Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN LOVE (BLV) IS FINALLY FIXED RIGHT AND READY TO MINE!!! :) MARCH 23 2018 - page 3. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Yes Im applying there right now
Activity: 204
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
If I understood correctly. the coin soon to be released to the stock exchange Poloneix. That's good. Thanks for the great news.
So ya give me a little time to have Bitcoin Love (BLV) listed on an exchange. Its coming.
Can anyone else verify that the Windows ( and or Linux ) Bitcoin Love download button at www.bitcoinlove.ca worked for them ?
Yes, this button work correct. Wait Graviex exchange, and maybe Polo...
Can anyone else verify that the Windows ( and or Linux ) Bitcoin Love download button at www.bitcoinlove.ca worked for them ?
BITCOIN LOVE (BLV) STATUS UPDATE, I got some good news for the Bitcoin Love (BLV) project!!! As of right now I'm pretty sure that the Windows Bitcoin Love wallet download button is fully functional at www.bitcoinlove.ca ,  I'm also pretty sure that the Linux Bitcoin Love wallet download button is fully functional at the moment. The mac download button is NOT working yet, we are working on that and will notify the public when the mac download is working . As for getting Bitcoin Love listed on the Graviex exchange, they are asking for a selfie of me with my ID , which normally wouldnt be an issue, but my cell phone is being repaired at the moment and should be back in a few days, so as soon as the cell phone comes in , I will be initiating that process ( because I prefer to use my phone to take pictures of my ID ). Also I'm trying to get Bitcoin Love listed at the Poloneix exchange , but they had some issue with the photos of my ID, I think it was because they wanted a pic of front of ID then a pic of back of ID , but the picture i sent them , i had scanned both sides of the ID  and had the both sides of ID on one pdf file. Then I turned the pdf into a picture  file, then i sent them that picture with bothsides both times, once when they asked for front , then when they asked for back, so maybe that is the issue i hope, so again as soon as my cell phone comes back from repair shop i will try Poloniex again. And I wont stop trying to get Bitcoin Love listed on Poloniex untill they accept the listing!!  
Airdrop please!

LNZKqeFBDaVXiCPEiYsU2f5pQKj4NRW6gx

Thanks!
I JUST SENT YOU A FREE AIR DROP 123.456789 BLV!!!
Activity: 203
i think this so good..hmm why hold some BLV at this time??  Cool Cool
Airdrop please!

LNZKqeFBDaVXiCPEiYsU2f5pQKj4NRW6gx

Thanks!
I'm glad you like that. We got good taste here at Bitcoin Love (BLV), and we have trend setting intentions! We are going to raise the bar and set new standards. We are getting a really amazing graffiti artist to create super special BLV art for the website. I'm exited!
Activity: 156
I JUST SENT FREE AIR DROP TO YOU 123.456789 BLV!!! Did you see the models i hired for Bitcoin Love BLV at www.bitcoinlove.ca ? the site isnt running perfect yet but we are working on that as well.

I did notice the models you hired. Very nice selection.............VERY nice Wink
I JUST SENT FREE AIR DROP TO YOU 123.456789 BLV!!! Did you see the models i hired for Bitcoin Love BLV at www.bitcoinlove.ca ? the site isnt running perfect yet but we are working on that as well.
FREE AIR DROP TIME!!!!!! POST YOUR BLV ADDRESS BELOW!!! Ddi you see the model i hired for BLV ? DAMN Shes hot!!!

LPfBtajS8vqq6gFGyZvSzb8EMkUU1HzPxB

How are we going with getting an exchange to accept BLV?
OK so i just almost successfully verified my account at poloniex.com , now i applied to have BLV listed there, and im hoping once i get my account verified , i can get it listed. But it said i took to long to verify the account and i got to wait 24 hours to try again , so keep your fingers crossed!

Great News
FREE AIR DROP TIME!!!!!! POST YOUR BLV ADDRESS BELOW!!! Ddi you see the model i hired for BLV ? DAMN Shes hot!!!

OK so i just almost successfully verified my account at poloniex.com , now i applied to have BLV listed there, and im hoping once i get my account verified , i can get it listed. But it said i took to long to verify the account and i got to wait 24 hours to try again , so keep your fingers crossed!

FREE AIR DROP TIME!!!!!! POST YOUR BLV ADDRESS BELOW!!! Did you see the model i hired for BLV ? DAMN Shes hot!!!

Hey Developers, tried to find the language button on the site, but didnt find,  tell me - will you add languages to the website?

Ya the site is not fully functional at the moment, there are a few things that are not working at the moment, like the language translation button for one , we are also working on getting the wallet download buttons to work properly, rest assured it will be running smooth soon.
Pages:
Jump to: