Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities - page 15. (Read 9608 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
November 22, 2017, 07:00:43 PM
Yes Now bitcoin is growth the future business process. Nowadays most of the market investors it will start the bitcoin business process. One my one start the bitcoin business process and learn more information from bitcoin. Online shop is start the plan to open the future for bitcoin users. It will open most of the people use the future gather more sujesan and more opportunity.
of course Bitcoin is the new opportunity now that it is open for everyone. Many people recognized the bitcoin and it can bring extra income for some people that manage their bitcoin. Moreover in the future many people predict that bitcoin will continue to grow and grow faster. Especially if bitcoin will legalize by the government. I think more opportunity will come and open for all the people.
I am agree with you mate, we are expecting in the future all goverments will support bitcoin to give more people an opportunity to have additional income and lessen the poverty in each country.

Nowadays me and my wife using bitcoin as our instant business because our local bitcoin wallet has many offer services which i can used as business like remittance center, loading station bills payments and many more that is why i took advantage of that to have extra income.

Hoping that bitcoin and whole crypto currency would be exist for long period of time because it brings great benefits to all people who already using and earning in bitcoin. Wishing that until my third generation bitcoin still there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 22, 2017, 05:42:43 PM
Yes Now bitcoin is growth the future business process. Nowadays most of the market investors it will start the bitcoin business process. One my one start the bitcoin business process and learn more information from bitcoin. Online shop is start the plan to open the future for bitcoin users. It will open most of the people use the future gather more sujesan and more opportunity.
of course Bitcoin is the new opportunity now that it is open for everyone. Many people recognized the bitcoin and it can bring extra income for some people that manage their bitcoin. Moreover in the future many people predict that bitcoin will continue to grow and grow faster. Especially if bitcoin will legalize by the government. I think more opportunity will come and open for all the people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 06:56:38 PM
Bitcoin  is a good oppurtunity in business  because bitcoin  is  great cryptocurrency in this business you earn money  and you have a chance to invest and your money will grow bitcoin is very popullar now by investing business  in other country.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 20, 2017, 12:47:33 AM
Yes it is. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has very good potential and no other cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin in at least next 10 years. Because of these things a lot of big company spent a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin cause they can earn money from it really quickly and JPMorgan Chase is a typical example. But Bitcoin is still not legalized worldwide beside it's banned in some countries so not everyone can take that opportunity Cheesy
You know, most times I think writers are very lucky, because there is always an opportunity for them everywhere lol. Though I don’t mean to say they’re better than developers and programmers, but I know what I’m saying, they can even be better than the two I mentioned.

Everywhere I go online I usually see business opportunities for writers. Don’t think of getting into writing just because of what I said lol, it might not be your profession.
Writing is not a small thing man. It takes a lot of skills, a lot of thinking and a lot of getting out of the box to do. If you are a writer you will know that.

Not everyone have these skills and so many people pay a lot for a good writing. The only difference between writers and programmers is because this is a digital age and programmers are highly needed for their skill which is why they get paid a lot for it, which is still not an easy job too, otherwise everyone would be a programmer by now.

Well there are writers that are born with this capacity. While others need to learn the tricks on how to become a good one. But yes, its not a easy skills and it takes a lot of practice to perfect this craft. I'm  programmer and its not that easy too, plus technology evolves, so to keep up with the latest trend, you also need to update your skills. Although right now, programmer is very easy as compare to like 20-30 years ago. Right now its almost easy to create apps from scratch, unlike before.
Latest trends, that’s what I’m not sure of. How can you tell whether there are new business opportunities on Bitcoin, while there are hundreds of them to choose from? You can’t even tell. But one thing I believe is that whatever opportunity you’re looking for in Bitcoin, be sure that there are such opportunities available, it just takes patience to find what you need. It took me a long time to find the right job I’m looking for in bitcoin.

So I believe no matter the kind of job you’re looking for even signature campaign, programming, writing and the rest of them, you can find them here.
Activity: 154
November 17, 2017, 12:37:31 AM
I would invest in networking now and then in something you'll find from networking... I'm going for this purpose to the BlockShow conference at the end of November in Singapore.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 03:35:41 PM
because of some regulations in other countries I think this is hard as of the moment. but who knows maybe in the future..I just know some miners do buy and sell but u can do this in the exchanges maybe that's less profitable
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
November 16, 2017, 02:38:18 PM
It seems that although there are people already made a business on bitcoin or cryptocurrency in a certain countries that has legalized bitcoin, it has not been seen at all that in the country where I live will be able to do business on bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, I myself can't really make sure to doing that because country's goverment still strictly prohibit on using bitcoin for payment methods.

Still, in our country, we are not sure whether to do the business with the Bitcoin because we have to face any situation with the government. Whether the government is not giving any clarity whether they want to legalize the Bitcoin or not. Still, everything is in dilemma with the government.
Why you are not yet sure so if you are worried about the lose and the profit I would like to say you should not be worry because the bitcoin is now being use by a lot of the high level investors and they are very happy with the bitcoin, it is the best time for the bitcoin because the bitcoin value and he price is very high if he person who is using the bitcoin investment and they are having the experience in the specific business then it will be good to use.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 16, 2017, 01:45:19 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 01:31:37 PM
It seems that although there are people already made a business on bitcoin or cryptocurrency in a certain countries that has legalized bitcoin, it has not been seen at all that in the country where I live will be able to do business on bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, I myself can't really make sure to doing that because country's goverment still strictly prohibit on using bitcoin for payment methods.

Still, in our country, we are not sure whether to do the business with the Bitcoin because we have to face any situation with the government. Whether the government is not giving any clarity whether they want to legalize the Bitcoin or not. Still, everything is in dilemma with the government.
Majority of the governments around the globe does the same. They have a neutral stand and at times show opposing to digital currency. This keeps the users in a dilemma whether to give a try or not. It'd be good to initiate business with bitcoin, surely profit can be got based on the patience of the user providing such a service.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 16, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

Activity: 72
November 15, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
saya memang masih baru di dunia bisnis dan saya akui Peluang bisnis bitcoin ini yang banyak diminati banyak orang saat berinvestasi, karena bitcoin memiliki nilai yang lebih baik dibandingkan dengan bisnis lain, karena dengan hanya menyimpan bitcoin kita bisa mendapatkan keuntungan dari kenaikan harga bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 15, 2017, 11:19:17 AM
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world are good opportunity for everyone to start a business. As you can see there are a lot of people are trying to start a new business in cryptocurrency world and a lot of new ICO project published everyday is the result of this case.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
November 15, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
For me every transaction that gain money is a business so i can say that to joined this bitcoin is a big oppurtunity to start business
Yes it is goods because the need of the bitcoin is now increasing and a lot of the people are trying to start the business with the bitcoin as the buying and the selling of the bitcoin, it has a lot of the opportunities for the people I hope the value and the price will give the bitcoin a new recognition and the other place in the market I hope the bitcoin will introduce more features for the betterment of the bitcoin and the value will be more high.
agree, bitcoin is a new big opportunity for everyone to earn money it is like business, the value of profit in bitcoin will easily increase in short terms, this is very helpful especially for those people that they need more source of income. so what are waiting for? build your own business using bitcoin.
Activity: 42
November 15, 2017, 10:22:32 AM
In my country theres no way for now for business opportunities btc related because my country are not grow for economy right now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 13, 2017, 11:52:27 AM
For me every transaction that gain money is a business so i can say that to joined this bitcoin is a big oppurtunity to start business
Yes it is goods because the need of the bitcoin is now increasing and a lot of the people are trying to start the business with the bitcoin as the buying and the selling of the bitcoin, it has a lot of the opportunities for the people I hope the value and the price will give the bitcoin a new recognition and the other place in the market I hope the bitcoin will introduce more features for the betterment of the bitcoin and the value will be more high.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
November 13, 2017, 10:55:10 AM
yes right now bitcoin is have a potential to make some business opportunites, right now is the modern era, you need to follow the "rule" of this era, right now everything work online, you can see that online shop is anywhere, with bitcoin you can use bitcoin as the payment of the online shop, it will easiest than you pay with credit card or bank account
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
November 13, 2017, 09:37:49 AM
Yes it is. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has very good potential and no other cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin in at least next 10 years. Because of these things a lot of big company spent a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin cause they can earn money from it really quickly and JPMorgan Chase is a typical example. But Bitcoin is still not legalized worldwide beside it's banned in some countries so not everyone can take that opportunity Cheesy
You know, most times I think writers are very lucky, because there is always an opportunity for them everywhere lol. Though I don’t mean to say they’re better than developers and programmers, but I know what I’m saying, they can even be better than the two I mentioned.

Everywhere I go online I usually see business opportunities for writers. Don’t think of getting into writing just because of what I said lol, it might not be your profession.
Writing is not a small thing man. It takes a lot of skills, a lot of thinking and a lot of getting out of the box to do. If you are a writer you will know that.

Not everyone have these skills and so many people pay a lot for a good writing. The only difference between writers and programmers is because this is a digital age and programmers are highly needed for their skill which is why they get paid a lot for it, which is still not an easy job too, otherwise everyone would be a programmer by now.

Well there are writers that are born with this capacity. While others need to learn the tricks on how to become a good one. But yes, its not a easy skills and it takes a lot of practice to perfect this craft. I'm  programmer and its not that easy too, plus technology evolves, so to keep up with the latest trend, you also need to update your skills. Although right now, programmer is very easy as compare to like 20-30 years ago. Right now its almost easy to create apps from scratch, unlike before.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 13, 2017, 04:57:13 AM
I don’t think there are any new business opportunities coming into Bitcoin as of now. What we still have is the same old business opportunities that has been around for long, even, most of them are fading away, like cloud mining is becoming weak, and faucets are closing down. We’re just left some few opportunities, and it takes your hard work to benefit from them.

Probably higher bitcoin prices are a reason. People are ready to spend their fiat but not their bitcoins. I strongly believe this trend will change and we can see more business are going to be opened in near future once bitcoin prices levels's volatility are becoming as a predictable one.
Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
November 12, 2017, 12:39:01 PM
Bitcoin is becoming very popular and exchanges are where the main opportunity is in my country. You're sure to make good profit in it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 12, 2017, 09:58:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: