Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 43. (Read 5534 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Indeed, Bitcoin will not be global mainstream currency. There are numerous reasons for that and volatility and a restricted number of coins are some of them.
Still, Bitcoin can already be taken into consideration as global forex because it may be used everywhere within the global in which people have a web connection and it's time-honored by many nations everywhere in the international, it has no obstacles, it doesn't fall below the regulation of best one u. S .. I suppose that is sufficient to be taken into consideration as a world forex.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
BTC is sure to be  the  currency of the  future, the  speed is quit astronomical,withing 6 years  of existence, as Bitcoin is  been  accepted sure the value will be on the  increase.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
if coupled with fiat currency, bitcoin has a sequence of 6, but bitcoin is the new currency, and is ranked top. I think the next few years, bitcoin will shift some fiat currency. and bitcoin will be the currency no 1 in the future .. maybe in the future crypto currency will become a means of payment that much in the interest of the world community.
Activity: 112
The position of currencies in the world is determined by the value of that currency against the dollar. In that respect, Bitcoin is clearly in the top 10 currencies of the highest value in the world (I identified in the top 10 because the Bitcoin value is volatile). So, everyone would like to have the opportunity to own Bitcoin. That's great, but I think that instead of dreaming and comparing, let's work hard now.
Activity: 98
yes bitcoin its 6th largest currency.
Activity: 100
I believe we will move to the digital currency system completely in decades. I think the current monetary system does not meet the needs of people anymore as they require more bureacratic and expansive transactions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Thank you because this topic make me surprised. I do not think Btc has such great value in the monetary world. One day, btc could rise to No. 1. I have to change my views after this topic. BTC brings new, innovative things that most other types of money do not bring. I wait for the breakthrough
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

Bitcoin will soon become the world's largest currency. Because Bitcoin is considered the 4.0 revolutionary industry and the leading trends are well rewarded. As Jack Ma once said: "20 years later will be an era of technology and technology." In addition, look at the benefits that bitcoin has brought to everyone in the world, great.
The future of Crypto is very bright, trust what it can do for the world.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
They also have economies that are entirely reliant on them, while Bitcoin is only used (as a currency) by a very small fraction of the population, hence why most merchants don't accept it.

Bitcoin isnt only used as currency rather it is mostly used as an asset because almost all of us wants to earn a profit. bitcoin is used by majority of the population and only a small percent of people who doesnt recognize or heard of it but soon bitcoin can become a global curency as long as the trend continues to go on and rise. Also , there were now a lots of companies and merchants that accept bitcoin as a part of their service. the reason why some of them are still having a doubt it is because bitcoin is too volatile .
Activity: 65
They also have economies that are entirely reliant on them, while Bitcoin is only used (as a currency) by a very small fraction of the population, hence why most merchants don't accept it.
copper member
Activity: 149
need u believe that everyone has assumed that Bitcoin is the main currency you've ever used you still want more statistical results for that sort of conclusion.
Activity: 392
Yes it is interesting to see Bitcoin being the 5th largest currency in about 15 years. But for you it's nice to see it between the top, but you do not think they can be measured is a fiat term. It's a crypto for one and the market is based on speculation. Though you believe that everyone has assumed that Bitcoin is the main currency you've ever used you still want more statistical results for that sort of conclusion.
Activity: 182
It`s a good news that bitcoin is the 6th largest currencies in the world now. To be among the leaders, in top 5, it should be recognized not by cryptocommunity but also by the government officials.
Activity: 504
I have a strong feeling that in the next few years, bitcoin would be playing in the top 3 spot with USD and Euro. It does not really matter to me for BTC to go number 1 even I liked it that way because just being the 2nd or 3rd is already a historical moment.
Activity: 84
I agree with that. There are various ways of producing energy. Bitcoin can connect people from different parts of the world which makes transaction easier. Transaction can be done everywhere and everytime. Bitcoin helps with the prevention of poverty which will helps rather than destroy world. Energy sources must be nature friendly which will prevent the concern of world distruction.
Activity: 350
is the bitcoin is the 6th place largest currency between all of international currencies or just digital currencies? i think it is a good news that bitcoin is the 6th place, but as we can know that not all country accept bitcoin as their legal currency, but we all hope that all country will accept bitcoin to be the international currency and makes bitcoin change position from 5th to 1st
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

I think this is good news because bitcoin has achieved so far in the world of currency. and bitcoin will be much more acceptable in some countries and reach the highest level in the market. this is an inspiration for me so I am more excited again to get it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think this is individual opinion for each who WILL thinking about that, but it is very simple to use digital currency
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
We can say that bitcoin is used globally and now marketcap has reached more than $ 170 billion, of course this is a very big value and deserve to rank 6 largest currency in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
this data is quite surprising and a good signal for the crypto community. although still very far compared to the rotation of the USD currency, crypto proves that he has good prospects in the future. the data proves that bitcoin is parallel to the currency owned by developed countries, as well as far above developing countries.
Bitcoin is one of the economic forces in the world today, with the vast majority of transaction volume making bitcoin very popular and the opportunity to become a digital currency used by many people. Bitcoin has not only evolved in the developed world, but bitcoin is now very developed in developing countries. This proves that someday bitcoin can be one of the legitimate means of financial exchange used by various countries.
Pages:
Jump to: