Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000 - page 10. (Read 2748 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 5
February 25, 2018, 09:51:01 AM
Bitcoin is so annoying last 2 month. We have seen HUGE grow and then HUGE dip. A lot people lost their money... It was real bubble pump. It would be better if its not reached 20,000$ some weeks ago but ascending bit by bit as before. Now it would be stable 13-14,000$...
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
February 25, 2018, 09:21:55 AM
Although it would be down below $10K, do not be sad. In other words, more and more people hear from the BTC News and join and make the change for the cryptocurrencies. it would still a great opportunity to invest since the price would be hard to predict and it would rise up again. And the price would be up to $22000 for long-term period.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 11:04:12 AM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
We can see that after the bitcoin price hit $ 11,800, it immediately fell sharply and now stands at $ 9800. The impact of the bad news from a Japanese trading floor has made bitcoin prices drop sharply today. At the moment bitcoin prices are leveling off and no longer drastically reduced but can see that information greatly affect the psychology of investors and the market is also affected. I think we can buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 290
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 11:34:33 AM
BTC should not fall below 9.8 K, it is bullish time on market

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 11:10:55 AM
On February 2, bitcoin's value was below $ 10k. Now bitcoin's price is above $ 10k. We now see the value of bitcoin that the rapid decrease-growth,not stable. But it is expected that at the end of this year, bitcoin will cross $ 30k.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
February 21, 2018, 09:11:34 AM
Hi

If Bitcoin now below $10,000, I think we must think twice to invest this coin shortly or we sell.
May be, it caused the impact in certain country that they refused Bitcoin
Did you even check the price now? it is trading at over $11,000 now as per https://coinmarketcap.com.
The thread was created when the price was below $10,00 and I think gone are the days where we will see it again, it's time to fly now and we will be
back at 20K easily.

Bitcoin has past $10K and i started to get a good profit again. Only, to touch $20K price isn't an easy condition to achieve (though true, i hope it happens this year).
Bitcoin is already up. Even when it was down below $10K, I saw it as a great opportunity. I always trust my friend, he’s always good in predicting these things and when he told me it will rise again, I trusted him and went ahead to buy some.The price is going up and I believe it will soon reach another all time highest price .
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 21, 2018, 06:16:12 AM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
At the moment the bitcoin fell I was trembling and decided to hold the bitcoin to the end. I know my capital has lost a lot, so I hold, and today the bitcoin price has also increased again, over $ 10,000. I read many newspapers I know in 2018 this is the boom years of the crypto market. I believe the bitcoin price will exceed $ 20,000. I will wait.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 21, 2018, 04:09:20 AM
What is the big deal if bitcoin is below $10,000 because this is just a sale for the year of 2018 and you should be getting a lot of bitcoin before the sale is done because if you will not do anything then you will just regret it by not jumping into the market and that will be the worst decision that you will ever made, buy now or regret it for your whole life.

It's trying to rise up to $10,000 level so that we can talk about a new trend in bitcoin. Otherwise, we will only wait to see what type result we will obtain at the end of this month.
Recently, I have been noticing some good news flying around with cryptocurrency in general and from the past and trends like this, this usually show us one thing, that the bulls may start rallying and working towards the market hitting the uptrend. Nothing is guaranteed right now, but it looks like there is serenity and the atmosphere is looking clear and ready for action.
thats why its called bullish because they are making negatives when market starts to be positive and they will not stop until seeing effect on flows,but they will never win..as long as many trusted individuals like us whos trusting bitcoin and holding ours even in the dip or huge dump.market will always recover and move up for progress,andin the end we will profit
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 21, 2018, 03:54:17 AM
Bitcoin begins to go gradually up, it also was expected. Still decrease isnt excluded, but in general there will be growth! my forecast for the end of 2018 of $25-45000. More and more people learn a blockchain about the world and join.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
This is the smartest move to do instead of selling it now due to fear of losing, and in return, actually lose a lot of money. I think that many people have expected this trend to happen because of how bitcoin surged a few months ago that was very uncanny, so just be patient and hold onto them Bitcoins
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
February 20, 2018, 08:04:52 AM
What is the big deal if bitcoin is below $10,000 because this is just a sale for the year of 2018 and you should be getting a lot of bitcoin before the sale is done because if you will not do anything then you will just regret it by not jumping into the market and that will be the worst decision that you will ever made, buy now or regret it for your whole life.

It's trying to rise up to $10,000 level so that we can talk about a new trend in bitcoin. Otherwise, we will only wait to see what type result we will obtain at the end of this month.
Recently, I have been noticing some good news flying around with cryptocurrency in general and from the past and trends like this, this usually show us one thing, that the bulls may start rallying and working towards the market hitting the uptrend. Nothing is guaranteed right now, but it looks like there is serenity and the atmosphere is looking clear and ready for action.
Activity: 66
February 20, 2018, 07:02:31 AM
Hi

If Bitcoin now below $10,000, I think we must think twice to invest this coin shortly or we sell.
Did you even check the price now? it is trading at over $11,000 now as per https://coinmarketcap.com.
The thread was created when the price was below $10,00 and I think gone are the days where we will see it again, it's time to fly now and we will be
back at 20K easily.

Bitcoin has past $10K and i started to get a good profit again. Only, to touch $20K price isn't an easy condition to achieve (though true, i hope it happens this year).
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
February 20, 2018, 06:26:03 AM
Hi

back at 20K easily.
Activity: 3
February 20, 2018, 04:55:37 AM
Hi

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

$10,000 is not even too glaring right now, we are still in the downtrend channel and we are just not sure what is next from here. If the downtrend is over at all, we may be in this position for a while the market keeps having a slow movement until there is a huge news to drive up the price for another rally, but for now, most people will not even want to get into the market yet while they keep observing.
Activity: 89
February 17, 2018, 07:27:50 AM
Bitcoin below $10,000 is perfect time to buy more bitcoin and keep it for long term hold, and just be patient to the bitcoin price will increasing the price and will touch $20k again and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. Just believe it because bitcoin will prove it.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
We can see that after surpassing $ 10000, bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down at $ 1,0700 and are showing signs of easing. I think we should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at a lower price because according to my analysts bitcoin will be able to return to the $ 10000 mark at the end of the session today.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
Today BTC is now 10,600 and i think it will reach 11k this day so HODL your bags full of BTC because later this year we will be on moon and let the sellers sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
i am buying bitcoin at the  moment and I'm hodl the investment  bitcoin will take a new all-time high value. this year will be a revolution in cryptocurrency
i dont  think there will be another huge dip like this  ( may be)
The year of 2018 will be a momentous year for production of bitcoins throughout the world. It doesn’t refer to increase in number of bitcoins rather the profits that bitcoins are making continuously and granting their users best profit ratios for their investments. So hold now as the prices are low currently, buy bitcoins as much as you can and let your fate decide how amazingly you would be ending this year.
Activity: 172
February 16, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

Recent events in the cryptocurrency world have demonstrated just how quickly prices can change - rising to dizzying heights before crashing to catastrophic lows.
The cryptocurrency’s value plummeted ahead of Christmas, at one point dropping by almost $2,000 in just an hour in a terrifying 60-minutes for investors as BTC went into the red.
BTC soon bounced back but tumbled again in mid-January - then recovering again and plummeting at the start of February.
Bitcoin notorious volatility means BTC is expected to continue to shift unpredictably amid fears bitcoin has created a bubble that could burst at any moment.
Pages:
Jump to: