Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Liza? - page 2. (Read 4952 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 07:04:33 AM
I've read that you say you can't withdraw, which may be correct (I didn't try yet), but the idea is to change your lizas into BTC, ETH or whatever you want.
Activity: 29
May 16, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
we know with bitcoin liza. and now I've rarely heard about liza bitcoin anymore, either the bitcoin liza is not selling well in the market or the developer has no way to improve the quality to have a high selling price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:05:42 AM
Oh, I have not seen such a powerful scam for a long time, although probably not, I saw, I think that this project Bitcoin Liza today already many people understand that it is not necessary to use this project, because it does nothing, it is just created for speculation.
Activity: 12
May 13, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

Popular Tactics used by investment scammers already seen on chat:

1. Stopping you pulling out of the deal - If you try to pull out of the deal, scammers may try to swap your current investment for another one or convince you that your investment will increase in value soon.

2. Threatening legal action - Scammers may threaten you with prosecution or hefty fees to keep you from pulling out of the deal.

May 12, 2018, 10:50:37 PM
Two topics disappeared from the access at the bitcointalk.org:

1. [ANN] [Fork] LAMBO - Bitcoin Liza Fork - Bitcointalk       https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3428340

2. LAMBO Coin, Get 1% Free Coin Every Hour - Bitcoin Forum      https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3419343

What has happen with these topics?

Is there something to hide from the readers NOW?

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
I'm also curious about why there are so many bitcoin forks.
Most of the time they make no sense, just to hype and cheat money.
May 12, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
As we all know according to the announcements this Bitcoin Liza has:

-no blockchain
-no block explorer
-no known initial number of coins
-no current coin supply
-no white paper
-no wallet
-no known distribution of coins by wallets
-no known distribution of the ownership
-no known developpers or team except those visible on the trollbox/chat
-no other plans except the creating new "clones" and "Invest Boxes" and very clear supporting promotional chat-trollbox as the Ponzi scheme tool and the pump and dump tool where it is not allowed or tolerated to be critical and where, at the trollbox, it is allowed only to promote to pump, only to attract and the create the network of the new buyers (see the definition of Ponzi scheme) in order to permanently dump at the high price and soon after to buy at the much lower price.

What Bitcoin Liza has?   interest rate 10% daily = 1 283 000 000 000 000 000% yearly  => ENDLESS SCAM if that interest rate will not become normal or reduced to the normal value after some time, or by some methods

It seems to me this is the gambling tool or compounding interest tool, not coin/token.

Maybe that will change some days.

By the previously posted article https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=2472996.140;num_replies=142#top this could be very easy considered like the 100% scam by its current characteristics (there is the possibility to be changed, but still not announced at all).

There are much worse cases than this Bitcoin Liza. That are Lambo coins, and announced LIzun and Lizambo coins which are not normal at all, even not in the traces.

Creators of that coins, with their promoters, manipulators are extremely fooling around with his/their/its clients/users/traders/investors at current time.

By the all mentioned here the creators of this coins , with their promoters, manipulators, make fools of their investors/traders/clients in this time.

Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 08:59:21 PM
I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin
You are right, this is becoming a bit ludicrous and damaging the image of the original Bitcoin in my opinion.
Cannot get much information on Liza though.
Yobit is a reputable exchange, I am very surprised they list this coin, looks like this is still an official fork at this stage. What's the point? Apart from trying to make money on "air" I am not sure...  Wink
Because it is damage the original of bitcoin then how to prevent the project use name as bitcoin as first name?
I also agree if no other project use the same name just because want to get bitcoin popularity. Its like bitcoin fork result but its not.
May 12, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

Interesting video for all investros and traders:

Title:  The Final Stage of the Ponzi: HYPERINFLATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqjq-mcEqE

May 12, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

How big is  yearly return rate for considering to be 100% scam very likely?

From one of the biggest and the most important educational investment website:

Risk-Free & 20% Return? More Like 100% Scam

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050115/riskfree-20-return-more-100-scam.asp

Liza creators offer 10% daily => 1 283 000 000 000 000 000% yearly    =>  ENDLESS SCAM if that interest rate will not normalize or reduce to normal value after some time, or by some methods

If you don't like this very good links, you can educate yourself by reading the whales, the leaders, the promoters, the manipulators, hardly manipulated traders and their protectors at the chat or the trollbox.

Activity: 462
May 12, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
I always feel that the yobit exchange is not very safe. There are many negative reports on it. My friend also warned me not to trade on yobit. And what do you think about yobit?
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 12, 2018, 05:38:23 PM
I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin

Bitcoin Liza from yobit, more is similar on hipe or financycal piramide, than on fork. She have not code and any other basis. She is just digital made in yobit.... But this did not stop me from earning it. Grin Grin Grin
May 12, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Some big main chat promoters, leaders or whales said:

always make the screenshots of the chat!!!

Very often that promoters or leaders sold to you coins at the too high prices. This is known as the market manipulation.

They are always promoting coins and selling on you at the very high prices, and in the short time after they are rebuying at the much lower prices, and they are repeating such "promotions" (pump and dumps) again and again and again. Always repeating this.

So often they are very protected at the chat.

May 12, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ponzi_schemes

Can you contact me about the problems and find the solutions, YoBit Exchange?

Activity: 125
May 07, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

This Fork thing started after that Bitcoin cash news explode.  Now,  a lot of hard forks are getting created because of the main purpose,  money.  Now I think Bitcoin Liza is just another one of those pump and dump altcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
May 07, 2018, 01:55:02 PM
Liza is an ordinary Scam, and just like its developers in the face of yobit, I advise everyone to bypass both the exchange and the coin side.
Activity: 117
May 07, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
The Yobit exchange is really known as one of those to which trust is too low, although it is used by many people. She often adds to the auction those coins in which they explicitly invested their money and have information that they organize a pump of different useless coins. The same, probably, happens with Bitcoin Liza, it was added with the purpose to raise its price and earn on it, and this coin itself does not bear any useful decisions and has no prospects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

I also received an email from yobit about Liza but I did not bought Liza since I do not like that coin . It has no potential at all !!!
Activity: 9
May 07, 2018, 06:47:35 AM
DO NOT BUY LIZA ITS A SCAM

Yobit have just taken away 90% of everyones money now making everyone play catch up  

they have been fighting to keep it above 1 sat for the past couple of weeks putting up fake walls to hold it

Then they realized they can not hold it up there anymore so they take 90% of everyone's liza, so they have now got 90% of the BTC that has been spent on liza,

Becasue the biggest whale is yobit

THEY HAVE FOUND A WAY OF PRINTING MONEY AND THE WILL KEEP TAKING YOURS

PS THE 1000 BTC YOU SAW IS YOBITS MONEY THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU MONTHS OF DUMPING ON YOU KEEPING YOU JUST IN THE RED ND HOPING TO GET IT BACK

YOBIT/LIZA = SCAM DO NOT BUY

WE WILL WORK AS IF LIZA HAD 1 TRILLION AT Denomination (it had a lot more)

1 TRILLION LIZA NOW = now 100 BILLION LIZA

at 4 sats 1 trillion liza was worth 40,000 BTC

at 20 sats 100 billion LIZA is now worth 20,000 BTC  

so YOBIT only got to pay out half of what they did before win win for them so its in there best interest to keep the price low so only people holding the price down is yobit as they wont be afford to pay everyone if the price goes up and everyone cashes out

LIZA HAS NO REAL VALUE JUST WHATEVER YOBIT SAID THE ROBBING SCAMMING F***********

PS the market cap is a lot higher than the figures above

Do you even know what a reverse split is? Google that and understand what they did.

i understand exactly what they did they gave out too many liza then they they wanted to take more of peoples money so they made our number of liza smaller and kept all the liza for themselves now they are dumping them and trying to distract everyone with shitty lambo which is just going to do same as liza but a dam lot quicker

YOBIT LAMBO LIZA BIGGEST SCAM ON THE MARKET  if they let the price go up they will be out of business they cant let prices go up becasue how they gonna pay everyone when they cash out there profits when there is no money there at all

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 04:28:31 AM
DO NOT BUY LIZA ITS A SCAM

Yobit have just taken away 90% of everyones money now making everyone play catch up  

they have been fighting to keep it above 1 sat for the past couple of weeks putting up fake walls to hold it

Then they realized they can not hold it up there anymore so they take 90% of everyone's liza, so they have now got 90% of the BTC that has been spent on liza,

Becasue the biggest whale is yobit

THEY HAVE FOUND A WAY OF PRINTING MONEY AND THE WILL KEEP TAKING YOURS

PS THE 1000 BTC YOU SAW IS YOBITS MONEY THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU MONTHS OF DUMPING ON YOU KEEPING YOU JUST IN THE RED ND HOPING TO GET IT BACK

YOBIT/LIZA = SCAM DO NOT BUY

WE WILL WORK AS IF LIZA HAD 1 TRILLION AT Denomination (it had a lot more)

1 TRILLION LIZA NOW = now 100 BILLION LIZA

at 4 sats 1 trillion liza was worth 40,000 BTC

at 20 sats 100 billion LIZA is now worth 20,000 BTC  

so YOBIT only got to pay out half of what they did before win win for them so its in there best interest to keep the price low so only people holding the price down is yobit as they wont be afford to pay everyone if the price goes up and everyone cashes out

LIZA HAS NO REAL VALUE JUST WHATEVER YOBIT SAID THE ROBBING SCAMMING F***********

PS the market cap is a lot higher than the figures above

Do you even know what a reverse split is? Google that and understand what they did.

With a reverse split you still retain your worth, that is not what happend on Yobit. Yobit took 90 procent of your coins. So if you hade 0.5 BTC worth of LIZA, you know only hav 0.05 BTC worth of LIZA.

So yeah, they scammed hard.
Pages:
Jump to: