Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Liza? - page 7. (Read 4952 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 04:32:21 PM
but Liza jumps up then down) earned an excellent already on it)))
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
December 26, 2017, 04:30:03 PM
It could earn only those who entered it first and had time to go out, as in MMM Mavrodi.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 12:43:52 PM
so what about bitcoin liza now? what do you think?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 10:37:29 AM
This is getting out of hand, all these forks... China can have their BCH, but whats the point of all these forks, after few forks it will take more money to get listed in exchanges than it will bring to the devs
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 10:34:02 AM
It's scam, to my mind. Check their Twitter for more details. But, I will not deal with this.
Merry Christmas!
Activity: 8
December 25, 2017, 10:30:49 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 08:35:20 AM
they just announced that they won't cancel investment for 2-3 years...crazy. Check their Twitter

Scam coins from the stock exchange scam, try to earn on their customers in addition to the commission also on the growth and PR fork
Activity: 30
December 19, 2017, 08:26:16 AM
they just announced that they won't cancel investment for 2-3 years...crazy. Check their Twitter
Activity: 2
December 19, 2017, 04:29:18 AM

I don't udnerstand..
Is it fork or only fake fork on Yobit?
It is.
If I hold my bitcoin can I get Bitcoin Liza too?
Only when you had bitcoin on Yobit on the fork time.
Strange situation: fork, fork, fork... Grin

It have a good investment option on yobit, and price depends only by it.
But no one know when it actually investment will be cancelled (check my previous message about terms) and coin will be fallen.
Activity: 2
December 18, 2017, 01:43:56 PM
As I understand, Liza is yobit locals fork. This coin have a good investment option +10% per day on yobit.
One coin Liza price for last two days is ~$7.5, and this price will not fallen until investment will exist.
By administrations words it will work for 2-3 month (till end of Jan-Feb 2018).

It is a good option to double your investment per one week, but risky.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 07:07:43 AM
Another shit forked coin supported by Yobit, I dont think anyone else supported it other than yobit. No wonder the Russian exchange is lurking money from these shit coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
December 18, 2017, 07:00:59 AM
Well I have to cancel my words about Yobit, I thought it was reputable but read everywhere they offer fishy coins.
They also offer Bitcoin Hot so here is another one with a fishy name and likely to disappear soon.
The more Bitcoin will have forks, the more people will realize it is useless to pay attention to them anymore.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 04:34:48 PM
How did you receive this bitcoin liza? Is this an altcoin or bitcoin fork? I couldn't understand from the thread and there is not information on the Google about this.

I wonder bitcoin liza and its price charts. I can maybe buy with $400.
Activity: 1
December 16, 2017, 04:27:45 PM
At this point, you have to understand and accept YoBit for what it is. For newbies like me, coins like LIZA offer an opportunity to make 10% daily in Investbox, and if value rises, all the better! Thank you YoBit

After all, value and price are two different things! So the price will be the value we attribute to it!

Peace and Love to All.... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 45
December 12, 2017, 09:24:19 AM
Liza is so great  Kiss 10%/day
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
December 07, 2017, 04:30:57 PM
I also saw this letter at Yobit. But I did not understand what kind of coin it was and where it came from. It seemed to me that the coins were issued by the administrators of Yobit. And therefore sent letters to users with the announcement of a coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 07, 2017, 11:49:19 AM
I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin
You are right, this is becoming a bit ludicrous and damaging the image of the original Bitcoin in my opinion.
Cannot get much information on Liza though.
Yobit is a reputable exchange, I am very surprised they list this coin, looks like this is still an official fork at this stage. What's the point? Apart from trying to make money on "air" I am not sure...  Wink

Ya it is true that Their are so many developers who are taking this hardfork as joke and medium of earning extra bitcoins and same thing Yobit is also trying it. Yobit is not a reputable exchange, which ever coin if ready to pay for listing can list in this exchange whether the coin is scam also they dont bother until they are earning through it. So be carefull when you are trading in yobit as lot of coins which they are manipulating are in maintenance wallet. no deposit and withdraw allowed in that coin
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 11:47:56 AM
I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin

another fork of bitcoin and  will get huge growth and down fast.

you check from email it’s trusted Yobit or scam
Activity: 15
December 07, 2017, 11:41:34 AM
I would like more information about this coin.
thought here I'll find (( Does liza have website?
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
December 07, 2017, 11:18:30 AM
How to claim this Liza coin? Is it available on coinomi too?
Pages:
Jump to: