Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 20. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 06, 2016, 08:59:18 AM
Sure, bitcoin is becoming fore famous everytime, this year is good cause of halving what will be in 3 days, people interested what  will happen after.
yeah sign of bitcoin is becoming more well-known is that users continue to increase every year it also proves that the deployment of bitcoin was successful. just a matter of time for bitcoin could spread throughout the world. it may take quite a long time I hope you wait patient
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 06, 2016, 03:24:27 AM
Especially because the halving is really close now. It's make the price of bitcoin increase up to 60% and makes bitcoin become more popular and more people start using bitcoin too.

I agree halving plays a huge part at this moment in gaining momentum for price incease.  Ever since the news of Bitcoin halving, I saw increase of BTC price little by little everyday.  and the Chinese people converting their money to Bitcoin plays a good part too, then comes the Brexit, I don't know what really is the relation of Brexit to bitcoin price but they somehow relate this two in Bitcoin Price and popularity.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 06, 2016, 03:20:40 AM
Bitcoin will always be famous for sure the only reason why bitcoin wont be famous anymore is when the price of the bitcoin is getting stable after
that moment i dont think allot of people are investing into the bitcoin right now.

LOL, how could bitcoin be less famous if it's price become stable?  Can you elaborate?  Anyway, Bitcoin gave an impact after gaining lots of investors during it's 1st bubble, then after the bubble burst, bitcoin gets more popular because of it's decline in price and bouncing back from it.  And now, the halving pretty much gave more excitement to the investors,  lots speculates that BTC will double or somehow will gain a huge increase in price when it happen so news of Bitcoin everywhere thus making it more popular
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 06, 2016, 03:16:11 AM
Especially because the halving is really close now. It's make the price of bitcoin increase up to 60% and makes bitcoin become more popular and more people start using bitcoin too.
Activity: 298
July 06, 2016, 03:08:39 AM
Bitcoin will always be famous for sure the only reason why bitcoin wont be famous anymore is when the price of the bitcoin is getting stable after
that moment i dont think allot of people are investing into the bitcoin right now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 03:02:32 AM
Bitcoin is famous due to its increased price as well the growth it attained in a very short time compared to the other digital currencies which existed following the technology of bitcoin.

True, it does bitcoin's getting famous because in years ago gave the news that bitcoin is so amazing and made all the people become curious I.e. bitcoin price increase within a short time break through $ 1 k ++. And also because of the growth of the bitcoin quite improved from time to time

I agree, no one can stop bitcoin from getting famous and it is really to keep on being known by the people and as the stores in the different countries are going to adopt bitcoin and as well as online stores, merchants and maybe companies soon.
They are going to use bitcoin as it is already famous.

Bitcoin is very much famous and it will grow more famous once after the halving is done as it will be at its peak price at halving.  As more people will come to know about it, it will be accepted in more stores and shops.

Bitcoin is not famous yet and if it would be famous then we would have found many shops and sites where we could spend our coins by now, but everyone knows what the reality is.
Activity: 630
July 06, 2016, 03:00:31 AM
bitcoin is still famous and it will kept famous and in here in my country bitcoin are famous many of my country men are using bitcoin for paying bills , etc and i think lot of people think to use bitcoin i like bitcoin more than bank because it keep me anonymous and safe in trading i love bitcoin and in bitcoin we trust <3 and yeh bitcoin is always famous thanks to bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
July 06, 2016, 02:54:19 AM
Bitcoin's transaction volume was always high. Even it was losing its' value, lots of people trusted it deeply and didn't leave alone.
Bitcoin is still famous yes and it is going to be even more famous in the future, many people are getting attracted by Bitcoin which is a good thing.
If there are more users the chance of having a bright future will become bigger with Bitcoin.
I don't get this thread at all, actually. Since then, bitcoin has never dropped it's popularity or publicity at all and is only continuously getting more and more publicity as long as many people are continuously adopting. I'm just waiting for the time when a global adoption to happen and I'd be able to say "told you so!" to those who do not believe in bitcoins.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 06, 2016, 02:38:49 AM
Bitcoin is famous due to its increased price as well the growth it attained in a very short time compared to the other digital currencies which existed following the technology of bitcoin.

True, it does bitcoin's getting famous because in years ago gave the news that bitcoin is so amazing and made all the people become curious I.e. bitcoin price increase within a short time break through $ 1 k ++. And also because of the growth of the bitcoin quite improved from time to time

I agree, no one can stop bitcoin from getting famous and it is really to keep on being known by the people and as the stores in the different countries are going to adopt bitcoin and as well as online stores, merchants and maybe companies soon.

Bitcoin is very much famous and it will grow more famous once after the halving is done as it will be at its peak price at halving.  As more people will come to know about it, it will be accepted in more stores and shops.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
July 06, 2016, 02:34:00 AM
Bitcoin is famous and it will continue to be as long as the deep web will exist. No matter many people tell here that there is no correlation between the two, they are plain wrong. There is big correlation between the 2 as bitcoin is heavily dependent on whats happening in the deep web. Also bitcoin is a great tool where to invest your surplus money or to make some money laundering with a mixing service.
Anyway we should focus more on bitcoin to use to fulfill our needs, meaning to use it as a store investment value or to make our life better, we should stay away from deep web and their services.
But still if deep web goes down, the value of bitcoin will go down heavily. Holding bitcoins is great nowadays and can be even more great in the near future so bitcoin is still famous and it will continue to be.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 06, 2016, 02:09:00 AM
Yes, growing in popularity, a couple of years ago in the United States have started to introduce settlement Bitcoins in some restaurants and stores.
Bitcoin has found support among small investors and traders. These players are investing in cryptocurrency their surplus funds with the belief in its long-term potential on the one hand and hoping to capitalize on its current volatility on the other hand.

But now large investors started to invest, although 1-3%, but this is only the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 06, 2016, 12:47:54 AM

It's getting famous but not to the point it will adopt by the big companies. For bitcoin to accept and used widely by the community that price must become stable. But because that is not the real happening, it used more in investment that's why we have a price like this today at above $600.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2016, 08:32:44 PM
It is a fact that we cannot deny, the ability of bitcoin to increase its monetary value is the big reason why it is loved the most in the cryptocurrency economy. Famous as it was before, bitcoin will still stand at the top of cryptocurrency and can never be replaced. Consumers are expecting another skyrocket increase in market price and that's why we cannot get enough of bitcoin since it promises a big return of investment.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 05, 2016, 08:24:00 PM
Sure, bitcoin is becoming fore famous everytime, this year is good cause of halving what will be in 3 days, people interested what  will happen after.
bitcoin is becoming more and more famous and i think it will never stop to be honest, in my opinion bitcoin can only become bigger over time, i hope that we will manage to make money with it
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 05, 2016, 06:36:31 PM

Activity: 476
July 05, 2016, 06:33:24 PM
I think halving also nice enough to give effect to the deployment of bitcoin itself. I see a lot of people joined in bitcoin for halving coming. yeah at least bitcoin users continues to grow
Activity: 714
July 05, 2016, 06:18:37 PM
yeah bitcoin is going to get more and more famous in my opinion and it will be growing at a really rapid pace i think, i hope bitcoin will remain famous and it will earn me good money

The amount of people getting into bitcoin is growing. That happens with every pump, but what they need to see is that bitcoin is not for pumps but for transactions.
This way they will not get into bitcoin and leave, but keep using bitcoin. Getting attention is good, but we have to use it to make they feel safe to use it.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 05, 2016, 05:41:49 PM
yeah bitcoin is going to get more and more famous in my opinion and it will be growing at a really rapid pace i think, i hope bitcoin will remain famous and it will earn me good money
Activity: 588
July 05, 2016, 04:00:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 05, 2016, 02:36:58 PM
Bitcoin's transaction volume was always high. Even it was losing its' value, lots of people trusted it deeply and didn't leave alone.
Bitcoin is still famous yes and it is going to be even more famous in the future, many people are getting attracted by Bitcoin which is a good thing.
If there are more users the chance of having a bright future will become bigger with Bitcoin.

bitcoin has always been the famous among all the cryptocurrencies at the very list and apart from that i can see that bitcoin's fame has only been increasing despite the fact that there has been a lot of negative news about bitcoin in the big news sites but bitcoin has continued growing stronger.

Negative news will just make bitcoin to become much more famous one. Since curiosity will be build to the mind of those new listener, they will study what bitcoin really is. Sometimes bad news is the gateway of others to truly find what is the real benefits of using bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: