Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000 - page 16. (Read 2748 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
I think $8000 is support level and then next a few day will consolidation and after that going to up trend. So its time to buy it and hold a few month because the price of Bitcoin still strong in fundamental so possible to going up in the long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
Perfect time to buy and hold cos it's definitely going to pump

Agreed with your point of view. Under 10k is a good entry point right now. I am contacting some trusted sellers in order to buy some.
Don’t waste any time. Bitcoins are cheaper right now and this cheapness may be disappear within a few days. Reason is bitcoins have been down so far due to the fact that after Christmas people sold their coins. This increased the number of bitcoins in the international market that ultimately low the demand ratio. Hence the price gets low. But now as the people are buying, a jump is coming.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
Yea, Bitcoin is going down from 10K$ from last some weeks due to some reasons but don't panic this is the great opportunity of doing trading.
So try to buy more and more and hold them for a right time. So you can make high profit in future.
I am also buying Bitcoin because the price at this time is very cheap and if the investment at this price, the opportunity to earn very high because in 2018 Bitcoin price can certainly reach $ 50,000 and will be stable in a long time . I am considering buying USDT to invest in Bitcoin at $ 7000 this year
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 04, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
Yea, Bitcoin is going down from 10K$ from last some weeks due to some reasons but don't panic this is the great opportunity of doing trading.
So try to buy more and more and hold them for a right time. So you can make high profit in future.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 04, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
Now that the bitcoin price is low, I'm still holding my bitcoin and not I'm not planning to seel it right now. I will wait for the price to go up again because I know for sure it will rise up sooner or later. And If I  will have extra money today I will buy some more bitcoin to increase my income.
Yeah, you'll be in real loss if try to sell it today. However, the price had fallen drastically within the span of few weeks but you have to wait for the right time to come. I believe the price will soon hike up and if you want to get access to some great amount of profit in future, hold it for now and if you have some extra funds start investing in it...
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
February 04, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
According to what I observed, as I believe last year that bitcoin price will go higher when in the end of January and First week of February but I am wrong. So I am thinking that it's hard to believe that bitcoin will touch around $30,000-$50,000. As I look at the price now it's now $8000 and it's been hurt to look at bitcoin at that price and ofcourse we don't know if it touch down over $5000, praying it's not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 09:36:20 AM
Price of the bitcoin as of now is $9000 and we don't know what possible price of the bitcoin again after few days.  But I hope the price will increase again in the next few days.  Better to buy bitcoin now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  To those people have bitcoin in their wallet better to hold your bitcoin and don't sell your bitcoin because you can get more profit once the bitcoin increase again.
Bitcoin prices have decreased since some time ago. Though a few months ago we had reached the level above 15,000USD, If calculated then this is a very high correction. But believe me prices will come back on a positive trend, we all currently use Bitcoin and we should not be affected by bad news. It can help Bitcoin to become stronger, but we also have to keep trying to convince the government that Bitcoin has many benefits if it can be put to good use.

The correction rate almost reached 60% but this was probably needed for the markets to take a deep breath. After the recent crysis, it will be easier for bitcoin to go up. We will see this on february.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 04, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
Price of the bitcoin as of now is $9000 and we don't know what possible price of the bitcoin again after few days.  But I hope the price will increase again in the next few days.  Better to buy bitcoin now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  To those people have bitcoin in their wallet better to hold your bitcoin and don't sell your bitcoin because you can get more profit once the bitcoin increase again.
Bitcoin prices have decreased since some time ago. Though a few months ago we had reached the level above 15,000USD, If calculated then this is a very high correction. But believe me prices will come back on a positive trend, we all currently use Bitcoin and we should not be affected by bad news. It can help Bitcoin to become stronger, but we also have to keep trying to convince the government that Bitcoin has many benefits if it can be put to good use.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 04, 2018, 09:27:38 AM
Don't loose hope just hold on to your bitcoin who knows tomorrow will be the day of bitcoin to shine again. Little by little it will bump again in its highest price. Positive mind positive effect in our life.
Being positive is what we need in each investment that we take in our life, bitcoin will have its own ups and down better to be well prepared in order not to  fall in any wrong decisions, just believe that even we see a lots of downfall bounce back will happen, like what you have said little by little and we will start seeing that the value will reach a new height again.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 04, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

Yeah its too low at the moment best time to buy and hold or buy and sell in a litlle pump sure profit if you can manage carefully while trading...me just keep holding my btc till pump again..

Guess I was wrong, maybe this crisis or bearish trend will remind for quite some time. It went above $9K and now back to $87xx. Nothing to do but keep on holding and see how it pans out.

Investors remains reluctant to partake with their cash. They may have opted to cash out and go to gold or stocks for now. Maybe when bitcoin starts to recover, I'm sure that they will have second look and probably go back to the market again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 04, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

Yeah its too low at the moment best time to buy and hold or buy and sell in a litlle pump sure profit if you can manage carefully while trading...me just keep holding my btc till pump again..
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
Don't loose hope just hold on to your bitcoin who knows tomorrow will be the day of bitcoin to shine again. Little by little it will bump again in its highest price. Positive mind positive effect in our life.
Activity: 37
February 04, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
We are almost bottom Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
February 04, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
This bitcoin dip is natural especially in yhus season of the year. Looking at the bright side,  it gives investors time to buy so as to expect higher return once bitcoin hit the moon.  So just stay calm and hold what's on your wallets.  It will be paid off with great reward.
Yes so we don't have to worry guys, just chill and focus on our job, there is nothing we can't do if we truly believe in bitcoin, but if not then it is up to us if we will still wait or we will just quit here. So, better choose rather than screaming always on why the price is currently down.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
This bitcoin dip is natural especially in yhus season of the year. Looking at the bright side,  it gives investors time to buy so as to expect higher return once bitcoin hit the moon.  So just stay calm and hold what's on your wallets.  It will be paid off with great reward.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 07:15:53 AM
There are so many times bitcoins crashes, It almost died 100 times or more but it keeps rising from the dump to the moon, just hold your coin and control your emotions. Bitcoin price is always falling after a huge pump and vice versa. So just HODL or buy many bitcoins as you can so you can earn a lot of profit if it comes back to the range of $10000 or higher.
Activity: 23
February 04, 2018, 07:03:38 AM
Today we will see another dip my guess is 7600
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
February 04, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
Now that the bitcoin price is low, I'm still holding my bitcoin and not I'm not planning to seel it right now. I will wait for the price to go up again because I know for sure it will rise up sooner or later. And If I  will have extra money today I will buy some more bitcoin to increase my income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
I was hoping it wouldn't go below 10.000$ but now it did.. IMO the 10.000$ was a barrier which is now broken, making it possible to drop to 5000 - 6000$. But hey, it can be an opportunity.
As can be seen in the two today bitcoin has risen from $ 7800 to $ 9300 at the present time, we can clearly see that on https://coinmarketcap.com/. But in this kissing day, according to my analysis, the rebound of bitcoin is experiencing tremendous resistance as bitcoin has stalled at 9300 and can not be overcome. According to my analysis, the market will be very volatile when Asian investors are looking to take profit for holidays. So bitcoin will continue to decrease over the next few days.
Pages:
Jump to: