Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN LOVE (BLV) IS FINALLY FIXED RIGHT AND READY TO MINE!!! :) MARCH 23 2018 - page 2. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
So...

How are we going with the exchange listing?
Have the wheels fallen off everything?
Activity: 163
Can you make this a clickable link?
Yes, no problem here is your clickable link http://159.89.116.203:3001
FREE AIR DROP 4 GrampaHenry 99.98765432 BLV!!!!!!
Can you make this a clickable link?
Bitcoin Love BLV is on Block Explorer 159.89.116.203:3001
Activity: 55
Airdrop still going on?  Also, posted on Facebook about wonderful coin! Thanks.

LbJLync3Ds9Uyu6ExGN1FcWQuh7ySu2yeW
Hello guys, any one mining bitcoinlove and is your balance getting updated?

I've had a small amount of hash on saltpool.net for the past 72hrs, no problems, payouts working fine
Activity: 27
Hello guys, any one mining bitcoinlove and is your balance getting updated?
OK the wallet download buttons are being worked on, I thought they where working right but I was wrong and someone is fixing them now! Also I am hiring someone to set up Bitcoin Love's Block Explorer account properly, which should assist in listing on exchanges.
Activity: 154
BitcoinLove (BLV) is available (with updated wallet) at tiny-pool.com
tiny-pool.com

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.tiny-pool.com:3436 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=BLV

Lowest fees : 0.5%
Low latency
Multi core, multi threads for higher performance
No Registration required.
1 Hour payouts
Enjoy random No Fee mining only at [utl=https://tiny-pool.com]tiny-pool.com[/url]
Discord Support: https://discord.gg/59rKPSy[/size]
Bounty: LSqHcotnoLaPjdH2MMgQvyrWo4wxpBSwVe
I just hired another guy to list BLV on exchanges!!

Fingers crossed THIS time Cheesy
I just hired another guy to list BLV on exchanges!!
I hired a guy to get BLV listed , hes not getting the job done fast though, If anyone wants to join the team heres there chance, I'll pay for listings
Hows the exchange hunting going?
I'll build a special exchange just for BLV if I have to!!!
HELLO BITCOIN LOVE LOVERS!!!!!!! I just sent a support ticket to the poloniex support team. Because they previously informed me that in order to list on their exchange , there where some prerequisites required first. So I met the requirements and I sent them this..............

I have attempted contacting the Poloniex team previously with regards towards inquiring about having Bitcoin Love (BLV) listed on the wonderful Poloniex exchange. To which the Poloniex Support Team was kind enough to inform me that " in order to have a coin considered for listing the coin developer will have to complete their Poloniex account profile fully and have it verified before we can consider the listing. " Which made absolute sense to me. So I immediately set up the google authenticator. Are there any other prerequisites required prior to having Bitcoin Love (BLV) listed on Poloniex exchange that I am currently unaware of? Bitcoin Love (BLV) would love to join the Poloniex exchange.

Thank You for your time and consideration,
                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                                    Bitcoin Love (BLV)

Now we are waiting patiently for a response.
Ok GREAT NEWS for Bitcoin Love (BLV),  My account is FINALLY verified at the Poloniex exchange, and I just hired someone from UPWORK.COM to properly have Bitcoin Love (BLV) listed at the Poloniex exchange.
they didnt accept, Can I pay some one to help me list on exchanges?
OK I just submitted an application for registration on the Graviex exchange, I hope they accept!! And I'm going to add a Bitcoin Love Forum to the www.bitcoinlove.ca website to unite the Bitcoin Love Community. You can check the Bitcoin Love BLV Forum out at www.bitcoinlove.ca/forum
Pages:
Jump to: