Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 13. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 02, 2018, 12:39:12 AM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
I do not think it is time to buy Bitcoin. I think the market will go down again and the price of the altcoins will plummet. Bitcoin will be down $ 7k and that's a reasonable price for you to buy. Be patient and wait a bit more to achieve profit goals. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 12:27:22 AM
That is reasonable price, at the end of this month the BTC price will increase over $ 9000. That's a lot of anticipation, so I think that now is the right time for us to invest in BTC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 01, 2018, 11:29:51 PM
Yes it will bounceback trust bitcoin and wait for the bullish run because it will happen on last quarter of this year. Nobody will stop bitcoin towards success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
August 01, 2018, 09:13:11 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You can see that the bitcoin price is fluctuating continuously and is currently correcting at $ 7500, I think that the bitcoin price now will probably rebound to $ 7800 then fall back to $ 7200. So I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, wait for bitcoin to fall to $ 7200 to buy. Always follow discipline in dealing to minimize risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 01, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
just sold my bitcoin when it fall to 7.9k$ after hitting almost 8.5k$ and i keep monitoring to reenter below 7.5k$ but if i can able to buy some at that price probably eth is a good second option to buy now.
Activity: 311
August 01, 2018, 07:55:53 PM
Yes,  you can invest again, btc is getting low, invest for more and if it reach at $9,000-$10,000 you can sell it,  or if you wanted to gain a lot hodl it for a long period.
You can see that bitcoin is trading around the $ 7500 level but this is a very weak support so I believe the bitcoin price may continue to fall to $ 7000. I believe you should wait patiently for the bitcoin price in this area, divide your capital to invest because the market is constantly fluctuating and the bitcoin price will probably drop even more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
August 01, 2018, 07:53:05 PM
Yes,  you can invest again, btc is getting low, invest for more and if it reach at $9,000-$10,000 you can sell it,  or if you wanted to gain a lot hodl it for a long period.
Activity: 308
August 01, 2018, 07:04:11 PM
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and is adjusting at the $ 7500 level, according to my technical analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to continue. down to $ 7100 then rise again. So I believe that this time you should be patient waiting for bitcoin price to buy it.
August 01, 2018, 07:01:27 PM
Market fluctuations are hard to guess so I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past two days are dropping sharply and dragging down is followed by lower altcoin. So I think that at this point you should stay out of the market and wait for the bitcoin price to stabilize again to trade.
Activity: 372
August 01, 2018, 06:24:14 PM
Of course it always a good time to buy bitcoin so grab the opportunity when you see the price drop. I think it will not drop more so buy now even it's not too much drop.
August 01, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
WEll, If I were you, I would buy bitcoin at any cost. Why? because I am a holder. Holding bitcoin in a long-term can give us a great amount of money in the future. Therefore, I always spend half of my salary to buy bitcoin Wink. Bitcoin is one of the best places for investment. It always brings profit to the people if they are patient enough
I believe that at this point you should not invest in bitcoin but wait patiently, you can see that the market is constantly adjusting and difficult, the bitcoin price is adjusting at the $ 7500 level and according to the analysis My bitcoin price may drop to $ 7100 and then recover again. So, at this moment, I believe you should wait for the bitcoin price to buy.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
WEll, If I were you, I would buy bitcoin at any cost. Why? because I am a holder. Holding bitcoin in a long-term can give us a great amount of money in the future. Therefore, I always spend half of my salary to buy bitcoin Wink. Bitcoin is one of the best places for investment. It always brings profit to the people if they are patient enough
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
August 01, 2018, 04:00:44 PM
Well this time it's good time to buy bitcoin now the price is $7,500 just do short trade only, once bitcoin increase $8,000+ then you sell bitcoin, at least you earn a profit.

That's been the strategy of most experience traders specially when we entered the bear season. However, I'm not well adept with this method so I will try to stay away but just buy bitcoin when it dip and get myself to accumulate more and HODL on it and wait for the perfect time to sell. Might take a year though because I personally doesn't think that we can recover and even reaches all-time-high this year. But yes, its still a good buying point if bitcoin remains below $8K for the next few days.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:38:30 PM
time to buy some alts Grin Something crazy happening right now, lot's of funds invest in some shitcoins, how to interpret this Huh About ICO, will you invest this summer? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain, what's your thoughts on it? Cheers Wink
Activity: 57
August 01, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
Just bought some more FLASH. A year from now my Kids will thank me!!
Activity: 117
August 01, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
Yeah I believe this will drop for a while to range around 7000$ and go for a small bull run for around 9K-10K and then it will again revert back to bottom as hell this time  Sad Now the downtrend is pretty sure because bitcoin market dominance is unusually high which is almost 49%
So we can expect a small dip where alts will run for while
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
If today's bitcoin is worth less than 8000 dollars I will buy them for trading, you can choose different types of coin to trade but I prefer to invest in bitcoin because I have been successful in bitcoin trading.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 01, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
Bitcoin prices have not been stable and movement is so thin that people are confused what to do, for fear there is regret when the price goes up and then down again.
and the $ 8,000 price for the current situation is still in high prices and the market is moving a bit, but it depends on your ability and if you can and have enough capital is not a problem and rest assured that bitcoin will rise again and move fast in the next few days.
Activity: 512
August 01, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
I think that bearish market will end soon and in 4 Q there will be bullish market again. (average bear market for BTC
lasts 128 days and we are far beyond it). That being said buying BTC around $7.5k should be a good entry point  for investing in Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 865
Merit: 32
August 01, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
In Warren Buffett we trust: "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful"
Pages:
Jump to: