Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Liza? - page 8. (Read 4952 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
December 06, 2017, 05:46:19 AM
What the hell are they thinking they want to do forks everyweek are they replacing alts with BitcoinsXXXX?
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 05:41:27 AM
I did not sell immediately, because I thought that there would be a pump - I waited for 6 days, I could not stand it and sold it yesterday) and today x2 from the price that was yesterday when I sold it is very upset that I did not have the patience and did everything as a beginner
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
December 06, 2017, 05:27:32 AM
this is crazy ; liza coin pumped more than 3 time from 13000 satoshi to up 45000 satoshi now  Cry

I regretted going out of the investment

Activity: 257
December 04, 2017, 07:25:19 PM
Yobit already added that Liza but I think its more a yobit own coin like how they created yob2x overnight.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 04, 2017, 07:24:23 PM
oh this Lisa on yobite flies, constantly pampy it)
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 07:15:40 PM
Forks are the flavour of the last few months, sure it will pass soon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
December 04, 2017, 06:44:01 PM
Maybe at first. liza coin look good and the price goes up
But we fear sudden dump Especially with 10 percent daily ( investbox ) yobit

I invested and then I came out
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
November 29, 2017, 08:33:26 AM
Does liza have website?
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
November 29, 2017, 06:58:48 AM
i read it in my mail also from yobit exchange regarding the listing of bitcoin liza. Its weird, another fork? they are only riding with the fame and success of bitcoin so they put bitcoin also in the name of their coin. This is also going to be a pump and dump coin so if you are planning to invest in this coin, better to change your mind
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 06:39:30 AM
I'm very suspicious to all new forks, so, I would not waist my money on that fork.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
November 29, 2017, 05:00:18 AM
I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin

I don't udnerstand..
Is it fork or only fake fork on Yobit?
If I hold my bitcoin can I get Bitcoin Liza too?

Strange situation: fork, fork, fork... Grin
Activity: 546
November 29, 2017, 04:55:47 AM
I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin

I think most of us received an email with that. I think based on the email there are 2 forks that takes place in december 16 and also january 16 2018 i dont know if it is true but it is base on my email and also the email of my friends though the name of the bitcoin fork is really annoying to pronounce and also it is something weird but it is still fork and we dont know what will happen next

One thing I'm sure of, those forks are categorized into unofficial forks since there were really no formal announcements. Real forks will be announced right, including its progress and developments until crypto community knows that a specific fork will push through or not. Maybe this Bitcoin Liza is not a fork, I guess its just another ERC20 based token which name was based in Bitcoin to attract other crypto users. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 08:58:49 AM
i received an email about that bitcoin liza .. i didnt read that email actually coz i thought it was just an advertisement or whatsoever ..
but if its another altcoins or fork , i hope this is not just a shitcoin seeking for an attention  Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 28, 2017, 08:57:11 AM
that is really unfair though. Yobit should do these kind of announcements much faster. 44 hours (according to the email i received) is not enough time to act on it. i don't check my Yobit-related email every day to catch these things. and i have already missed dumping YOB2X thing which they did for SegWit2x coin because i saw the email late otherwise i would have made some deposits!

with that said this one is not worth the effort. it is a 1:100 distribution and a worthless airdrop too. and the project seems mostly like a joke to me anyways.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 08:54:49 AM
it's still not clear whether it is phishing and spamming or fork from the yobit exchange creators Huh
I think this is not phishing but indeed the status of this coin is not clear, If Bitcoin Liza is only available in yobit exchange then most likely it's just shitcoin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 08:27:04 AM
it's still not clear whether it is phishing and spamming or fork from the yobit exchange creators Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
November 28, 2017, 08:10:40 AM

I think most of us received an email with that. I think based on the email there are 2 forks that takes place in december 16 and also january 16 2018 i dont know if it is true but it is base on my email and also the email of my friends though the name of the bitcoin fork is really annoying to pronounce and also it is something weird but it is still fork and we dont know what will happen next

"balances (1:100 btc) will be added 29 nov"
So it cannot be fork from december 16
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
November 28, 2017, 08:01:01 AM
Yobit always inform there your with email notification about new listing coins to exchanger. In such way Yobit send mail to every user. Even I have also received.

But, LIZI and LIZA are two different coins listed on Yobit exchanger. LIZI is already available for exchange. But still LIZA not listed on exchanger. Soon will get listed counter is running.

Not have any info about LIZA on coinsinfo section of Yobit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
November 28, 2017, 07:53:10 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 14
November 28, 2017, 07:42:43 AM
BTW after "Bitcoin Liza" announcement, unknown LiziCoin token was pumped up 191% at Yobit Smiley))
https://yobit.net/ru/trade/LIZI/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: