Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000 - page 9. (Read 2748 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:02:24 AM
It was amazing that there was a fast recovery for the price of bitcoin.  After Bitcoin took a dip to believe $6k recently,  it roar back to almost $12k and I can see a lots of people sold at $12k range.  Bitcoin will trade sideways until any major positive news show up.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
February 26, 2018, 11:55:05 PM
I placed buy orders at 8,000ish and held it a little bit, luckily I was able to sell at 11,000ish and move the game in cycles... however, at this moment I am not gonna sell yet, I have this feeling that BTC will pump very soon after some whales (just my opinion) have bagged tons of it. In my observations, BTC could hit 15,000 to 16,000 not too far from today.
I like your spirit of being optimistic, of course we can have that amount since we have reached that price before.
The volatility of bitcoin should not be misunderstood as a bad thing because eventually there will be pump that is going to happen, therefore
we should not miss the opportunity to sell our bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
February 26, 2018, 09:47:29 PM
I placed buy orders at 8,000ish and held it a little bit, luckily I was able to sell at 11,000ish and move the game in cycles... however, at this moment I am not gonna sell yet, I have this feeling that BTC will pump very soon after some whales (just my opinion) have bagged tons of it. In my observations, BTC could hit 15,000 to 16,000 not too far from today.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 09:19:14 PM
It is the perfect time to buy some bitcoin if you have some capital because everyday is changing the value in the market, or if you have a bitcoin and you planning to sell it i think it was not the right time to sell them because it was so dip better to hold and wait to high.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 08:38:33 PM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
I believe that at the moment you should be bitcoin and not sell, can see that bitcoin is recovering strongly in the past days and broke all the barriers and is moving toward the $ 11000 threshold . I think that time should buy and more bitcoin because with the current situation bitcoin will increase very strong and not stop.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
My current situation right now is feeling good i'm not affected about the price because it keeps reminding me from previous years that it went too.. this is not totally new for me. I would rather hodl than sell all my coins easily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
February 25, 2018, 07:44:17 PM
As it stands now,the price is back down to below $10000 but appears to be recovering towards that,I'm sure by the end of tomorrow it will be back to around or over $10k. In any case,the price will surely rise back up.
Activity: 686
February 25, 2018, 07:40:57 PM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).

Bitcoin obviously was over hyped last year and price grew up ridiculously , this correction was no brainer and was expected after a bull run. But bitcoin price is always heading up so hold and set your expectations lower.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past is going down sharply, after touching the $ 9200 level has shown a slight recovery, the current bitcoin price is $ 9600 and still on the rise. I think daay is a very good time to buy bitcoin, as my bitcoin price will probably hit $ 11000 in the coming days.
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
February 25, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
Bitcoin is so annoying last 2 month. We have seen HUGE grow and then HUGE dip. A lot people lost their money... It was real bubble pump. It would be better if its not reached 20,000$ some weeks ago but ascending bit by bit as before. Now it would be stable 13-14,000$...
They have lost money not because of bitcoin rather because of their own impatience. They should have avoided panic selling when everyone knows about the volatile nature of bitcoin prices rather that of crypto market all together. We need to stay patient here for making money.

Nobody know how long bitcoin will live. Maybe it was last pump? Nothing in this world eternal. So you can't hold all the time. Someday you will need to sell...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:36:13 PM
People buying below 10 and selling above 10 might screw technical analysis and create a range for some days.
Activity: 12
February 25, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
What is the big deal if bitcoin is below $10,000 because this is just a sale for the year of 2018 and you should be getting a lot of bitcoin before the sale is done because if you will not do anything then you will just regret it by not jumping into the market and that will be the worst decision that you will ever made, buy now or regret it for your whole life.

It's trying to rise up to $10,000 level so that we can talk about a new trend in bitcoin. Otherwise, we will only wait to see what type result we will obtain at the end of this month.
Recently, I have been noticing some good news flying around with cryptocurrency in general and from the past and trends like this, this usually show us one thing, that the bulls may start rallying and working towards the market hitting the uptrend. Nothing is guaranteed right now, but it looks like there is serenity and the atmosphere is looking clear and ready for action.

Id wait for Monday, when volume goes up. Anyway, price bellow 10k is good opportunity to buy more. Could it be lower? Maybe, but dont try to catch falling knife.
Activity: 266
February 25, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
You can see that today's bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and extremely difficult to predict, the current bitcoin price is $ 9300 and still tends to fall sharply. With strong selling momentum, I think the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply in the coming days and may fall to $ 8700. That's the time for you to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
It is great for the investors since they can buy  more bitcoin at lower price. They can prepared their selves in order to obtain more profit since by December the value of bitcoin will come to more than $20,000.

This is right, it's a chance for the investors to collect some cheap bitcoins rather than old high rates. If they consider and value this, it can provide a good return at the end of the investment.
Activity: 42
February 25, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
It is great for the investors since they can buy  more bitcoin at lower price. They can prepared their selves in order to obtain more profit since by December the value of bitcoin will come to more than $20,000.
yeah this is good time for newbies as well they can also get into the profit pool of bitcoin and those who are doing investment in other coins will see the bitcoin investor will achieve much more than them so at this time bitcoin is open for all to come and buy at lower rates,
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
February 25, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
It is great for the investors since they can buy  more bitcoin at lower price. They can prepared their selves in order to obtain more profit since by December the value of bitcoin will come to more than $20,000.

Others said that bitcoin will hit $50k in the end of the year if I were not mistaken so this is the great opportunity to buy bitcoin while it is on low price
Bitcoin is again below $10k price is rallying this time. Most had thought it will not hit below $10k because of the recent price it had went $11k. Others speculating to $50k this year end since price is unstable maybe it can reach so watch and observe the market as we can.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

Others said that bitcoin will hit $50k in the end of the year if I were not mistaken so this is the great opportunity to buy bitcoin while it is on low price
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
February 25, 2018, 11:26:24 AM
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
Bitcoin is so annoying last 2 month. We have seen HUGE grow and then HUGE dip. A lot people lost their money... It was real bubble pump. It would be better if its not reached 20,000$ some weeks ago but ascending bit by bit as before. Now it would be stable 13-14,000$...
They have lost money not because of bitcoin rather because of their own impatience. They should have avoided panic selling when everyone knows about the volatile nature of bitcoin prices rather that of crypto market all together. We need to stay patient here for making money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 25, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
Recent price fluctuations are difficult to predict. I am really stuck in place, not knowing whether to make the decision to buy or sell bitcoin. A few days ago the bitcoin price ranged from $ 10,000 to $ 11,000. I think bitcoin is steadily stabilizing, but today the price has fallen below $ 10,000 and the chart is predicting that the bitcoin price will continue to fall. Maybe I will switch to investing in other altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: