Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 30. (Read 5534 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
This fact has surprised me too, I knew it was bigger, than some national FIAT currency, but did not think, the 6th already. Hope to see Bitcoin overtake USD as well, in the next couple of years.
I personally do not think that there is any relation of fiat with crytpo currency. To me i think that we can only compare bitcoin to crypto currencies, and still in crypto world bitcoin is in number one and will remain as number one for a long long time. because still investors are interested in bitcoin and still they want to continue investing money in bitcoin.

we should be comparing bitcoin to fiat currencies, because they're a status quo that is threatened by bitcoin and other crypto and we need to be able to name exactly why is it so
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
I am very surprised to see this graph. Because do not think Bitcoin position became the sixth largest currency in the world. While the current Bitcoin price just goes up it is certain to reach number 1 I think it is easy to pass Bitcoin. I hope in the next few years Bitcoin could become the world's first largest currency.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
We cannot say when bitcoin  become no. 1 but for now I'm glad because it reaches as a 6th largest currency. We hope that maybe this bitcoin will become no. 1 because we all know that it's popularity were continously spreading all over the world.
Activity: 36
It's hard to sayyy
Activity: 3
this is very good news. first
Activity: 74
BTC is not yet considered a currency. Still in a form of a salable asset.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is now circulating as the sixth-largest currency in the world, after five superpowers and ranking higher than the Pound, the Rupees, and Won. This figure is based on the value of Bitcoin at $ 10,765 each, which means the total value of all Bitcoins in circulation is $ 180 billion. Despite the significant amount, if Bitcoin raises to $ 15,000, it will surpass the next highest circulation currency, Rupee. The other four currencies that exceed Bitcoin are Yen, Yuan, Euro and Dollar, all of which are significantly larger in circulation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
for every year it become stronger and stronger, get up to the first place bitcoin need near ten years, i think, real point of view
Activity: 280

When you are talking about online payment processors than you can observe one thing that the previous payment processors are like payza and some other are gone to scam but by understanding this thing you have a good point in bitcoin that is decentralized currency and no one can scam on it,

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This fact has surprised me too, I knew it was bigger, than some national FIAT currency, but did not think, the 6th already. Hope to see Bitcoin overtake USD as well, in the next couple of years.
I personally do not think that there is any relation of fiat with crytpo currency. To me i think that we can only compare bitcoin to crypto currencies, and still in crypto world bitcoin is in number one and will remain as number one for a long long time. because still investors are interested in bitcoin and still they want to continue investing money in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Activity: 18
This information has pleasantly surprised me. It seems that he has very little left to become the currency number 1
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Yes now bitcoin is the 6th largest currency in the whole world. Bitcoin popularity also very good like other currency. It is true that bitcoin price is now low then other 5 largest currency but i think as soon as bitcoin will be the number 1 currency in the whole world. Every currency have bad and good time. Bitcoin price now low but it is grow its price more then any other currency for sure in the recent years..... Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
Yes indeed.. Bitcoin is growing amazingly fast actually, i mean even 3 yaers ago it wasn't that popular as today. I think if the governments won't sabotage bitcoin development, btc will slowly rise in ratings of worlds largest currency. But so far we know our governments, i think they won't let bitcoin do that at least in the near future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yes bitcoin has very large financial investments and, accordingly, the cost relative to the dollar. Bitcoin occupies the bulk of the capitalization of the wholesale and foreign exchange market and is certainly the leader.
Activity: 205
In recent years, more and more countries are questioning the regulation of digital currencies. At the same time, the authorities of some countries interpret the crypto currency as an asset, others as a means of payment, others as a commodity, and the fourth ones do prohibit the circulation of digital currencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The current and the incoming price of bitcoin that will increase further after the rise of the bull market can make it in world' 6th, there is a great possibility for bitcoin improve it's currency ranking worldwide from the 6th place up to the top 3 currencies in the world. I think that someday, once bitcoin is already accepted worldwide then an increase number of people will be added and contribute to the rise of price value of bitcoin.
Activity: 653
Merit: 217
The current value of circulation of the USD actually is already 1.63 trillion. The figure posted is from 2016.
https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12773.htm

Moreover, this value doesn't take in account the banking multiplier and all the USDs they created based on the fractional-reserve system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is growing day by day and there is no any doubt in blockchain technology and the progress of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is buying at large level and maximum peoples are interested in blockchain and future profits in bitcoin also that’s why bitcoin demand is increasing in worldwide,
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
This exciting news, as well as the sad news. I am very excited about this news because I hope bitcoin will get its legitimate right, while the decision of most governments, has said otherwise they are more inclined to resist bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: