Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities - page 18. (Read 9608 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 02:25:29 AM
Now people are making big money through bitcoin forum as per their rank and which give the opportunity to make money at your comfort this is what  people want like me to support our family financial requirement with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
October 31, 2017, 11:28:46 PM
It is not as easy as you think. It is hard for the people to spend bitcoin on a business job because of the high fee and the potential to increase even higher. People who hold bitcoin tend to hold it without spending bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will give them profit in the future. Therefore, it is risky to open a bitcoin business in this time. Try not to do that Wink

At some point I agree with you but there are people that even they don't want to spend their coins they still did because of their necessities or likely they treat this as a currency less than an asset.
Bitcoin is great in every aspect and being with a business is somehow a fresh and good start up and it can actually raise an awareness to people who still didn't know this trend and that will be a great support in the community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 01:38:03 PM
bitcoin new business opportunities that many people are currently interested in investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin has better value in comparison with other businesses, because by just storing bitcoin we can benefit from rising bitcoin prices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 03:48:26 AM
Bitcoin is more profitable when everybodyvknowhow to use the net. Bitcoin is internet-based so all transactions is wiil be made on internet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 02:15:52 AM
Yes! The Bitcoin is New (Safest and Fastest) Business Opportunities for the Customers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 09:33:09 PM
Exactly,  bitcoin provides big opportunities to all of us espicially to the non working people, it can be also an extra income, suitable for all millenials, students and to all employed people. Bitcoin can provide us a lot of benefits espicially to our needs and wants.
The best thing which I like the most about bitcoin is that it is not meant only for the ones who have this much of budget that they can afford buying of bitcoin. It is in fact providing an equal opportunity to all of us even if you don’t have this much of budget that you can invest in bitcoin.

This is the thing which is helping bitcoin earn more reputation as there are so many unemployed who are now earning good amount of money.

I strongly agree with you Sir, local exchanges makes it all possible. Local exchanges are not only influencing the adaption rate but also the mere fact that local exchanges made it possible to be accessible to everyone. Not just for the rich ones that could afford the price but sets an equivalent value for every fiat money worldwide.
Bitcoin as a new business opportunities can be clarified more specifically. Because due to exchanges there are plenty of ways to describe it that way.
In local exchanges, fiat money also takes place in the whole picture.
More or less, yes bitcoin perfectly fits a business concept.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
October 30, 2017, 02:48:37 PM
Bitcoin is still new (less than a decade old)  and there are many business opportunities. There is good scope of business for bitcoins related services as the bitcoin market is growing rapidly; people are looking for easy, secure and better service for trading, storing and making online payments with bitcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 30, 2017, 11:40:34 AM
I don't see yet here in our country like that using bitcoin with ATM machines, advisory activities, support to business, lottery? Maybe in other countries there are some available business opportunities using bitcoin or ATM machines, I've heard some countries having bitcoin ATM. I've just use my bitcoin wallet from paying my bills online. Maybe I need to research more about using bitcoin in our country if that is available here.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
October 30, 2017, 10:56:38 AM
Well there are Bitcoin ATMs in our country just that it is not that popular. I see maybe only a few people knows about Bitcoins as of writing. But yes, it is a form of doing business. For the record, I think the Bitcoins' ATM is not an ATM per se, as that contemplated with banks. Bitcoins' ATM's goal is to facilitate trade through buy and sell of Bitcoins, and not withdrawing your Bitcoins from it.   
Activity: 313
October 30, 2017, 10:45:23 AM
Yes it is providing a few empolyment opportunities but I dont know for how long are these going to last as frankly when the whole economy shifts to bitcoin we are actually going to remain on the same page as we are today.
You can start up a local bitcoin exchange business in your country offline, I believe it will pay off. I see lots of people getting into such business in my country, and if they weren’t making any money from it, they won’t be rushing into it.
Lots of opportunities bitcoin can give to its owners. Having bitcoin means having money in your pocket and with that money any small business can be started. Any business other than bitcoin because bitcoin itself is also a coin business the earning will be double and if you lose in one side the other side will give you profit and that is the main thing which is more appreciable and acceptable in bitcoin.
Yeah,bitcoin is giving new opportunities to earn money from many ways.Like you said trading still more ways like mining is also a bussiness which you need to do investment which will give you profit in future
Bitcoin is not only providing so many good opportunities to earn a very good amount of money like that of trading, mining and holding of bitcoin. Apart from this, it is really creating lot of business opportunities for the ones who are having bitcoins in their wallets for having more profit. It all depends on the person himself like how good he is at cashing these benefits which bitcoin is giving to him.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
October 30, 2017, 10:19:19 AM
It is not as easy as you think. It is hard for the people to spend bitcoin on a business job because of the high fee and the potential to increase even higher. People who hold bitcoin tend to hold it without spending bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will give them profit in the future. Therefore, it is risky to open a bitcoin business in this time. Try not to do that Wink

Well, it totally depends on each person's level of risk. However, have you considered that if everyone is shying away from the idea or trying not to do that as you have said, then we will just be stagnant and there would never have been any development till date.

Every investment has a risk involved and it is your level of risk you are willing to take that would make you who you are tomorrow. If so many businesses revolving around bitcoin are not popping up, do you think there would be awareness or some real time usage? Obviously not!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 30, 2017, 09:55:23 AM
Definitely, Bitcoin has provided the biggest opportunities for doing business from a couple of years. it has been considering the latest addition of business hub. a lot of people have been engaged with this platform for making money with a very short time. day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted as a money in a various online platform. Bitcoin mining and trading are the most profitable system for earning a profit. in terms of investment, Bitcoin also can be considered as the best platform.
That' true indeed, the new innovation which is bitcoin is providing a better business online. There's a lot of people are wanted to have a online business related in bitcoin because this is where we could gain a higher profit. For me the best way online business related in bitcoin is online gambling, as we notice there's a lot of gambling sites are popping up because they know the advantages of having a own gambling site.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2017, 09:39:50 AM
indeed for now bitcoin is a new business opportunity that can provide to the many benefits, we can choose various ways such as trading in the market and many others.
Activity: 297
October 30, 2017, 02:37:02 AM
Yes it is providing a few empolyment opportunities but I dont know for how long are these going to last as frankly when the whole economy shifts to bitcoin we are actually going to remain on the same page as we are today.
You can start up a local bitcoin exchange business in your country offline, I believe it will pay off. I see lots of people getting into such business in my country, and if they weren’t making any money from it, they won’t be rushing into it.
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a wonderful thing and there are so many good features this bitcoin has. There is no point that we can disagree to this thing that bitcoin has indeed provided so many business opportunities to almost all of us. The only thing is that we need to believe in bitcoin and that’s all. We will have a marvelous life in the coming days.
Since the time this concept of bitcoin has been introduced to this world, there are so many people who are trying so hard in order to make good earning from bitcoin. Starting new business is also a good approach of making good money but I think of holding of bitcoin as the best thing which you need to do. Holding of bitcoin will for sure help you earn very good amount of money.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
October 29, 2017, 01:13:12 PM
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 10:52:48 AM
Main business at the moment could be bringing this new currency and technology to the folks...
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
October 29, 2017, 06:37:01 AM
according to my point of view i can't see lot of  business opportunities because of bitcoin.may be in future we can see lot of opportunities.i said like that because people still don't have a clear idea about bitcoin.some people don't know bitcoin even exist.making a new exchanger,betting websites are some businesses started by people who know bitcoin really well.but everyone cannot do things like that.after whole world take bitcoin serious as local currencies like USD,CNY we can see lot of business opportunities.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 05:38:19 AM
Lots of opportunities bitcoin can give to its owners. Having bitcoin means having money in your pocket and with that money any small business can be started. Any business other than bitcoin because bitcoin itself is also a coin business the earning will be double and if you lose in one side the other side will give you profit and that is the main thing which is more appreciable and acceptable in bitcoin.
Yeah,bitcoin is giving new opportunities to earn money from many ways.Like you said trading still more ways like mining is also a bussiness which you need to do investment which will give you profit in future
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 06:29:26 PM
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2017, 06:20:51 PM
Local bitcoin exchange would be a good opportunity.

What you think about service support to little firms that want to manage payments in bitcoin or cypto ?
If I have a lot of bitcoins or some then I can start my own regular business because a few bitcoin in my country means a lot of money because the price of one bitcoin in my country is about 460000 which is handsome money to start a small business with. Investment in bitcoin is also a business and the earning is also an opportunity to have another regular business of your own. That’s cool.

Pages:
Jump to: