Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle - page 8. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 153
January 13, 2019, 07:59:20 PM
Not only miracle, bitcoin needed your support and make bitcoin could raised to higher price again, always support bitcoin how to get price higher by always giving good information and make re investing at bitcoin.
Exactly.... There is no miracle without adequate support and input. It's not as if Bitcoin really need miracle or anything of such; for me the cryptocurrency market is still growing and still has much room for growth and expansion,  so there is no need to loss hope now cause we are here to experience the best of it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 07:45:54 PM
Who would have thought that the market cap would had been this high five years ago?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 04:36:43 PM
there's no need for the miracle, its nothing to do with it. bear market should vanish as early as it can end up. because if it happens big changes might take place.
Of course not needed because we can see bitcoin has performed really well and in past it fought really good to reach this level to be a notional customer currency. We are the power of bitcoin so it’s important for us to support it even in bad days all investors will have to  patronize so it will rise very soon without any additional miracle.
Activity: 648
January 12, 2019, 12:01:41 AM
Not only miracle, bitcoin needed your support and make bitcoin could raised to higher price again, always support bitcoin how to get price higher by always giving good information and make re investing at bitcoin.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
January 11, 2019, 08:57:29 PM
To be able to recover, of course Bitcoin needs a miracle, some time ago I heard news that the Russian government will invest heavily in bitcoin, hopefully this will be a good start so that the bitcoin market will skyrocket.

I don't think miracle is needed, patience is what we needed.

A lot of investors are panicking when the prices are dropping since they are used to the price of Bitcoin or their investments pumping. It don't always happen, we all know that investments also has their own risks but we should be able to take advantage of these dumps. Bitcoin may be dropping but it is not the great time to sell, it is the great time to invest again.

I am agree, what we need is more patience in the middle of volatile market. If people not easy panic with market condition, i think bitcoin could hold the price, but most people panic because fake news and selling their coin at cheap price. In this bear market, its our opportunity buying bitcoin at low price
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 11, 2019, 02:39:32 PM
Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle, it needs more investors who are willing to trade their fiat/cash to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is doing great and it is not much like fiat money. What we need is give some people an attraction to bitcoin which is new to it. They are the people who could let bitcoin rise again. So don't ever talk about the negative low of bitcoin, instead, let the new people know and be impressed that the bitcoin is getting low and it is the time for them to invest and wait for other new comers who would not need to be referred to invest in bitcoin. It's like a very big scheme, bitcoin needs demand, not a miracle.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 02:13:19 PM
The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

We should be serious and realise that the spectacular grow of the bitcoin wasn't a real one. It was only artificial and everybody knew that the price will fall down at some point. considering that in online 5 years bitcoin evolved from couple of bucks to thousand of bucks i think that this is not a moment of despair. This is a moment when we should invest in the crypto market, who accumulates now crypto coins, in a few years will be rewarded. Everything is about the trust in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 02:03:22 PM
With the recurrent frustrations as a result of this bear market, one will be tempted to organize prayer and fasting session for the market. However, not that the market needs a miracle, it is just us that has failed to accept that this kind of situation is inevitable and those that understood are losing out their patience. Yet, for the other guys, they are still trading and making profit during this period. I think we just need to be optimistic. This season will only be part of history.
Activity: 700
January 11, 2019, 02:18:59 AM
I am remember at 2008 when most stocks market drop more than 80% from highest index. At that time, if i am not wrong, Nasdaq and S&P 500 drop below 2000 and after few years, the index recover again. I am believe it will happen to cryptocurrency market too because cryptomarket still at early ages
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
January 10, 2019, 09:52:40 PM
Bees needs a miracle also. And we too......

Good luck for bees... And money (don't matter which type of money: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9u2men/a_criticism_of_bitcoin_as_a_kind_of_money_and_a/ ) don't matter... I think.
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
January 10, 2019, 09:49:49 PM
Bees needs a miracle also. And we too......
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 10, 2019, 09:38:17 PM
To be able to recover, of course Bitcoin needs a miracle, some time ago I heard news that the Russian government will invest heavily in bitcoin, hopefully this will be a good start so that the bitcoin market will skyrocket.

I don't think miracle is needed, patience is what we needed.

A lot of investors are panicking when the prices are dropping since they are used to the price of Bitcoin or their investments pumping. It don't always happen, we all know that investments also has their own risks but we should be able to take advantage of these dumps. Bitcoin may be dropping but it is not the great time to sell, it is the great time to invest again.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
January 10, 2019, 07:38:27 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 07:22:24 PM
Until when bitcoin still lower price, we have faced at bad last year where bitcoin and altcoin always at lower price, never have way how bitcoin will growing up, but we have new hope at this year and need miracle for bitcoin could raising up.

Maybe, you can buy Bitcoin in large quantities to raise prices again and hold it back for the next few years. It will change the price of Bitcoin later. Don't always be anxious or traumatized by uncertain information and make a decision to sell it
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 10, 2019, 05:14:48 PM
I still believe the crypto market will soar higher, and this year there will be a miracle for bitcoin. This year there will be hope for bitcoin to increase by 10k - 15k.
It is probably better to stop trying to put numbers to our predictions as long as the price of bitcoin does well and better than its current price I will be happy but if that does not happen during the next year then it will be important to consider our options and what we can do to try to improve our results in this market, this is why lately I have been thinking about the possibility of trading but I do not know how effective I could be with the market behaving the way it is.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 10, 2019, 03:07:13 PM
In my opinion, currently the cryptocurrency market is still a relatively new market. It is like a child who needs to walk step by step with steady development. Try not to add your capital to the market at this time. When the downtrend ends, the light of bitcoin will repel the current gloom. No need to resort to miracles, the trend with bitcoin technology will change the world's finance without any country preventing it.
right, this is something that is natural, because bitcoin has a high volatile, while down, it does not mean that bitcoin is broken, but the trend that forms it all. and this becomes interesting because big profits can be achieved if we can use it
If you take this opportunities and risk your money into something that you expect to grow then its not a miracle that you are expecting to show up but a trust that will gives you a huge profits in returned, we are in the middle of downtrend movements but afterwards it will rise back again, waiting game for long term supporters and another good opportunities to collect and hold crypto.
Well this is market movements and it will get Better very soon that’s good and goes in our favour that price is moving slowly don’t worry about it if today price is slow you should be happy that now is good time to invest at very low price. Gradually things will be normal but then you will have to spend more money than now as soon we will see a miracle happening in market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 10, 2019, 11:59:33 AM
Until when bitcoin still lower price, we have faced at bad last year where bitcoin and altcoin always at lower price, never have way how bitcoin will growing up, but we have new hope at this year and need miracle for bitcoin could raising up.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 08:44:17 AM
usually when such a situation is especially now that the price of bitcoin is very low at some point but with a miracle if there is any. but for me the bitcoin is always good and gives good profit and when in investment it also gives the right price so bitcoin is always alive, if bitcoin goes down today, we can not do it but wait when it will increase and be patient in everything that happens.
Bitcoin not needs a miracle I see that even bitcoin price is dropping there are still many people that believe on it that is really amazing maybe people will become more interested on bitcoin soon and the price will rise up high. Bitcoin is now having a great value even on dip and I believe that it will still slowly rising like no other.

True! Most crypto experts are confident about Bitcoin, and it is expected that the price of BTC will touch $23,500 in 2019. Even NASDAQ, the world’s second largest stock exchange plans to launch Bitcoin Futures in the first half of 2019.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 08:24:44 AM
If you looked the history of bitcoin, you would saw the miracle. In 2017, bitcoin had been speculated so much and we have experienced a slight price drop in 2018. Major trend is still up but this speculative attacks harmed the trust and respect of bitcoin. There is a need for time to see an actual recovery.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 10, 2019, 06:28:09 AM
looking at this graph form previous months makes me wonder if bitcoin ureally reached its moon and now on its less volatile state. As we can see, Bitcoin is roughly playing on the $3500-3800 value and it has reached $4000 just a couple of days ago. BUt needless to say, bitcoin is now on its way to a stable value while many of us, including me that someday this year, bitcoin will once again land on the moon.

Just think that bitcoin reached 20k when little people were aware of it. After this boom everyone started to show interest in digital assets. I think 2018 was a corrective year that helped BTC stabilize its value (even though it is still high in my opinion). It hasn't mooned yet, it has a great potential to hit a price higher than 20k, maybe doubling this all time high.
Pages:
Jump to: