Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin island bootcamp *scam* - page 2. (Read 2947 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2013, 04:59:54 PM
I don't think anyone on this forum has yet to hear your self-aggrandizing "investor" speech by now.  Once again, I am not asking for investors, so I'm not sure why you insist on trolling my threads.

i could have easily handed you a lump sum enough to buy an island freeing you of that burden. and then have it so that people just pay in their 300BTC for the allotment of land you propose to give each person.

Your motivation here is clear.  You are engaging in libel and tortious interference in order to attempt to negotiate an investment deal that, once again, I have never even considered, let alone offered.

I'm not sure where you live that you think this is acceptable behaviour.  It certainly isn't in the UK, which has rather strict libel laws.

So, since you refuse to either substantiate or retract any of your defamatory accusations, I'm going to have to ask that you be given a scammer tag or banned from the forum.

The moderators are free to investigate and make their own determination as to whether any of your ridiculous claims are even remotely substantiated, by searching their records to verify that I am not in any way connected with Finshaggy and have never once "sold seeds".  Your refusal to retract even your most ridiculous accusations should speak volumes about your true intentions.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
June 21, 2013, 08:27:04 AM
Once again, I have absolutely zero interest in dealing with investors for Bitcoin Island.  I have made this clear from the very beginning.  The way you have acted here is a primary example of why that is.

If, at some point, you would like to buy a lot on Bitcoin Island to develop as an investment yourself, that might be an option in the future.  But it's not being offered yet.

So, instead of using this thread to demand information about an investment opportunity that exists only in your head, please use it for its intended purpose -- to substantiate any of the defamatory accusations you have made against me, to prove that I have "scammed" anyone, or to retract your statements and apologize.

If you can do that, and you are still interested in learning about my "knowledge and experience," then I'll invite you to sign a non-disclosure agreement and come to the Boot Camp and learn all about it.  I'll even waive the 3 BTC admittance, just for you.

you bore me with your ignorance.

the idea you propose is for people to hand you 3BT-300BTC.. for you to buy land.. that is automatically people investing in you!!!

i could have easily handed you a lump sum enough to buy an island freeing you of that burden. and then have it so that people just pay in their 300BTC for the allotment of land you propose to give each person.

but hey.. your ignorance far outweigh's the utopian dream you promote
legendary
June 21, 2013, 12:20:48 AM
Once again, I have absolutely zero interest in dealing with investors for Bitcoin Island.  I have made this clear from the very beginning.  The way you have acted here is a primary example of why that is.

If, at some point, you would like to buy a lot on Bitcoin Island to develop as an investment yourself, that might be an option in the future.  But it's not being offered yet.

So, instead of using this thread to demand information about an investment opportunity that exists only in your head, please use it for its intended purpose -- to substantiate any of the defamatory accusations you have made against me, to prove that I have "scammed" anyone, or to retract your statements and apologize.

If you can do that, and you are still interested in learning about my "knowledge and experience," then I'll invite you to sign a non-disclosure agreement and come to the Boot Camp and learn all about it.  I'll even waive the 3 BTC admittance, just for you.
legendary
June 20, 2013, 04:09:58 PM
I'm not really sure how to write this in a way that you will actually read it, and understand it, but please try:

I am not looking for investors.  Stop trolling my threads.

if your not interested in money then stop showing your vanity address and quoting that the island will cost 300BTC per person and the boot camp will be 3btc per person..

this is your vanity address which you seek people to deposit funds to:
1SLAND4JQt2mhypA6cR7TSh2UunW4NU4y

so don't deny you don't seek funds..

and look you still decline answering the fundamental questions about your knowledge and experience...
legendary
June 20, 2013, 12:06:21 PM
I'm not really sure how to write this in a way that you will actually read it, and understand it, but please try:

I am not looking for investors.  Stop trolling my threads.
legendary
June 20, 2013, 04:14:27 AM
lol

i ask you these questions any investor would. and when they get ignored and deleted. twice and i finally make a post about your tactics being similar to a scam artist. instead of quashing these rumours by simply answering the investor questions you go on an insult rampage about the scam accusation.

so here is one more try

i wont even bother rebutting the insult parts. i will continue to ask about your knowledge of real estate, construction, public utilities companies, land ownership, laws and permits involved in any of the items just mentioned.

what experience do you have?

... awaiting reply
legendary
June 20, 2013, 12:42:20 AM
In an effort to keep you (and your sockpuppets) out of my threads, I am happy to respond to you here.  I'm not sure what has possessed you to post these blatantly false and, frankly, defamatory accusations against me.  We have never before engaged in any business, Bitcoin or otherwise, correct?

Regardless, I'll point out a few of your libels:

soon after stopped replying due to questions starting to get more involved.

This is blatantly false and unsubstantiated.  What possible basis could you have for such a ridiculous accusation?

again is requesting funds, and yet again refusing to answer any questions which would help investors beleive the funds would be used wisely.

I have not solicited any investors for Bitcoin Island Boot Camp, only participants.  So, again, false.

into selling seeds of different plants.

Complete fabrication.  I have never sold any seeds ever.

the latest thread bitcoin island bootcamp is now in self moderation mode and simply deletes anyone that asks any questions beyond where can they donate.

False.  I have only deleted posts from you and your apparent sockpuppet, that you used to quote yourself and your ridiculous accusations.  Not a single poster has asked "where to donate".

so here is the questions that got deleted from me:
obviously you don't realise that im a investor that could actually buy an island outright and in full..

I don't think anyone on this forum has yet to hear your self-aggrandizing "investor" speech by now.  Once again, I am not asking for investors, so I'm not sure why you insist on trolling my threads.

so here is the questions that got deleted from another person:

I have to ask, can you explain how you and this "other person" are so easily able to quote each other, even from deleted posts?  It seems to indicate that this is, in fact, your sockpuppet account.

Regardless, I appreciate that, as a Bitcoin "investor", you are probably hyper-sensitive and prone to flying off-the-handle accusing posters here of engaging in "scams".  I have no doubt that, with your obvious lack of literacy and reading comprehension skills, you have likely lost quite a few Bitcoins to poor investments.

But the fact remains that I have not scammed anyone.  And your accusations are false and defamatory.  So I'm going to have to ask you to stop.  Please consider this a fair warning.
legendary
June 19, 2013, 11:41:31 PM
it has come to many peoples attention that the OP of the bitcoin island (first wrote about in 2012) but soon after stopped replying due to questions starting to get more involved.

has now returned and again is requesting funds, and yet again refusing to answer any questions which would help investors beleive the funds would be used wisely.

the latest thread bitcoin island bootcamp is now in self moderation mode and simply deletes anyone that asks any questions beyond where can they donate.
so here is the questions that got deleted from me:
obviously you don't realise that im a investor that could actually buy an island outright and in full..

so forgive me for sounding sceptical.

but before you claim that im a troll.. to avoid giving answers. (finshaggy style)

please validate your project beyond a 2 sentence brain fart that literally just asked for 3btc off of people.

show me some research, show me some proof of your involvement.

so here is the questions that got deleted from another person:

without quoting other posts i will ask you directly.

in the multiple threads relating to bitcoin island in 2012 apart from mentioning crowd sourcing multiple millions of dollars. and showing many idealic places to set camp. You never went into the details of the experience you have of what would be required to build on the land. how you would achieve the builds etc.

what experience in the construction/real estate industries do you have?

how you propose to make it sustainable?

you seemed to have gone very quiet when those questions were asked before,

just because you proposed an idea one year ago, is not certification enough that you are experienced in the project to make it viable for investment.

so here is your chance to sell your knowledge and expertise, instead of us asking richard branson to project lead a bitcoin island. due to the fact that he has undeniable proof of making a sustainable island for himself and visitors.
Pages:
Jump to: