all those very early adopters( finney, Nick szabo, etc) and the least i could come with is Extropianism and hence we began taking a lot about transhumanism, singularity and so on for a lot of time.

The Extropian Roots of Bitcoin

Finney subscribing to extropians at lucifer.com

See the extropy institute is recommended @ lucifer.com

the next day(yesterday) he just came to me and said "In my life I wont ever touch this bitcoin, it is just satan's tool to create a one world currency for the one world government. Satoshi is just satan mark my words he will never be revealed or even if revealed it will be a proxy becuase this is the way satan works! from behind". He said you will become a millionaire or even billionaire if you hold on even a few bitcoins, because it is sure to take over the world.

He advised me to search the internet for the relevance of this extropianism and satanism and you will find the truth!

Now the more I search the more it gets scary, I am harcore pro transhumanism and pro singularity but am shocked to find that the theological world has this opposing view towards extrpianism, bitcoin, singularity and transhumanism!

Transhumanism and the Singularity: Elite Obsession with the Übermensch

The Singularity: Science’s Quest For Immortality And Satan’s Deception

THE POLITICS OF TRANSHUMANISM AND THE
TECHNO-MILLENNIAL IMAGINATION, 1626–2030

Its a dilema, a big one! Shall we taste the fruit? shall we take the blu pill

Pages:
Jump to: