Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin millionaires, tell us your story! - page 6. (Read 20466 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 253
November 25, 2013, 12:10:04 AM

Ummm. You might want to check your math. 1250 BTC is worth much more than $150,000

And it would be worth more when it hits more than a thousand. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
November 25, 2013, 12:07:28 AM
pretty sure all the millionaires are sitting on yachts not worrying about bitcoinforum heresay.

Tongue

Well it's just been a little over a month when the price was at $135. If someone had 1250 bitcoins their net worth would be just over $150,000. Not hardly enough to retire on.

If I had a million dollars in wealth from bitcoin alone I would still want to discuss with people whether they thought the price would go down drastically so I would frequent this forum even now.

Ummm. You might want to check your math. 1250 BTC is worth much more than $150,000
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 25, 2013, 12:05:04 AM
Lets say I had a couple million in bitcoin (I wish) and wanted to cash out (I wouldn't yet.)  

How would I do it? What it the best method?  I keep hearing it's difficult and that there is a long wait time to
get your cash. I know nothing about this but interested in being enlightened.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 24, 2013, 11:52:07 PM
A million bucks isn't enough to retire on.  Heck, I'm 32 and worth close to $3 million (Not from BTC), yet I still work my butt off everyday, albeit for myself.  If I was 70 maybe then I would consider retiring, but a lot can happen in the next 40 years.  Need to keep working to make sure I have the life I want, and for my sanity's sake as well lol.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 24, 2013, 11:30:29 PM
pretty sure all the millionaires are sitting on yachts not worrying about bitcoinforum heresay.

Tongue

Well it's just been a little over a month when the price was at $135. If someone had 1250 bitcoins their net worth would be just over $150,000. Not hardly enough to retire on.

If I had a million dollars in wealth from bitcoin alone I would still want to discuss with people whether they thought the price would go down drastically so I would frequent this forum even now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 24, 2013, 11:25:40 PM
Now that you are a millionaire did you tell off your boss and quit your job or are you using the money for retirement?

Have you done anything special or extravagant with your money?
Remember that a good deal of "bitcoin millionaires", even those who just rediscovered fortunes from 2010, are still holding onto their "fortune" rather than cashing out - so the two questions I quoted don't necessarily apply to those people!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 24, 2013, 11:23:30 PM

Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 24, 2013, 10:32:42 PM
I know, I know, we are sure to get a lot of responses about how people everyone is a winner. I have to believe there are some authentic stories out there though.

With the current price at Mt. Gox hovering around the $800 level, if you have 1250 bitcoins you are a bitcoin millionaire.

How did you get your bitcoins? Did you mine them or did you buy them? If you bought them what was the price you bought them?

Now that you are a millionaire did you tell off your boss and quit your job or are you using the money for retirement?

Have you done anything special or extravagant with your money?
Pages:
Jump to: