Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN LOVE (BLV) IS FINALLY FIXED RIGHT AND READY TO MINE!!! :) MARCH 23 2018 - page 4. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Hey Developers, tried to find the language button on the site, but didnt find,  tell me - will you add languages to the website?
Activity: 156
Nice site style. What next? Roadmap and white papper?
exactly, and exchanges , and then development of www.consent4sex.com , its all in the process of happening now

Great news - An exchange would give the project some traction
Activity: 163
exactly, and exchanges , and then development of www.consent4sex.com , its all in the process of happening now
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
The Crypto Creators are hard at work developing www.bitcoinlove.ca right now, also we are having a white paper drafted at this very moment.
The website is looking good!! I'm exited!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
We just approved the design for the new www.bitcoinlove.ca website, and we are happy to announce that we are moving forward into development. It should be launched soon.
I think the name is a bit unique, making the bitcoin into love.
That is sound like a proposal of love to anyone we love, nice work team.
THANK YOU!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think the name is a bit unique, making the bitcoin into love.
That is sound like a proposal of love to anyone we love, nice work team.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!

Bitcoin Love (BLV) could be an amazing investment!!! And I wont rest until I take Bitcoin Love (BLV) to the MOON!! As a matter of fact Bitcoin Love just submitted an application for registration to have BLV listed on the www.poloniex.com exchange. We are currently waiting to hear back from them at this very moment. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

that is a good news. hopefully they accept your application and getting listed on poloniex.
maybe i should invest on this project by start mining on it first. i'll keep an eye on this project.

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!

Bitcoin Love (BLV) could be an amazing investment!!! And I wont rest until I take Bitcoin Love (BLV) to the MOON!! As a matter of fact Bitcoin Love just submitted an application for registration to have BLV listed on the www.poloniex.com exchange. We are currently waiting to hear back from them at this very moment. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
FREE AIR DROP TIME!!!!!! PLACE YOUR BLV ADDRESS BELOW TO GET FREE BLV AIR DROP!!!!
 Grin thats pretty cool  Cheesy thats NOT the official website, AND thats not what the official website will look like, AND THATS NOT THE OFFICIAL BLV LOGO , but i guess its still cool though. THE OFFICIAL BITCOIN LOVE (BLV) COIN IS IN THE SHAPE OF A GOLDEN HEART WITH A RED BITCOIN B IN THE MIDDLE!!!!
Activity: 204
GOOD NEWS for Bitcoin Love , www.bitcoinlove.ca is the website being developed so everyone can download the BLV wallet easily, and we are expecting to see and approve the website design today, moving the website design into development.
Good news! Wait update
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The team did a very good job.I will follow the further development of the project
GOOD NEWS for Bitcoin Love , www.bitcoinlove.ca is the website being developed so everyone can download the BLV wallet easily, and we are expecting to see and approve the website design today, moving the website design into development.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Began mining on the pool, the production goes well, the blocks are. I'll check my wallet. I think it should work.
Pages:
Jump to: