Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle - page 11. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 04, 2019, 08:42:32 AM
That's funny. Bitcoin does not need any miracle what it needs it's patience from such impatient investors like yourself screaming its name to rise. be patient guys btc is not dead and it would definitely rise with time. What you can do best at this time is to invest and stop whining about the rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 04, 2019, 05:30:17 AM
I think bitcoin doesn't need a miracle because it can always recover by itself. The price decline of the cryptocurrency is still normal and part of their price cycle and volatility. Bitcoin have been surrounded by different kinds of investors, traders and users and some of them are trying to manipulate price to their benefits especially the big ones or whales. If these manipulators stopped using their influences in manipulating prices, then I will call it miracle.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 04, 2019, 04:12:38 AM
I could remember in 2016 when the entire cryptocurrencies market capitalization was less than $1billion and today that is after two years we are saying bitcoin at $60billion need a miracle!  I think bitcoin has over performed and because of what happened in 2017 as bitcoin went too far we are now saying that it now need miracle to survive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 12:23:55 AM
Despite of massive scam accusations of bitcoin that sometimes affected the demands still it remains in the rank 1 over thousands of altcoins in the market. How it happens? Well, bitcoin is strong and difficult to put an end to this crypto king. Miracle is always there without knowing it is always happening. For example: threat to banned all over the world, in social media, hypes, harmful pyramiding, illegal uses, etc.... For such things bitcoin is still strong and lead the entire market
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 02, 2019, 11:40:09 PM
I don't think bitcoin is in the verge of death so we don't need a miracle, we are in a bear market so don't panic as this happened in the past. Few more months or even a year before the market ends, we just need to be patient and keep holding until the bulls are back.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 09:38:37 PM
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

There is nothing to be said. No miracle is needed. Just the bear market to end. Price will stop decreasing then and become stable. Half year latter it will slowly start to grow. Most likely a year form now price of Bitcoin will already be higher then right now.
Your predictions are correct, in fact the decline has stopped, and now we can see the market is starting to recover. everything is slow, waiting for the bear market to end and the bull run begins.
yes each of them receives a rejection of all downtrends again
I also agree that if the event is approved by many parties, it might be a fresh season for cryptocurrency
and getting up again like last year
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 02, 2019, 09:12:15 PM

There is nothing to be said. No miracle is needed. Just the bear market to end. Price will stop decreasing then and become stable. Half year latter it will slowly start to grow. Most likely a year form now price of Bitcoin will already be higher then right now.
Your predictions are correct, in fact the decline has stopped, and now we can see the market is starting to recover. everything is slow, waiting for the bear market to end and the bull run begins.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 02, 2019, 07:53:04 PM
Bitcoin at lower price right now but I trust bitcoin could be on the higher price later, just wait when getting positive and good information bitcoin and altcoin could be on the higher price again,
i believe bitcoin will surely recover, but we don't know exactly when it could happen, they predicted that last month was the bull run and many of us expected to it, but the market still on it's bearishly, yet we still do have hope for the next year so we have to think always positively.
Yeah, positive thinking will never harmful if you have because bitcoin is not harmful currency and it will never lose the money of all those people who invest in this currency rather it will more profitable for them so that's why people should blind trust in this currency because it is not a local currency rather it is a international currency and everyone can easily join this currency if they belong to every country, that's why bitcoin will again recover and it will miracle.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 06:54:13 PM
Bitcoin at lower price right now but I trust bitcoin could be on the higher price later, just wait when getting positive and good information bitcoin and altcoin could be on the higher price again,
i believe bitcoin will surely recover, but we don't know exactly when it could happen, they predicted that last month was the bull run and many of us expected to it, but the market still on it's bearishly, yet we still do have hope for the next year so we have to think always positively.
Activity: 294
Merit: 53
January 02, 2019, 06:25:51 PM
The current financial system of the world needs a miracle, not the bitcoin, noob!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 06:23:26 PM
Miracles is happening everyday. In fact, bitcoin and any other crypto is experiencing it. Despite the market drops big they still remain and fighting to survive this bearish market. For me that a miracle.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 02, 2019, 06:13:22 PM
It's takes time to recover bitcoin to this tragedy always reminds that all happening to bitcoin is normal i always believe on bitcoin and i will trust on the way to future.
Really takes time and we should not hurry bitcoin to recover because its not easy to encourage people to invest again in this market. I’m pretty sure the market will start to recover now, and its not because of miracle but its more on the new development on the technology of bitcoin, hopefully ETF will be approve to confirm a pump trend of bitcoin.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 02, 2019, 05:11:49 PM
It's takes time to recover bitcoin to this tragedy always reminds that all happening to bitcoin is normal i always believe on bitcoin and i will trust on the way to future.
our belief is the main capital to be strong in holding it. because without that we will panic. I think it will take time to recover bitcoin, the pump is temporary, I think it is not good for the market
Fall is surely not good for bitcoin it can be high and low at the same time. I think it needs a little effort not a miracle if people will get combine and get attach to each other and stay stronger at the time of low price so later on at high price will give us chance to make profit. Never make panic at any condition just keep on buying and selling your bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 02, 2019, 03:06:07 PM
Current crypto and bitcoin situation is not good but i am optimistic that crypto will survive in many years to come. I think crypto market cap will growing more better than 2018 and 2019 will be a good year for crypto market
This is really nice thinking mate that even if right now the market is not good but this is not good to lose your hope because this time will be no more and I hope that everything will be fine in coming days. Price of bitcoin kept on changing since long so I must tell you that in 2017 crypto currency was awesome and now after 2018 again everything's gonna good in 2019 as well.
Activity: 606
January 02, 2019, 10:41:56 AM
Activity: 616
January 02, 2019, 09:26:09 AM
Miracles will happen this year, the BAKKT is almost ready and after that the SEC will have to approve an ETF. The taxman is missing out on so much of these much needed funds, they need to get their act together to get a piece of the pie
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
January 02, 2019, 08:56:41 AM
The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.

This is no longer a new thing, it has been happening for long, the only problem this time around is that the price fell from a high price of twenty thousand dollars. I can remember there was a time it went from $100 and down to $30, and later from $1200 down to $250. People complained through out all these times, so why wouldn’t they complain this time around.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 01, 2019, 11:02:13 PM
Yes as I think it would be best if it will have a miracle to came this coming year to make the new investors and new currency get their success. And I think we also need to be more patience in that way because it will take time again to make their value in the market to a fully recover prices.
Activity: 812
January 01, 2019, 09:15:53 PM
Current crypto and bitcoin situation is not good but i am optimistic that crypto will survive in many years to come. I think crypto market cap will growing more better than 2018 and 2019 will be a good year for crypto market
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 02:07:13 PM
What a stupid comparison lol

Just because the market capitalization drops hugely meaning miracle must take place?

Stop fooling around and make a comparing from the value of market from 2016-2017 when you can find a large difference,this means the capability of cryptocurrency to grow is only need couple of months to recover lol

Well said, I agree. People are thinking and assuming Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies are gonna die. They are not even aware that even at the current valuation the market is green if even more previous years value is taken into consideration. Slow and steady recovery will be beneficial I think, will or may prevent such drastic fall.
Pages:
Jump to: