Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000 - page 22. (Read 2748 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 01, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
I take this situation calmly. I understand that the market is now on the correction. After correction, prices will start to rise. There is no constant price increase. And there is no constant drop in prices. The market is undulating.

Yes, we should all be calm right now. This is not the time to panic. We have been in much worse situations but still bitcoin rebounded. This is a test that we can hurdle if we would just hold and not be frustrated. Its really unfortunately that we have slide below $9K-$10K. But I wouldn't be worry because I will buy and accumulate more if it floor at $8K.

I'm just surprise how quickly it turns out. The only thing I heard is that Facebook news. But as I go around the forum, some FUD says that India has ban bitcoin but as far as I know, they are still have a neutral stance on crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 40
February 01, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.

If you have a bitcoin you can hold until the price up again and if you have a lot off money you can buy it now or waiting the price go down and buy more

You should get a grammy for best response of the season lol
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).

If you have a bitcoin you can hold until the price up again and if you have a lot off money you can buy it now or waiting the price go down and buy more
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
February 01, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
i believe bitcoin will keep dropping more in the next few days, there are many big whales agreed with the opinion that the price will be very much lower than now, so this is the time for us to buy bitcoin now, you don't have to wait until it gets too low, if you can buy bitcoin as low. as possible then the higher percentage you may have profit in the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 01, 2018, 12:49:26 PM
The markets are just constantly being bled dry daily and money is moving out of crypto and into fiat and other assets. Many of the big fish have already cashed out and big whales are manpulating the markets to crash and drive the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins down to low prices so they can become richer and richer and the holders who bought and selling at loss, become poorer and poorer. This is nothing new. I see Bitcoin crashing to 5-6k easily by the end of this month if not sooner at this rate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
I take this situation calmly. I understand that the market is now on the correction. After correction, prices will start to rise. There is no constant price increase. And there is no constant drop in prices. The market is undulating.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
This is a test..  testing $9000 support level https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd
hodl is virtue
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
February 01, 2018, 12:03:23 PM
Perfect time to buy and hold cos it's definitely going to pump

Agreed with your point of view. Under 10k is a good entry point right now. I am contacting some trusted sellers in order to buy some.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
February 01, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
Great time to buy more, you should HODL because this dip was to be expected AND IT IS BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS!!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 11:54:42 AM
I think that the support is being broken but it seems there is fight in there now as the price has just cross back over $10,000. It is always like this every beginning of the year.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
February 01, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

I think this kind of phenomena occurs yearly if you just try to compare the graphs from last year and the present. There are some good patterns and signals on when to buy and sell. I know pioneer traders don't do the panic selling in this kind of month for they knew already this pattern. Maybe in the next couple of months Bitcoin and cryptos will have a good rebound, just keep hoding.
I am not against historical chart comparisons but I don't think it will be reliable in the long terms as you will always have new events everyday which can change the outcome of the trade. With my own analysis I was wrong to say that it could go down to 7,000$-8,000$ as I forgot that we are biw at the 61 fib which is really a strong support, right now I am considering this as a buy zone which we can all take advantage of 9,150$ to 9,900$ is the current level where you can buy from. Also do not expect for a breakout soon as we will still re-test other levels.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
It is strange to me at the moment.

We have heard good news yesterday about south korea actially not banning crypto
but the markets have not really responded.

People are commenting that the start of the year has been in the past a down time,
so as many have said just buy and or hold.

I am staying positive, i believe from february on will see more investments into crypto.

Actually this thing make some worry a lot like many speculate that seeing the market red will be left in January but things turned the other way around and now bitcoin and other alts are still on the ground.

Like you I'm still optimistic with this and embracing all of these volatility.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
February 01, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

I think this kind of phenomena occurs yearly if you just try to compare the graphs from last year and the present. There are some good patterns and signals on when to buy and sell. I know pioneer traders don't do the panic selling in this kind of month for they knew already this pattern. Maybe in the next couple of months Bitcoin and cryptos will have a good rebound, just keep hoding.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 10:38:26 AM
I personally already afraid to go in to play this situation,  really scary, and I stopped doing day trading for a while. This stability is clear to HODL in the unknown time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

I can see from group, forum and member opinion say you should buy back, but I'm afraid this is not the right time. We should wait at least until March to see the real price action. My opinion is not the same with you all but I believe wait until march is better. For basic analyze, use long time period to see what I see ( 4h - day - week ). Thank you all.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 01, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
Yes Bitcoin price is dropping down slowly since few weeks, and it is now below $10k. But I am sure that it will increase again sooner or later, so we don't have to panic about this decreasing of the price, already it was going up and down since its creation almost, and it is still the first valuable crypto currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
February 01, 2018, 10:17:15 AM
Yeah I also saw it that bitcoin is going crack down right now. I didn't imagine this that it goes down so fast.

However for those who have stock right now. This time is the right time to invest bitcoin. To buy bitcoin right now will be double your profit someday if bitcoin dump up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
I have my doubts but taking myself a break from watching price for this moment seems working and I do feel it was a good strategy for me.. Literally needs time to breath and leave it to bitcoin to handle this kind of movements as it all passed by for it has been for so long.. Hold and wait for the whales to move in again as they just buying on dip from the panic crowds that panic selling at this low price..
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
It is strange to me at the moment.

We have heard good news yesterday about south korea actially not banning crypto
but the markets have not really responded.

People are commenting that the start of the year has been in the past a down time,
so as many have said just buy and or hold.

I am staying positive, i believe from february on will see more investments into crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
February 01, 2018, 09:26:38 AM
If you have a huge amount now in your portfolio much better to hold and have a patience to wait at the right time to have your profit.
Then if you are planning to invest, well, it is the right opportunity to invest more in bitcoin while the price was down and wait the moment that until it is bouncing back again. Just hold on and have faith on bitcoin.
Hopefully by next month bitcoin will recover again in the coinsmarketscap and of course together with our profit.
Pages:
Jump to: