Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000 - page 19. (Read 2748 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 02, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
I will just HODL. It is a bit unstable moment to buy more BTC because if something goes wrong once again it still may get even lower, now BTC is somewhere on the border. Most of this FUD was causet by the crash of Tether. Earlier at the point of 10k I've been expecting BTC to lose about 10% and  then start its recovery somewhere in march (the forecast is made based  on the last big dumps) so the general situation is still fitting my expectations.

I agree. This is the smartest move to do instead of selling it now due to fear of losing, and in return, actually lose a lot of money. Because for sure, many of the people who are holding bitcoin today bought it for either that value or maybe a little lower, thus, if you would sell it now, the profit margin would be too small, or worse, you would lose some of your capital because you would be selling it for a price lower than how much you bought it for. Also, I think that many people have expected this trend to happen because of how bitcoin surged a few months ago that was very uncanny. However, Bitcoin has the capacity to regain its value back, so just be patient and hold onto them Bitcoins.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 02, 2018, 05:48:15 AM
Well I just regret I haven´t wait one or two more weeks to buy  Undecided Shocked

We cannot control the market, and don't regret that you bought bitcoin a little bit higher because its actually a good decision. Don't just expect easy profit, on every market we need correction for us to make more money. Lets keep on learning and believe that bitcoin will lead us to brighter tomorrow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
February 02, 2018, 05:43:44 AM
I believe that this decrease is artificially done, negative news has already passed, but the situation continues to be aggravated, neither does anyone see positive, although it already exists. And the exchanges stopped the influx of new users, although there are a lot of applications.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
February 02, 2018, 05:39:11 AM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.

it's the best time to buy some bitcoin or altcoin, today bitcoin price are down to $8000, and i won't to miss this moment to buy them. hold them till next month and let's see what happen on the next month.  Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 04:10:15 AM
Well I just regret I haven´t wait one or two more weeks to buy  Undecided Shocked
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
If you brought btc when price is high, just hold for some times. don't panic and sell. if not, this is the time for buy some BTC, make to buy it batch wise.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 03:18:43 AM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).

It's the right time to buy lots of bitcoins and it also holds a long time to make you big.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 03:06:23 AM
Bitcoin has maintained down trend for more than a month and it has presently come down under 10k. I still believe, bitcoin has a very good prospect in future. It will rise again in a few weeks time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
February 02, 2018, 03:04:13 AM
I've been here from like 2014.

To me this is nothing but blatant market manipulation.

Most of you don't remember but the demand in India for Bitcoin was so high that exchanges had to pause trading because they were none for sale.

Now this "legal tender" fud they are throwing around is a big joke.
It's serious threat for those people who come to invest at the highest price around $15k to $19k , they are shocked especially a newcomer who didn't make a good plan enough. We might know that future price promising another ATH but of course it costs a lot of of time and you have to be patient otherwise things could went wrong and instead having some profit it provides you tons of problem.
Activity: 42
February 02, 2018, 02:57:06 AM
It might drop more from now. I see experts saying it will go to $7500, and then bounce back, but I think at this point it is to risky to trade.
If you have been holding Bitcoin so far, and believe in its long term success, I don't think it is a good idea to touch your coins right now.
Activity: 194
February 02, 2018, 02:56:59 AM
In a couple of days bitcoin came bellow $10,000 and someday ago bitcoin price is over $10,000 + because when people know s koria ban bitcoin but that was fake news s koria not ban bitcoin and in a some days later bitcoin price again grow, hope it will be reach $20,000 in this end of year that means end of 2018.
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
Bitcoin now has really drops below $10k so it is hard to sell because of losing profit. It is also hard to enter the market now because of this so much fluctuation that price will enter to fell down again. On this current situation it is good to wait for the bullish trend to have the next move.
I believe that in the near future bitcoin price will drop even more sharply to $ 7500. It is very clear that India has recently decided to ban all bitcoin-related activities in the country. This will cause the market to lose a large number of investors, causing the price of bitcoin greatly reduced. Currently bitcoin prices are $ 8500 and there is no sign of rebounding again.
Activity: 168
February 02, 2018, 02:46:02 AM
Perfect time to buy and hold cos it's definitely going to pump
I think that today is the perfect time to buy, with continuous news from the market, bitcoin and other coin prices are falling dramatically. Recently India has banned all bitcoin related activities in the country. That made the price bitcoin fall, as the price of a bitcoin only $ 8500 down 17% within 24 hours. This is the most appropriate time for us to watch and buy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 02, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
My take on the current situation is this that I am buying a few bitcoins at this price so as the average value of the bitcoins brought by me will come to a lower price and this would be a great deal to buy bitcoins in such a cheap price, as the price was once about $20k and now it is at $8k so I'll buy and hold my bitcoins for some time so as to gain handsome amount of money from this stock clearance sale 😝. And from my experience I am confident that this is the best course of action that anyone must take in case of a market crash.
Activity: 187
February 02, 2018, 01:42:45 AM
Will bitcoin down to 8000$? This is a question from many people, and i think this gonna happen since lots of people though bitcoin will not down to 10000$ and crypto current susprice them, bitcoin will be at 8000$ soon.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 02, 2018, 01:22:46 AM
The prics of the bitcoin as of now is 8,555 dollars from 10,000 yesterday to that price.  I hope the price will increase again so we can make more profit again in the future.  You can buy bitcoin and for sure your money will increase again because many people again will buy bitcoin. This is the right to buy bitcoin you can make more profit sure.  But it's your choice if you want to buy or you wait.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 02, 2018, 12:58:51 AM
I've been here from like 2014.

To me this is nothing but blatant market manipulation.

Most of you don't remember but the demand in India for Bitcoin was so high that exchanges had to pause trading because they were none for sale.

Now this "legal tender" fud they are throwing around is a big joke.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 12:57:37 AM
Perfect time to buy and hold cos it's definitely going to pump

Its good decision to buy now since the price is low and very low.
All price of altcoin now is red bath dont know why so deep like this but i have trust that bitcoin will recover
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 12:39:12 AM
It will bounce back after chinese holidays for sure.starting march you can see bitcoin skyrocket again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 02, 2018, 12:24:37 AM

Just calm down and take a rest. I already bought more altcoins during the correction in the mid january and take a rest for a while from market and continuing my campaign. There are many news about the governments from certain countries that banned bitcoin which affected it's price. I believe they are still not ready with the appearance of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies in their country as bitcoin was really hyped back in 2017. I believe they just want to regulate it instead of totally banned it.
Pages:
Jump to: