Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 15. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You can see that after several days of continuous rally, bitcoin is now back to its bearish trend, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing. And then it's altcoin. Bitcoin prices are at $ 7700 now and I believe you can buy bitcoin at this time and wait for the next move.
Activity: 294
Recently, bitcoin below 8000 $ and I reckon that this is the best time to buy bitcoins as it is still low now and this is the right time to take position and invest for the long term and hold the coins
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are beginning to return to their bear market after several consecutive rising days and also that the $ 7700 mark and the support threshold are very Therefore, bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply at any time.

If you want to buy bitcoin at this time then divide the capital to buy when prices continue to fall.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Who sells - that doesn't have enough patience) now it is necessary to expose just correctly and competently "stop". It is very important in the market. My opinion - to 3000 us not to see a minimum till August 12) on August 10 - a reference point, I think, you know why, and further - it is necessary to look anew.
Merit: 0
Recently, bitcoin below 8000 $ and I reckon that this is the best time to buy bitcoins as it is still low now and this is the right time to take position and invest for the long term and hold the coins
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
I am sure you bought some BTC when the price was around 5.8K - Just let me know you got this chance or not
Activity: 57
Just joined the community and I am happy to see the warm faces and the helpful staff. Really motivates me to buy more. Maybe if price dips a bit
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You should not buy bitcoin now. I assume that in a short traverse, bitcoin will go down earnestly and the market will be red as time goes on. Since this is the cycle of the market, the people who buy right presently will be gotten by whales and I don't encourage you to contribute now. you should delay
Activity: 218
Now the price of BTC is over $ 8000, this price as I think we can still buy, but quite risky for us, because it is not sure that the market will increase sharply in the future. that is my own thinking
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You ought not purchase bitcoin now. I figure that in a brief span, bitcoin will go down emphatically and the market will be red over the long haul. Since this is the cycle of the market, the individuals who purchase right now will be caught by whales and I don't urge you to contribute now. it would be ideal if you pause.
Activity: 280
It is time to buy everything when you see a low swing, it is time to sell everything when you see a high swing. It is my strategy and so far I'm keeping it successfully. Sometimes I lose, but it is completely normal for the trader.
I still believe BTC will go down to 5k7 before can get up to 10k or more, this is hard time for trading and BTc. I still wait until BTC price 5k7 and will invest at this time  Cheesy
Activity: 588

If you really  believed In bitcoin Investment anytime you can buy bitcoin atleast Its below $6000 and hold It for a long-term because  we all wanted what's the capability of Its raise Its value. All we have to do Is just being patience and has a strong emotion.
now it hard to reach below $6000 again.after much investor and speculator optimistic about bitcoin price at end of year, they accumulate their stock while its below $6k.and now its stable on around $8k
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

If you really  believed In bitcoin Investment anytime you can buy bitcoin atleast Its below $6000 and hold It for a long-term because  we all wanted what's the capability of Its raise Its value. All we have to do Is just being patience and has a strong emotion.
Activity: 121
I think that this time buying bitcoin is a bit risky, you can see that the bitcoin price after rising and touching the $ 8500 level, the current time is adjusted to the $ 8100 level. Bitcoins are creating a resistance at $ 8500, so if you buy bitcoins at this point in time, the risk will be very high if the price of the bitcoin in the day can not pass this milestone.
Activity: 92
It's hard to say that you should buy bitcoin at this time, even though the bitcoin price has rebounded and kept above $ 8000 but I do not think the next time it can increase immediately. At present altcoin prices are very low
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
now is a good time buy btc i think,btc is come to bull run i think next month passed the 10k
Activity: 233
It is hard to predict how much Bitcoin will increase by the end of this year, if anyone is holding a little Bitcoin now, they will definitely a smart and intelligent person. So we should take opportunity to invest in Bitcoin today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
You can see that the price of bitcoin at present has surpassed $ 8000 and is now correcting at $ 8100, I believe that at this point you can continue to buy bitcoin, the market is recovering very strongly. Over the past few days, bitcoin prices are showing signs of uptrend in the short term. So you can rest assured when buying bitcoin at this time.
Dont rush to buy bitcoin because it will decrease to 8k$ few more time before it can continue it uptrend.
Activity: 57
I think now is a great time. Its in accumulating and maniuplation phase by the institutional investors.. You can tell by all the "bad news" of the ETF being rejected.. Anyone who says btc is going to 5k or 3k is being greedy.. they said the same thing at 6K
Activity: 420
You should not buy bitcoin now. I guess that in a short time, bitcoin will go down very strongly and the market will be red in the long run. Because this is the cycle of the market, those who buy at this time will be trapped by whales and I do not encourage you to invest now. please wait.
Pages:
Jump to: