Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin kwoledge is not complete without bitcoin investment - page 22. (Read 3346 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
No knowledge is a waste. If you have the knowledge about bitcoins but do not yet have the money to buy bitcoins, it is still not a waste. If you cannot buy bitcoins today, you will be able to buy tomorrow, what is required is patience and planning. When you have knowledge about bitcoins, you will be able to properly keep your investment in it safe when you finally have the money to invest in it. The knowledge you have gathered even before you were able to get your bitcoins will be important in safeguarding what you have gotten.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1031
Don't post the amount of BTC you bought here and the details of your transaction, keep those details to yourself as it should be private, i suggest you delete that image.
at a point, I got to realize that what will I gain, if I have the knowledge of bitcoin and I don't invest in it to have the experience on using bitcoin and to also have the experience of holding in long term, so that i can talk about bitcoin from experience.
Having knowledge of BTC without investing isn't a waste, you don't have to 'invest' to gain experience about BTC, so many people invest in BTC by buying it and holding it on exchanges, and some even invest through etf's without owning the keys to their funds, these kind of people have no experience or knowledge, but they are BTC investors. You can test all the features you want to without investing, so also can you spend BTC without investing, you can do all of these to improve your knowledge until you are ready to convert some or a great portion of your fiat money into BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 364
Baba God Noni
I am not suppose to say this here but i want forum members to advice and tell me on how I can go with my bitcoin journey as a newbie and become successful in it without losing my bitcoin. My Dad is late and he left us a building which I and my siblings inherited. I rented my own apartment because I stay in a more civilized area. Whenever my tenant pays me my rent, I just keep the money in the bank and sometimes it stays there for more than six months in my account because I have a job that takes care of my responsibilities. This year when I joined this forum, after reading through topics and comments from forum users on bitcoin investment, I said to myself that it will be wise if i give bitcoin investment a trial and see how it will feel like holding a bitcoin.

Last week Monday, I recieved my rent, but guess what I was scared of investing it on bitcoin because I was having so many thoughts in my head telling me to invest and not to invest. I continued with my forum activities and kept on reading, at a point, I got to realize that what will I gain, if I have the knowledge of bitcoin and I don't invest in it to have the experience on using bitcoin and to also have the experience of holding in long term, so that i can talk about bitcoin from experience. This means that it is important for me to buy bitcoin to acquire more knowledge,and this will be an advantage for me  to buy bitcoin now that the price is dip, before it pumps back. Yesterday, I used 60% of the money my tenant paid me to buy bitcoin and I was relieved and happy. I have also created an electrum wallet which I have transfered my coins into, the reason why I chose electrum wallet because it is noncustodial with RBF and Ligthening Network features, which can allow you to double spend,incase the network is congested and your transaction fee is low,since sometimes bitcoin blockchain used to be congested with dust transactions.

I intend to hold by bitcoin for long, because I just started my bitcoin journey and, I know that it isn't going to be an easy one for a newbie like me. I will use 10% of my income to DCA every month, because I also noticed that fiat currency is depreciating due to inflation and that it is better that I save in bitcoin than to keep it in fiat. The moment my bitcoin reaches $1000, I will look on how to transfer my coins to a cold storage wallet for safety. I couldn't keep this to myself and I said let me bring this to the forum for advise from experienced members on precautions I need to take for me to achieve my bitcoin goal target.

If you haven't invested in bitcoin yet, you should try and do so, if you have the resources so that you can feel the vibes that am feeling right now.

Let's discuss.

Pages:
Jump to: