Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 24. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 10, 2016, 04:06:22 AM
Bitcoin still not famous , in my village is very rare to see people use bitcoin.
I know my friends and I using bitcoin , it's just matter of time to make bitcoin will be famous

Bitcoin's price, adoption, usage are increasing throughout the years are steadily and many people nowadays are embracing cryptocurrencies  I know it is very hard to mine bitcoin you will need lots of resources in mining, but there are lots of ways to easily earn it that is why bitcoin is still popular and will be in the near future.

Yeah i agree with you, will always more people who interest and getting start to use bitcoin and bitcoin will be more popular together with many user of bitcoin every years. People interest with Cryptocurrency because they think that currency will give profit and other benefits .
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
June 10, 2016, 02:43:26 AM
I wouldn't say that Bitcoin is famous, but I will say that it will soon be famous. The price rise and the general idea of it is like none other.

If you still think that bitcoin is not famous then you really don't know about bitcoin and its usage, bitcoin have millions of users world wide only on it's 8 years. and bitcoin was started to being famous from last two years.
If you see the usage of bitcoin and see the daily growth of it you'll know that how much bitcoin is famous.
Every day some new service, sites, exchange, gambling, faucets being launched. and they are prove that bitcoin is famous enough..
of course bitcoin need more fame. and it will get billions of users very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
June 10, 2016, 01:39:34 AM
It is famous to users like us Cheesy but if you go out the street and randomly ask people about bitcoin, 2 out of 10 is a lucky number to have heard about bitcoin . but i i can say bitcoin is getting famous each day.  so it is safe to say Bitcoin is more famous today than yesterday  Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 10, 2016, 01:26:52 AM
yeah theres no doubt bitcoin is still famous until now . although bitcoin price is dumped before it still making itself as the leading cryptocurrency on the trading market . but the only problem is all the bitcoin transactions has a lot of confirmation that takes so much time before it successfully done .

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 10, 2016, 01:23:09 AM
Bitcoin still not famous , in my village is very rare to see people use bitcoin.
I know my friends and I using bitcoin , it's just matter of time to make bitcoin will be famous

Bitcoin's price, adoption, usage are increasing throughout the years are steadily and many people nowadays are embracing cryptocurrencies  I know it is very hard to mine bitcoin you will need lots of resources in mining, but there are lots of ways to easily earn it that is why bitcoin is still popular and will be in the near future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 10, 2016, 01:09:00 AM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 10, 2016, 12:58:12 AM
Bitcoin gets more and more famous every passing day. It's exponential growth really.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 10, 2016, 12:27:11 AM
Yes im no shocked that bitcoin being still famous for years even if its price may dive like crazy because users have trust and they believe in bitcoins potential and projects.It can always recover from price downfall even if it drops like crazy.Bitcoin will never die and it will keep in veing famous for years.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
June 08, 2016, 05:44:06 AM
Yes bitcoin will continue to famous if bitcoin can make progress or bitcoin prices rose.
That will make the people are adopting bitcoin.

Yup, the future of the bitcoin will experience huge advances and far beyond our prediction. Because the bitcoin has a uniqueness that is different from the other and the uniqueness of it is extremely rare. Everyone will immediately accept bitcoin because its profits and the system adopted was much better.
What are you talking about? There are a number of coins which offer the same features as Bitcoin, the only thing that's unique about Bitcoin is that it has got the highest usage out of all crypto currency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 08, 2016, 05:41:35 AM
I wouldn't say that Bitcoin is famous, but I will say that it will soon be famous. The price rise and the general idea of it is like none other.
Activity: 756
June 08, 2016, 05:36:36 AM
Yes bitcoin will continue to famous if bitcoin can make progress or bitcoin prices rose.

Yup, the future of the bitcoin will experience huge advances and far beyond our prediction. Because the bitcoin has a uniqueness that is different from the other and the uniqueness of it is extremely rare. Everyone will immediately accept bitcoin because its profits and the system adopted was much better.
Activity: 896
June 08, 2016, 05:32:03 AM
I think bitcoin is not famous for now and i think we are still few users of bitcoin.. maybe in the future if every each country some store are accepting bitcoin as payment just like in brazil.

good now someone person is only use bitcoin still not a famous but somebody people interest with bitcoin because when know about bitcoin service and how can earn money with bitcoin then agree everyone

So right now bitcoin is not yet very well known because it is still a few people know about it. But I believe the future bitcoin surely there will be many people who know about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 28, 2016, 03:04:10 AM
"According to a recent study conducted among 3.5 thousand. Cryptocurrency users one-fifth of respondents chose Bitcoin, because banks do not trust or do not want to power was controlled their money. And many of those who previously According to analysts, among the supporters of virtual money prefer to invest in gold. "(c)

We can see that investors, let while very cautiously, but show interest in investing in Bitcoin. At present, the proportion of their portfolios in cryptocurrency very insignificant, but they can play a significant role in its long-term exchange rate dynamics. The more corporate customers will see the potential of Bitcoin, the more opportunities for growth.

The growing popularity of Bitcoin also reflects greater confidence in a new generation of technology, rather than to the authorities.
Activity: 602
May 28, 2016, 02:56:56 AM
I think bitcoin is not famous for now and i think we are still few users of bitcoin.. maybe in the future if every each country some store are accepting bitcoin as payment just like in brazil.

Bitcoin is famous both in  developed and under developing countries. For example, take the African or less developed Asian countries. They want to enter in the world of  cryptocurrency money, but for this they need to develop and distribute Internet. In fact, the world is going down the path of change, and the Bitcoin was the Factor for change.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
May 28, 2016, 02:30:41 AM

good now someone person is only use bitcoin still not a famous but somebody people interest with bitcoin because when know about bitcoin service and how can earn money with bitcoin then agree everyone
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 28, 2016, 01:15:34 AM
Activity: 896
May 28, 2016, 01:13:48 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 28, 2016, 01:10:35 AM
Yes I think if bitcoin will surely continue to grow famous.
Because if bitcoin developed I'm sure lots of people will use bitcoin so many people use it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 27, 2016, 09:25:54 PM
Bitcoin is very popular and no doubt abut it even when I speak about it with friends in europe or africa they all are aware about it so very famous digital currency. Now even i heard about it on different blogs where people are discussion about it.

There is no doubt that bitcoin is gaining popularity at this stage, but the fact is that its not popular in many corners of the world may be in future it will be more famous.

Yeah bitcoin is not accessible every where at this stage, and it will really take long time for people to know it and start using it as a currency in future.

me thinks the blockchain is very patient
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2016, 05:40:39 PM
Bitcoin is very popular and no doubt abut it even when I speak about it with friends in europe or africa they all are aware about it so very famous digital currency. Now even i heard about it on different blogs where people are discussion about it.

There is no doubt that bitcoin is gaining popularity at this stage, but the fact is that its not popular in many corners of the world may be in future it will be more famous.

Yeah bitcoin is not accessible every where at this stage, and it will really take long time for people to know it and start using it as a currency in future.
Pages:
Jump to: