Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 41. (Read 5534 times)

Activity: 913
Merit: 252
It is difficult to say something like this. First of all, we don't know how many coins are free-float right now. Because millions of coins have been "lost" and they can't be spend as no one has the private keys.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Thats a great news since we can see that all of the efforts of the bitcoins supporters are getting paid and the perks of being known as the 6th largest currency is also great. The years that it would take for the bitcoin to reach the number one spot is really unpredictable since lots of hate news are still arising about bitcoin and lots of investors are holding back because of it. I think proper spreading of information about bitcoin would really help it a lot in reaching that spot.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
just imagine if bitcoin has become very rare and the total supply of bitcoin is just less than 1 million bitcoin then definitely bitcoin trading volume will be more than today and experience a fantastic increase.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
I think so. Because of this time the bitcoin is also using the whole world, so I'm not surprised that bitcoin is still six in the whole world in the crypto currency and if the bitcoin will be the first time I'm not too surprised because of its very famous it's not going to happen.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

if we look at the current development of bitcoin there is the possibility that bitcoin will reach its glory peak approximately three years or even faster, if the bitcoin enthusiasts increase.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I am sure that in the next few years bitcoin will be number one in the future as the biggest currency, it proves only within 9 years bitcoin able to penetrate the top 10 ranks and I think this is proof that bitcoin is able to become a decentralized currency across world.
Wait there will be a surprise for you that will make you more interested in bitcoin and will support bitcoin in apply the whole world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
They are referring to base money. Paper money stock only. There is a far greater amount of money out there in the form of credit. Infact something like 93% to 97% of money in circulation is created as credit through the banking system. So this is referring only to maybe 3% of what they make it sound like.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
More than 200 replies and only a few people have questioned the validity of the chart. That is very sad.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

Great information i wasn't aware about such thing. Really impressive that our bitcoin is in number 6. I was thinking bitcoin is just internet currency and circling around internet. Never expect such thing with bitcoins. It will increase more courage in bitcoin lover and they invite people to invest with it. Anyways i think in future bitcoin will surpass Indian rupees and in 2030 it will be in top on the list.
Activity: 95
I believe we will move to the digital currency system completely in decades. I think the current monetary system does not meet the needs of people anymore as they require more bureacratic and expansive transactions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

The popularity and usage of Bitcoin is far less than the FIAT listed here so far.
Unlike the FIAT, the shown bitcoin value is only the "market cap" which have no support and have the risk to be zero.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
You don't need bitcoin it be No. 1
It is good as is. For it to be number one it has to be stable enough so that merchants and all those who don't use bitcoin can use it. Also, bitcoin's supply is way too low for it to be number one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This is a good achievement for the entire cryptocurrency community. This highlights bitcoin as a legit currency and will likely draw more and more people to join cypto. I believe bitcoin will definitely surpass all major fiat currency as the world's most successful currency at most by the next 10 years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
The sixth position in the world is a great achievement for Bitcoin. With less supoly than FIAT and the growing number of Bitcoin users, Bitcoin may be ranked 4-5 in the next few years.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
Yes, most people are disappointed just because today the bitcoin value is down, they do not think that bitcoin has been trying so hard for a long time. They should be able to see this and realize that in the future bitcoin is not just an investment tool but it will also be a global virtual currency.
Other users doesnt understand totally about bitcoin and it's used. Proper education could really helps them to being involved in bitcoin. But bitcoin has been popular and being use globally through online.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I see so this is the reason why banks are afraid of Bitcoin? Lols. Yes, people might shift to Bitcoin and leave their fiat. As the result their will be a balance problem within the monetary of the affected country.
Activity: 128
Yes, most people are disappointed just because today the bitcoin value is down, they do not think that bitcoin has been trying so hard for a long time. They should be able to see this and realize that in the future bitcoin is not just an investment tool but it will also be a global virtual currency.
Activity: 588
This proves that this Bitcoin is already established and the demand for Bitcoin increases day by day, there will be Bitcoin in the top three currency.
Activity: 224
yes thats true becuase day by day btc adoption ratio increasing and demand also high thats why btc become popular .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
i hope 2020 will going to be a golden period for bitcoin and no one can beat it.
Same as you I hope the same and I am sure bitcoin is going really nice so it will become the same we want it till the end of 2018 as if you remember bitcoin was not so high at the starting and middle of 2017 but at the end of the year bitcoin pumped up really high those who were holding with patience are millionaires now for sell at the end, same as the last year I am hoping for the best output at the finishing of 2018 so even now bitcoin is king of all crypto currency and it will remain the same for long.
Pages:
Jump to: