Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities - page 14. (Read 9608 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 05:37:06 PM
Now in Thailand  lot of vendor did accept btc for their goods.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
December 02, 2017, 06:48:39 AM
Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

We already have a one bitcoin atm machines in our country that can be used to withdraw bitcoin. Maybe next year they will add another bitcoin atm to be use. Crypto currency are also now use to build business to make more opportunities to others. Im looking forward for bitcoin to be officially legalize in my country
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 02, 2017, 06:15:37 AM
Business opportunities for bitcoin is much bigger, because the upcoming generations will be completely functional on digital platform. Whether it's something related to technology or some other form of usage doesn't matter. Next is the profit expectations, for one to be successful in business its good to add bitcoin as an platform to the conventional way of business.
Bitcoin as one of the ways of business opportunities has a great future ahead. And the next generations will enjoy it digitally as long as they will try to learn all of it's possibilities and all the knowledge needed to be learned in bitcoin. It will have a great potential ahead of time. The profit, the services, the earnings. It will all be a sucess.
It will be definitely a success if the new generations will adopt this kind of opportunity for their source of extra income. Bitcoin for sure will have a great and big success to everyone. Bitcoin already prove a lot to us, so for sure in the future it will increase more opportunity for all of us.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
December 02, 2017, 01:38:42 AM
Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Bitcoin has a great potential to grow and also become a great crypto currency.  In many countries it is used in many restaurants as a payment method it is also used in some shops to shop cloths and other accessories. It can also be use in daily payment but the only problem is transaction fees.

Still bitcoin is use and can be used in many daily payments and will in future will surely used as a global crypto currency.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 12:39:39 PM
yes,I think and believe that bitcoin has provide a great opportunity for doing business.a lot of people involved with bitcoin for make money.bitcoin mining and trading are the most profitable system for earning money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 01, 2017, 11:05:26 AM
Business opportunities for bitcoin is much bigger, because the upcoming generations will be completely functional on digital platform. Whether it's something related to technology or some other form of usage doesn't matter. Next is the profit expectations, for one to be successful in business its good to add bitcoin as an platform to the conventional way of business.
Bitcoin as one of the ways of business opportunities has a great future ahead. And the next generations will enjoy it digitally as long as they will try to learn all of it's possibilities and all the knowledge needed to be learned in bitcoin. It will have a great potential ahead of time. The profit, the services, the earnings. It will all be a sucess.

Now most of the things are going digital and this is where it has advantages. Many new business is being build around and people are getting employed and also those who are in full time job are looking to switch to this opportunity. Investing is one of the option. Some of them are getting into mining, building an exchange, working on freelancing projects, selling good for btc etc.

Because of digital world many businesses are via online because of comfort just one click of your can fingers you can buy things easily, many people would prepare online because of privacy, reliability, comfort and speed in here BTC would take place you can use it as a paying medium. because can easily be transferred to one person to another person by the used of internet. and your business has an edge because the payment method.   
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
December 01, 2017, 09:56:54 AM

Now most of the things are going digital and this is where it has advantages. Many new business is being build around and people are getting employed and also those who are in full time job are looking to switch to this opportunity. Investing is one of the option. Some of them are getting into mining, building an exchange, working on freelancing projects, selling good for btc etc.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 01, 2017, 07:38:57 AM
Bitcoin is really a new business opportunities in recent time. So many people are making it big from bitcoin and crypto currency in general business related investment all over the world. And for those who got the information about bitcoin early or early adaptors are now millionaires if they are holding their bitcoin till today. 
Yes, for those who were able to take the huge risk to hold some bitcoin for themselves earlier, it has become so easy now to build businesses for themselves with they have gotten and even give back to the community in that process.
I have had some businesses set up and I always make it a thing to always buy back into bitcoin with some of the profit that I have made. I cannot really see a better way than that with what bitcoin has been able to help one to achieve.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 03:56:39 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 03:03:10 AM
I think that's true. bitcoin provides new business opportunities. Why is that? because of this bitcoin many people who do not have much capital to open a new business. but now they have joined and do business in bitcoin because basically joining bitcoin does not need to use a lot of capital. but it only requires a determination strong enough to be successful in this bitcoin and bitcoin can also be used by all circles.
After I had a huge increase in the value of bitcoin that I have been holding, it was easy to diversify into offline businesses and even integrate the blockchain tech into it as well to make things even much better. Bitcoin has really been able to help me and a whole lot other people to create business opportunities and asides that, you can even render services anywhere you are and earn bitcoin from it as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 30, 2017, 04:50:27 AM
In terms of businesses, I guess bitcoin is a good business opportunity. Since I was used coin.ph wallet I offered to my friends the services scope of this like remittances, e-loading, paying of bills and bank transfer. I used my bitcoin to my business and it was truly largely help to me to increase the income of my family.

Bitcoin was a good opportunity to small people to have business for their future, that's why I'm looking forward that government support bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 06:15:52 PM
Hi all,

Wink

I believe there are so many Bitcoin related business out there but the one i see here in my country is inform of a seminar on how to invest in crypto currency related business opportunities. This guys makes their money from the seminar fees that their participants pay for attending the seminar on how to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Although this are information that one can easily get through this forum or Google search free of charge.
if to speak on the merits and with respect to this topic, then for business can be like new opportunities and new difficulties, if they use the crypto currency. The very first problem is the legalization of the crypto currency in the country in which the tender is registered. Although in all likelihood, but the government will still make concessions in this regard.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
November 28, 2017, 03:57:06 PM
Hi all,

Wink

I believe there are so many Bitcoin related business out there but the one i see here in my country is inform of a seminar on how to invest in crypto currency related business opportunities. This guys makes their money from the seminar fees that their participants pay for attending the seminar on how to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Although this are information that one can easily get through this forum or Google search free of charge.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 10:58:24 AM
I think it is possible to link virtual currencies to existing business.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 10:44:39 AM
I would say atm machines are a good idea for a btc business. For example, here in the Philippines we have this company coins.ph, they serve as a bitcoin gateway for Filipinos. You create a wallet with them and you can exchange bitcoins with them. So they earn a lot from the spread, because if you want to buy bitcoins from them, the spread is pretty wide, and they earn a lot. Epsecially with how the price is soo volatile. So if they decide to put up atm machines that give people fiat in exchange for their bitcoin, ti would be very easy for them to hoard bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
November 25, 2017, 05:32:42 PM
Bitcoin is really a new business opportunities in recent time. So many people are making it big from bitcoin and crypto currency in general business related investment all over the world. And for those who got the information about bitcoin early or early adaptors are now millionaires if they are holding their bitcoin till today. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
November 25, 2017, 01:24:25 PM
In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.
Really? I haven't heard of any. It would be real nice if there are shops or vendors who accept bitcoin as payment for good or service. Please educate me.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
November 25, 2017, 04:59:53 AM
I think that's true. bitcoin provides new business opportunities. Why is that? because of this bitcoin many people who do not have much capital to open a new business. but now they have joined and do business in bitcoin because basically joining bitcoin does not need to use a lot of capital. but it only requires a determination strong enough to be successful in this bitcoin and bitcoin can also be used by all circles.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
November 25, 2017, 04:12:55 AM
Hi all,

Wink

Bitcoin trading is a business that gives profit like any other sector.
I don't see any bitcoin paid jobs are available anywere in my country. There are few countries accept bitcoin for buying things in retails outlets and online shopping as well but not that much spreaded. It's due to lack of knowledge about bitcoin benefits like holding them. Retailers who are active in this forum may accept or pay in their region.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2017, 01:59:38 AM
yes right now bitcoin is have a potential to make some business opportunites, right now is the modern era, you need to follow the "rule" of this era, right now everything work online, you can see that online shop is anywhere, with bitcoin you can use bitcoin as the payment of the online shop, it will easiest than you pay with credit card or bank account
Lots of bitcoin means lots of new business opportunities, because when you have money in your hands new ideas will born in your mind. Bitcoin can provide such opportunities for new business because bitcoin investors have made a lot of money and they can start their own business in the future with their money instead working for others. They will have their own money and having money you can do anything.
Pages:
Jump to: