Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000 - page 13. (Read 2748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 11, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
Right now BTC trying to bounce and stabilize at around $8000.We must still be careful because if BTC broke $6000 support it may go to $5000 level.So this is the right time to hold bitcoin and get it up $10.000 again and again like before.Lets repeat the victory of BTC on up.
I know a lot of are really excited right now and hoping that we start a bull run soon, but it is too early to even know where we are heading to now with bitcoin. However, if peradventure we go back down and end up testing the previous bottom, if we are able to bounce back, that should be a fast move up to the $10k region, and otherwise, breaking it downwards can also be a fast move downwards which I really do not even want to imagine right now.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.

yesterday bitcoin price drops to $ 6k have you bought some bitcoin again? now bitcoin prices have reached $ 8k if you buy at the price of $ 6k and sell it at the price of $ 8k you already get a profit that is pretty much imagine if you have hundreds of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
Last two weeks makes me confused, but I think that its good time to come in to the market. I believe that the price will get back to 19K $, but you never know..
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 11, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
I don't have problem with that,  as long as the Bitcoin is not crashing well we know that we accept it.  The price is acceptable to us people think of the price today it's time to hold, maybe in the couple more days it will rise and simple signs that we will know.  One thing the other trading sites is currently shut down due to trafficking.
Activity: 532
February 11, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
According to my observation, bitcoin prices are showing signs of sharp decline from yesterday evening to now. After rising to $ 9000, the bitcoin price immediately dropped to $ 8,000 and is now adjusted at $ 8400. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall in the coming days and will not be able to rise and reach $ 10000 - $ 11000 as you expect.

Everyone can speculate but the thing that keeps me holding is the potential of technology. They could say it can go up or down but once people will open their minds and realize it's greater role and set aside their personal interest then we will see bitcoin going up more than $20k.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 08:41:57 PM
According to my observation, bitcoin prices are showing signs of sharp decline from yesterday evening to now. After rising to $ 9000, the bitcoin price immediately dropped to $ 8,000 and is now adjusted at $ 8400. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall in the coming days and will not be able to rise and reach $ 10000 - $ 11000 as you expect.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 10, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
Yes bitcoin  8300$+ now and this is the best time buy bitcoin.We donot know bitcoin next step but hope bitcoin will be hit march or april .So buy bitcoin until its price 10000$ and hold for 1 year than you will be get a good profit from bitcoin
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 07:09:37 AM
I have been reading so many topics about worrying that bitcoin price been decreasing. Which is obviously very normal in cryptocurrency world. Why not just grab the opportunity to buy more and hodl until the price pump again. From then huge profit is coming our way, right? No need to be worried guys. As we can see, price starting to pump again slowly.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 10, 2018, 06:57:33 AM
Surely when the price is too low now, we don't have much choice but holding , not selling to cut loss, i personally don't want to sell but keep buyiing with cheap price, the higher chance that i will have profit in the future when bitcoin is pumped up again. And further more, bitcoin is said to rise much higher than last year, so i will not hesitate to buy some bitcoin if i were you.
Activity: 574
February 10, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

yes you are right as long as the bitcoin price is still below $ 10k you should buy as much bitcoin as you can because the current bitcoin price will creep up towards the latest highest price target. do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 313
February 10, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

For sometime now the first 2 months of the year we normally experience this kind of situation we have now. But before the the end of the first quarter of the year we  will have a breather and the price will come alive. This is the time to hold and also the time to enter if you have the money.
I presume, you are a new investor of crypto coins and bitcoin is your first digital asset. Your trust amazed me. You will really have a lot of money one day if you are going to stay this way. This dip is not supposed to stay forever. Everything is temporary. Sooner or later, within this year, bitcoin is expected to touch 30k dollars and there will be a big pump once at least before we enter 2019. So just hold on like you are already.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 01:39:28 AM
Code:
[code]
[/code]
I do not know if it will continue to fall until the end of this month.
now the price has touched $ 7 I think this is the lowest price after he climbed almost 20k $. maybe the price can go down to 5k $, I think now is the right time to buy it dude Smiley
It will not fall anymore because prices are already heading up and sooner they will reach to the safe zone where everyone will be happy to make money and more of it there are still possibilities for everyone to buy so don’t get late and get your bitcoin as soon as possible and get ready for the profit and those who are saying it will not rise again are nonsense because bitcoin has done this many time in past and it is nature of bitcoin it falls and then rise back so no need to worry about it and count days to earn profit.

Bitcoin looks like it will try to break above the $10k resistance level. If it doesn't break with convincing volume or if it doesn't break at all, I would definitely sell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
I do not know if it will continue to fall until the end of this month.
now the price has touched $ 7 I think this is the lowest price after he climbed almost 20k $. maybe the price can go down to 5k $, I think now is the right time to buy it dude Smiley
It will not fall anymore because prices are already heading up and sooner they will reach to the safe zone where everyone will be happy to make money and more of it there are still possibilities for everyone to buy so don’t get late and get your bitcoin as soon as possible and get ready for the profit and those who are saying it will not rise again are nonsense because bitcoin has done this many time in past and it is nature of bitcoin it falls and then rise back so no need to worry about it and count days to earn profit.
Activity: 392
February 09, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
I believe that the price of Bitcoin will be able to surpass the $ 10,000 mark in the coming days. When the bad news passes and the good news about the bitcoin price will increase again, we can see that although the past 2 days bitcoin price has stopped and there are no signs of price increase until the present bitcoin price has started to rise further is now reaching $ 8400.
Activity: 294
February 09, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
We can see that due to the influence of a lot of bad news continuously has led to bitcoin prices continue to fall throughout the past days. Although bitocin prices have rebounded but the purchasing power is so weak that bitcoin prices can not rise sharply and are still constrained at the $ 8000 mark. Korean market is trying hard, and China is banning bitcoin ban, these are the difficulties and challenges that bitcoin and community have to overcome.
Activity: 238
February 09, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
Right now BTC trying to bounce and stabilize at around $8000.We must still be careful because if BTC broke $6000 support it may go to $5000 level.So this is the right time to hold bitcoin and get it up $10.000 again and again like before.Lets repeat the victory of BTC on up.
I believe the price of bitcoin will be less than $ 10,000 for a long time. We can see the price of bitcoin has gone up over the past 2 days and can not increase further, so that means that the bitcoin coming soon will drop sharply. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be adjusted to $ 5100 and then quickly increase again.
Activity: 456
February 09, 2018, 01:23:24 AM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin with the value of below $10,000 because of its continous drop off from $20,000 last year down to below $10,000 but today its value slowly rising up so before it goes high again buy now before its to late.
Activity: 123
bitcoin.org
February 09, 2018, 12:36:36 AM
best time to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 168
February 09, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
I believe the bitcoin will be worth $ 10,000 in a long time. We can see in the past two days bitcoin prices have begun to rise again when it reached $ 8700 but today bitcoin prices are leveling off at $ 8200 due to the current huge sales force that bitcoin not can continue to increase prices. If you are on a bitcoin at this point, then sell now with bitcoin prices continuing to fall.
I think the price of bitcoin will probably exceed $ 10000 this month, so we can see that the bitcoin is closing at $ 8000 but there is no sign that bitcoin will drop. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days and about $ 11000. So buy a lot of bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 121
February 09, 2018, 12:14:40 AM
I believe the bitcoin will be worth $ 10,000 in a long time. We can see in the past two days bitcoin prices have begun to rise again when it reached $ 8700 but today bitcoin prices are leveling off at $ 8200 due to the current huge sales force that bitcoin not can continue to increase prices. If you are on a bitcoin at this point, then sell now with bitcoin prices continuing to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: