Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 23. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 25, 2016, 04:49:27 AM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

Yep, this post is past a year, and today bitcoin is now really famus as F*ck. Many people nowadays what is bitcoin, how to earn and how to start.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 17, 2016, 01:52:44 PM
In my opinion, actually Bitcoin is more famous now than the earlier years.
It has grown a lot even the price fluctuates.
It is actually recognized now in my country. I'm happy.  Cheesy

Same situation is here in my country, because 2 years earlier, mostly people didn't know about it, actually i also didn't know about the bitcoins, but now i realize a lot of people have awareness about the bitcoin and also they are using it and also earning from the bitcoins. Now we could see bitcoin is going very fast because it is a halving year, and it is best profitable year for all of the bitcoiners. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 17, 2016, 01:21:15 PM
Bitcoins is obviously famous nowadays, for many reason i cannot detail it one by one but
i can only give few things why it is famous. The very unique Bitcoin has is i think is the Popularity, there is a charm to the
community why they love it so much, maybe because of the convenient they give,safe, and security savings for the bitcoiner. Grin
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
June 11, 2016, 01:36:20 AM
Bitcoin will be famous until now, Many are trying now bitcoin cause it has many advantages more than USD . And bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is famous over alt coins their
Yes, bitcoin is famous and also will gain popularity all over in coming months and also it may become a international currency soon I think it will take all its market more widely, all online stores are going to accept bitcoins and physical stores too.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2016, 10:20:18 PM
Bitcoin will be famous until now, Many are trying now bitcoin cause it has many advantages more than USD . And bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is famous over alt coins their
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 10, 2016, 10:15:00 PM
Im not shocked why bitcoin still famous for over years that it existed.Bitcoin network is one of the fully developed crypto currency network now and bitcoins is the king of crypto currency  world now and base on its price it s keep on  rising and reason why its keep on getting famous
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
June 10, 2016, 03:15:04 PM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

brieng the first decentralized cryptocurrency can have its advantages about its fame, first bitcoin is admired by
programmers and businessman etc.. second people doesnt expect bitcoin to last because it is decentralized but
it still here that survivability is admirable and last is its continuous growth. but to to be honest stability can make bitcoin
more popular but thats is almost impossible because of the deflation system of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
June 10, 2016, 02:13:49 PM
I think that bitcoin is not famous enough, cause many different shops still don't accept it as payment system, also i don't know why bitcoin community inceasing so slow.

Yeah that's true. Almost all of the retailers offering Bitcoin as a payment method are strictly online shops. Brick and mortar shops will accept Bitcoin very rarely. I think we need to be patient because it will take quite some time before Bitcoin will get more mainstream. This process is slow and it can't happen overnight but I believe Bitcoin is on the right track to becoming a universal payment method both online and offline. Patience is a virtue guys  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 10, 2016, 01:01:13 PM
I think that bitcoin is not famous enough, cause many different shops still don't accept it as payment system, also i don't know why bitcoin community inceasing so slow.

yes you are right, if we see is still very rare online store that accepts bitcoin, bitcoin has been running for 7 years. but it may take time for bitcoin becomes more famous. bitcoin usage is still limited, and also the total members in this forum does not even reach 1 million people, it means that bitcoin is still less famous
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 10, 2016, 12:57:12 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 10:27:59 AM
Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because there are now more people that will get to know about it and that is really nice, but you have to know that it can change always.
But nobody will ever know what will happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is the problem that have to change.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 10, 2016, 07:48:54 AM
Bitcoin is still famous yess because bitcoin is working for everyarea and it is model  of system the economic system of the future so bitcoin famous now yes not it will be more than famous from now

Yes bitcoin is still famous and kicking. Its is famous now because many people use it in any transaction illegal or legal trnasaction they use it. And bitcoin will be famous until many people use it. Then it still fsmous now because of coming bitcoin halving i think many people interested on it so that they join bitcoin this month and hoping their money will gain some profit. If this coming bitcoin halving will be positive to many people they recommend it to others and share it that this crylto currency is easy money ways of earning and in that way BITCOIN WILL STILL FAMOUS.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2016, 06:49:34 AM
Bitcoin is still famous yess because bitcoin is working for everyarea and it is model  of system the economic system of the future so bitcoin famous now yes not it will be more than famous from now
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
June 10, 2016, 06:30:12 AM
As days, months and years pass by,Bitcoin(BTC) becomes more and more popular. Thanks to country who are adopting this cryptocurrency. Also, bitcoin has increasing supporters also who ads to its popularity.
Activity: 476
June 10, 2016, 06:19:06 AM
In my opinion, actually Bitcoin is more famous now than the earlier years.
It has grown a lot even the price fluctuates.
It is actually recognized now in my country. I'm happy.  Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
June 10, 2016, 06:08:01 AM
We can see it in this forum itself that everyday new users are joining and are keen to learn and earn bitcoin.
for me still the popular bitcoin kase many priests used it and we can make big money and have much to learn in bitcoin .
even more angry with bitcoin . bitcoin is still popular
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 10, 2016, 05:20:02 AM
Yes bitcoin will continue to famous if bitcoin can make progress or bitcoin prices rose.
That will make the people are adopting bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is not famous for now and i think we are still few users of bitcoin.. maybe in the future if every each country some store are accepting bitcoin as payment just like in brazil.
You can indeed now see that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and used and that is also because the world is becoming more digital and that is perfect for Bitcoin.
The only thing that we cant know is what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency.

bitcoin has only been growing if you look at the bigger picture here. there are many more places that we can spend our coins at comparing to a year or two ago.
also there are many more people using bitcoin buying it and spending bitcoin or even investing in it comparing to before.
Activity: 350
June 10, 2016, 04:43:44 AM
Yes bitcoin will continue to famous if bitcoin can make progress or bitcoin prices rose.
That will make the people are adopting bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is not famous for now and i think we are still few users of bitcoin.. maybe in the future if every each country some store are accepting bitcoin as payment just like in brazil.
You can indeed now see that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and used and that is also because the world is becoming more digital and that is perfect for Bitcoin.
The only thing that we cant know is what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 10, 2016, 04:18:36 AM
It is famous to users like us Cheesy but if you go out the street and randomly ask people about bitcoin, 2 out of 10 is a lucky number to have heard about bitcoin . but i i can say bitcoin is getting famous each day.  so it is safe to say Bitcoin is more famous today than yesterday  Wink

Not many regular people on the streets know Bitcoin, that's right. But it just shows how much potential growth we can realize in the coming years. It cost time to get more people on board, patience is what we need.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 10, 2016, 04:17:37 AM
Yes bitcoin is famous digital currency and already accepted by some stores as payment. in our country, though bitcoin are not so popular, the users are still increasing and many people starting to recognizes bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: