Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 44. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
December 30, 2017, 06:34:47 PM
Its not useless, it still become good investment. Sure it cant be for daily use you know the fees and slow transaction but still, its bitcoin the father of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 30, 2017, 06:32:01 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
So on a small amount the commission turns out to be very large, but you have no choice or pay a commission or wait.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 06:29:29 PM
Yes I bought ether, ether classic, litecoin, Monero,xrp... but not bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 30, 2017, 06:23:30 PM
Bitcoin is only popular because it was the first coin.
Its outdated now compared to many cryptocurrencies.

Its painfully slow, its expensive and its highly inefficient network that consume over a country electricity.

Ditch Bitcoin and buy other. Its a reason why its not going up anymore
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
December 30, 2017, 06:19:41 PM
Do you will forget your father if something bad happen to him? same thing happend to bitcoin because he the father of cryptocurrency no matter how bad he is no matter what he do he still your father. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never created
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 30, 2017, 06:12:46 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin fees is really high, but I don't agree that this is useless because I believe in the future of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin is one of them. If you really think bitcoin is nothing then stop holding on it. Bitcoin will be better in 2018 and people who sold it on panic will surely buy back.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 06:07:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: