Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000 - page 2. (Read 2748 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 11:02:41 PM
now it price is $3500 and i think it will down to $3000
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
Positive. Any cryptocurrency sooner or later loses its price, and then increases. This is a normal phenomenon, nothing stable in this life does not exist

I could be called normal if it lasted not long than 4-6 months. When the market is down for almost a year, the situation becomes worse and worse as people lose their belief in the crypto.
various factors were the cause of speculative movements about the price of bitcoin in 2018 and especially the most related to the attitude of the SEC, and hardfork from bch last month. The current price decline is still possible to rise, because only need to wait for momentum from speculators who are already very hot with unconvincing conditions, but they still have large capital for this momentum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 12, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
Positive. Any cryptocurrency sooner or later loses its price, and then increases. This is a normal phenomenon, nothing stable in this life does not exist

I could be called normal if it lasted not long than 4-6 months. When the market is down for almost a year, the situation becomes worse and worse as people lose their belief in the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
Bitcoin is now down more to $3360 and based on some technical analysis, it may go down further this remaining month of the year instead of a bullrun that's been predicted by many experts. Next year the situation might still be the same but there is a hope that this downtrend will be reverse by some positive developments coming in the second of next year.

I believe that 2019 will change everything. To our luck, Bitcoin will rise again and its price will reach 10 thousand or even more. I understand that the scenario can be different, but I stay an optimist.

We hope that by 2019 everything will be fine and passion in the cypto sphere will come back again. The current conditions put a lot of pressure on most crypto holders but hopefully it will be changed as soon as possible. I myself still believe that the cryptos will get its heyday again someday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 05:25:15 PM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
No! Bitcoin is now below 4000 usd. The market is experiencing red days and there is no room for the rally. We need to wait in a long term period so that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will recover. They said that 2019 is the estimated time of bull run and continue till 2022. However, many speculation says it could be a 3 to 5 years before btc gain its price back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 04:57:50 PM
Bitcoin is now down more to $3360 and based on some technical analysis, it may go down further this remaining month of the year instead of a bullrun that's been predicted by many experts. Next year the situation might still be the same but there is a hope that this downtrend will be reverse by some positive developments coming in the second of next year.

I believe that 2019 will change everything. To our luck, Bitcoin will rise again and its price will reach 10 thousand or even more. I understand that the scenario can be different, but I stay an optimist.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 03:51:46 AM
For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
I already have enough Bitcoin bought at a bit cheaper rate and I don’t think buying more would be a good idea, and by the way the price has been dropping since then without going up. ETF hasn’t been approved yet, might be approved in 2019, next year, so that might be the reason why the price has been dropping. Don’t know if there’s still hope the market will recover this year, maybe that would be next year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 10, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
BAKKT trading launched on january and etf approval on february maybe could be the trigger for this downside movement.this year reall feel hard for investor and holder since price down alot.
If these 2 will be both positive, we can witness a good run.
It's just a matter of time, for now, we should acknowledge this kind of situation and just don't go against it as you will only lose more money.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 08:15:36 AM
BAKKT trading launched on january and etf approval on february maybe could be the trigger for this downside movement.this year reall feel hard for investor and holder since price down alot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 06, 2018, 06:58:51 PM
Now price of the bitcoin is 3500 dollars and it ia not good to see again if we continue decreasing the value. Because from 20k dollars from this price right now. But I still believe and have hope that it will up again the value of bitcoin to that price again or more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 06, 2018, 06:08:04 PM
If only we knew that Bitcoin would drop to $ 3500 by the end of the year...Everyone believed in the growth and even the world experts predicted an increase of up to 50 000 dollars. What were they based on?
Activity: 29
November 20, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
Bitcoin is now down at 5500 dollars. This is not good in cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the foudation of all cryptocurrencies. If it will goes down, expect that other altcoins will follow it too. Look at Ethereum and EOS, they move down after bitcoin goes down today. Will it be move up on upcoming years?
This is no doubt a bad news and the drop makes things much chaotic for the users who are already suffering by the fall in the value of the coins. But no matter how low the values fall, one day they will rise high.
Activity: 30
November 17, 2018, 04:01:54 AM
You made a post when the price was around 10k-11k in February. and now bitcoin has dropped to below 7k. maybe you will suffer a loss if you bought last February, and will sell it now. maybe all you have to do is be patient to survive until the price recovers to above 10k. I myself am trying to be patient with the current situation and maybe not a few people are getting tired of seeing the current market conditions that are not recovering immediately.
am trying to be patient with the current situation too, but now very tired, just inverst with price 14k then now lost over 60%..
Market should be treated like any ordinary traditional business that when you do not have profit in January for example, you might have it in March. So one should not really drop out of the market if it is red and is hard to take profit out of in trading. Better invest rather wisely.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
November 17, 2018, 03:14:12 AM
bitcoin price actually unpredictable, we can't tell exactly what's going on next but we can predict.now price is around of 6400$-6500$.everyone hoping that price will up very soon,waiting.
Bitcoin is unpredictable, this must be digested at very root level. If you are interested to get into this world and deal with bitcoin. If you want to earn from bitcoin as part time or full time, do remember and make it firm in your mind that you can’t predict bitcoin. Neither any machine nor any tool so far has been developed that tells you the behavior of bitcoin in coming days.
That is, it, simply explained and discussed. When prices are down people start predicting and this can harm their results. So better to not to get into this world of guessing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
November 17, 2018, 01:23:04 AM
bitcoin is experiencing a downward trend, I suggest buying large amounts of bitcoin and holding it until it's really the highest bitcoin. so I think it's a good action rather than just seeing bitcoin without action.
A lot of people won’t know that this is another opportunity for them, rather they will continue to panic and miss yet another opportunity that has come their way. The only time they remember to invest is when they see that the price is increasing, they will start rushing in and by the time they get in, the price will drop and they will lose their money again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 08:09:56 AM
I think that you should not be upset because of the current situation in the market. I believe that this is just a correction and the price will still rise. The decline in prices is quite normal and there is nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 37
November 16, 2018, 04:08:10 AM
You made a post when the price was around 10k-11k in February. and now bitcoin has dropped to below 7k. maybe you will suffer a loss if you bought last February, and will sell it now. maybe all you have to do is be patient to survive until the price recovers to above 10k. I myself am trying to be patient with the current situation and maybe not a few people are getting tired of seeing the current market conditions that are not recovering immediately.
And don't forget there are lot of people who still waiting bitcoin price to rise more than $10k since they have bought it at current price or lower.
Yes it is below the given value but it will rise in future as well. The market revival often takes time and those who understand the business cycles are very informed about it that’s why they do not drop out of the market when it is red.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 16, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
I think you need to change the subject to "Bitcoin mow below 5500$" , 2018 was like a sad story for bitcoin , It has felt down without touching 21k again , I don't know if it even can touch 10k again!
I'm making myself ready for 4000$ bitcoin and suggest others to do the same!
It's anyone's assumptions and yes right now the value is below 6k$ so it's much sadder than how OP felt when bitcoin drops to 10k$, we needed to make some strategy if we are still willing to work inside this market, else, we can stay long and forget about your assets and move on to your ordinary life, for those who's willing to work even in this falling market very needs of longer patience and dedications to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: