Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle - page 7. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 05:06:15 AM
I think Bitcoin only needs a lot of buyers this year, so prices will rise significantly, Bitcoin is increasing because of the many good news that comes to Bitcoin, and I'm sure for the future many companies will adopt Bitcoin, so prices will rise again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 03:39:46 AM
It's not a miracle, just Trump to stop shutting down the government so they can successfully agree with the bakkt and look at a few ETFs which might get nod one day.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 03:20:52 AM
I think bitcoin does not need to need a miracle, even though the price is still low but I am sure the price of Bitcoin will soar because now many people know about Bitcoin, therefore Bitcoin does not need miracles. Finally starting in 2019 the price of Bitcoin began to rise significantly

What bitcoin need is good news and not panic from investor. If investor remain calm and not panic because negative news, bitcoin will survive at high price. But most bitcoin investor panic because fake news and i think its bad for bitcoin price in several months ago
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 11:39:07 PM
I think bitcoin does not need to need a miracle, even though the price is still low but I am sure the price of Bitcoin will soar because now many people know about Bitcoin, therefore Bitcoin does not need miracles. Finally starting in 2019 the price of Bitcoin began to rise significantly
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 15, 2019, 10:17:49 PM
Bitcoin in my point of view don't need any miracles, as long as there is a users of it, or whale investors believe in it surely the future will be bright as I expected. Though, the market so far was in downfall price but it is just a temporary only. But for sure it will really bounce or increase
again, just be patience.
I think so, without any miracles though the price of bitcoin will definitely bounce and recover. you're right, it's just about time right? when the trend has changed due to news and issues, prices and demand will rise again, it doesn't need a miracle to lift the price of bitcoin up
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 15, 2019, 09:54:07 PM
We need greatest investor or some country want to allowed bitcoin as transaction payment, its best solution how to make bitcoin and altcoin will growing up and have higher price, Russia want to allowed bitcoin and hope will have new country want accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 15, 2019, 09:44:04 PM
I think what bitcoin and cryptomarket need is a good news rather than miracle. Bitcoin price and most coin in market fall the price because too many negative news in 2018 and its make investor panic. Good news like SEC approve Bitcoin ETF is more needed
Activity: 504
January 15, 2019, 07:50:26 PM
there is also a point if bitcoin needs a miracle. for the past few months bitcoin has experienced a very drastic decline, the crypto market condition is also very bad, it needs a miracle so that everything will go back up and improve.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 15, 2019, 02:12:39 PM
Well, in the past lot of miracles happened, so... why not one time more? :-)
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 15, 2019, 02:00:58 PM
Bitcoin in my point of view don't need any miracles, as long as there is a users of it, or whale investors believe in it surely the future will be bright as I expected. Though, the market so far was in downfall price but it is just a temporary only. But for sure it will really bounce or increase
again, just be patience.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 15, 2019, 01:11:09 PM
The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

The crypto market as a whole slumped several times over and over. It rose through new projects and applications, some of which are life saving to certain people in certain parts of the world. Whenever the price of something disruptive rises, it tends to overextends itself and comes back at some point. That's what you're seeing right now, it will balance itself out in time. Don't worry.

Many times said, but looks like someone needs to say it again for all the people who don`t know it, bitcoin is a miracle itself. Market situation in the moment is great, price is high, people are joining, more projects are created than ever before and on top of the blockchain.
Market didn`t slumped as you say, price went up, that was temporary spike. In 2015-16 I didn`t expect to see 1000 dollars so soon, but 2017 was crazy for many people. There are always to optimistic predictions, but who believed in 20k dollars when price were 300 dollars? I was here, I can say situation is the same as before, some believe others don`t, but market, or to better say crypto is growing every year.
Activity: 66
Merit: 42
January 15, 2019, 12:05:40 PM
The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.

The crypto market as a whole slumped several times over and over. It rose through new projects and applications, some of which are life saving to certain people in certain parts of the world. Whenever the price of something disruptive rises, it tends to overextend itself and come back at some point. That's what you're seeing right now, it will balance itself out in time. Don't worry.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 15, 2019, 10:39:12 AM
Bitcoin is not a miracle they need a lot of investor like billions of investor and maybe it will recover again the market. Even not billionaires that get bitcoin investor millions investor is good too to full fill again the market. There is no miracle we need to work for the price to start rising.  There is no instant increasing of the price everything have process to achive the goal that we want to see.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 09:51:49 AM
Bitcoin dont need a miracle the only key to bitcoins success is to be adopted by other people, that bitcoin is not  a threat to banks or whatever.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
January 15, 2019, 08:22:34 AM
In my opinion, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is now relatively stable, despite the fact that the market is still at the bottom, but these are temporary difficulties that will be overcome for some time. I think that by the end of the second quarter of 2019, Bitcoin could again reach the level of 10,000.
This has been a normal trend in the field of Bitcoin and for someone who is aware about its nature it's no longer surprising. What we need is a strong support and unity for its welfare and progress. No need to rush on things, don't dwell too much on the negativity, instead explore for more creative ideas inorder to gain experience, skills and knowledge. Stay patient, be positive, and don't lose hope.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
January 15, 2019, 03:10:22 AM
In my opinion, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is now relatively stable, despite the fact that the market is still at the bottom, but these are temporary difficulties that will be overcome for some time. I think that by the end of the second quarter of 2019, Bitcoin could again reach the level of 10,000.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 14, 2019, 02:23:59 PM
Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle, it needs more investors who are willing to trade their fiat/cash to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is doing great and it is not much like fiat money. What we need is give some people an attraction to bitcoin which is new to it. They are the people who could let bitcoin rise again. So don't ever talk about the negative low of bitcoin, instead, let the new people know and be impressed that the bitcoin is getting low and it is the time for them to invest and wait for other new comers who would not need to be referred to invest in bitcoin. It's like a very big scheme, bitcoin needs demand, not a miracle.
Bitcoin, of course, does not need a miracle. At the same time, investors will not invest their funds in it just like that. Bitcoin needs good improvements, high scalability and low fees. Invest in it, because it is Bitcoin, investors will not be. Bitcoin needs practical functionality, needs infrastructure to use it as a means of payment. Just as a speculative means of accumulating value, it cannot be used for a long time. This is a dead end scenario.
Activity: 540
January 14, 2019, 12:23:24 PM

We should be serious and realise that the spectacular grow of the bitcoin wasn't a real one. It was only artificial and everybody knew that the price will fall down at some point. considering that in online 5 years bitcoin evolved from couple of bucks to thousand of bucks i think that this is not a moment of despair. This is a moment when we should invest in the crypto market, who accumulates now crypto coins, in a few years will be rewarded. Everything is about the trust in the market.
We saw the changes in the cryptocurrency market, the price is always changing due to its unstable price. The bitcoin declined because it is part of its cycle, most of the investors are focusing to increase the number of their bitcoins because the market will eventually turn into bull. I can conclude that bitcoin doesn't need any miracle.
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
January 14, 2019, 01:55:04 AM
People need miracles bitcoin needs people [who aren't easily excited by every change in price]
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
January 13, 2019, 08:44:31 PM
Its good to have perspective so I gave merit just for mentioning the exact figures.  I dont agree with your conclusion exactly as BTC varies up and down many times like this before, its still a bullish developing economy over many years so the commentary is slightly too negative .

Whats interesting is the ratios of BTC to the wider crypto worth, how at the peak BTC was well under 50% and over half now we have retracted alot.    Seems to be a kind of inflationary indicator that could also go with a growth perspective also.

Update this view on a regular monthly basis even and we can draw more accurate views over time maybe
Pages:
Jump to: