Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 16. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

Bitcoin prices rebounded to nearly 8500$ last week. I see this is a good signal that the market is gradually recovering. If you intend to invest, this seems to be a good time to buy, choose the days the market goes down. I believe that Bitcoin will recover at the end of the year and be much higher than current prices. My strategy is to buy and hold bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
In my opinion is better to wait news of Bitcoin ETF in september, if this ETF approved by SEC and then you can buy more, but if rejected the price if BTC can be down and you have to wait to get lower price. For long duration BTC has more potential to going up.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
it is true that bitcoin prices are currently down again, and this is a great time to make a purchase and I will start to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
I think you should not continue to buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and are adjusting at $ 8100 after touching $ 8400. So I think that at this time the risky bitcoin buy will be very high, you will be able to very heavy losses and huge losses if the bitcoin price dropped sharply and broke the resistance 8000 $.
Activity: 686

If you have the money why not , no one could predict that price of btc so we cant say when the right time to buy and SELL, we can't tell or know when the next all time high so we could drop our bag and buy low. Just set some goal then your good.
Activity: 392

I believe that btc will rise again and much higher than $8,000. If you can hold it for long and you habe an extra money,  you can invest anytime and wait until it rise.  If you can wait and afford to hold,  its up to you if you really wanted to invest or not.
I think that at the moment if you buy bitcoin is very dangerous, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering very strong but can decrease at any time The market is still bearish in the long run. According to my analysis $ 8800 landmark is a huge resistance you need to be very careful.
Activity: 202
You can see that the price of bitcoin at present has surpassed $ 8000 and is now correcting at $ 8100, I believe that at this point you can continue to buy bitcoin, the market is recovering very strongly. Over the past few days, bitcoin prices are showing signs of uptrend in the short term. So you can rest assured when buying bitcoin at this time.
I think if you want to buy bitcoin at this time you have to be very careful and have a specific trading plan, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, although bitcoin prices are ongoing but in long term, bitcoin prices are still bearish. Therefore, if you buy bitcoin at this time you must always follow to avoid the risk of bitcoin prices continue to decrease.
You can see that the price of bitcoin at present has surpassed $ 8000 and is now correcting at $ 8100, I believe that at this point you can continue to buy bitcoin, the market is recovering very strongly. Over the past few days, bitcoin prices are showing signs of uptrend in the short term. So you can rest assured when buying bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 476
What determine whether good or bad time to buy bitcoin is the availability of money. If you have money that you can afford to lose then any time and any price is good to invest in bitcoin. The only virtue you need will be patience for the price to be in profit before you sell off.
Activity: 425
As of now, bitcoin has a value of $7900. But, just last week its value is over $8,000. Bitcoin is contantly increasing with few decrease. But it is getting bigger.

Thus, you can start buying bitcoins now because we are expecting the value to increase coming this Dexember.
Activity: 308

Yes exact, as the market prices are dropping down then it means you can earn more profit if you are going to invest a huge amount since volatility is the reason why every traders in the market is getting rich.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
You can see that bitcoin is currently at $ 6700 and I believe the possible bitcoin rebound will likely recover to $ 7200. So I think you can buy Bitcoin at this time so you can trade in short term. The market is fluctuating constantly so be careful in every deal and always have specific plans to minimize the risk.

Why would you trade short term with BTC when the expected price by the end of the year is at least 10k. Buy as much s you can and wait for 6months.
I like this, yeah, the Bitcoin price can recover to its old high price. $10,000 is nothing for the Bitcoin price in the future. My target for Bitcoin is still higher than this target so much. Just waiting to see the Bitcoin ETF funds get accepted from the government and enjoy the feeling go moon of Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Buy now as much as possible for you to get in on the train of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin might go up after the ETF acceptance. Look at the gold's growth, I think that gold is something to look upon to. And bitcoin is the next gold, no, it is the next thing to the gold that will make legacy. SO BUY NOW.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin has a pretty long time off. This is a good time to keep Bitcoin, and invest more in heavily discounted Altcoin. I am very confident in Bitcoin, and surely this slowdown will not be long with so many changes.
Activity: 435
You can buy Bitcoin below 8 K or you can wait to fall under 6 K. It is your choice. You can be a daily trader so you buy it today at 7 000 and then in the night or tomorrow sell it when it is over 8 K. You can in that way earn more money if you want to deal with smaller amounts. But if you have 5 and more Bitcoins you just hodl a little bit more, and then you will see 20 K and much more Smiley
It took a long time for us to see the $ 20,000 price . I think this market is currently very chaotic because only Bitcoin is volatile and most of the capital is heavily concentrated on Bitcoin. If you choose to invest, I will choose altcoin to invest at this time because the altcoin price has dropped sharply in the past few weeks and can not recover well, this may be a great opportunity because I have strong belief in altcoin in the moment
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
You can buy Bitcoin below 8 K or you can wait to fall under 6 K. It is your choice. You can be a daily trader so you buy it today at 7 000 and then in the night or tomorrow sell it when it is over 8 K. You can in that way earn more money if you want to deal with smaller amounts. But if you have 5 and more Bitcoins you just hodl a little bit more, and then you will see 20 K and much more Smiley
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I believe that I saw this thread last month, I guess. I think this is the time where all people prediction became wrong, it's really hard to predict bitcoin that time because it's volatile. Right now, bitcoin has reached $8,000 again, I think that we should buy and help bitcoin to retain its old price again.
Activity: 336
As time has shown - that moment was far from the best for the purchase) In fact, we are now in the stage of the market fall, do not pay attention to short-term corrections, if you are not a trader, because we apparently still have to wait until that moment , as the market enters the stage of growth

If the guy wants to start his business and deal with the cryptocurrency, it is still not too late to do it. yes, the market is going to rise, and therefore there is a sense to start buying the coins you want.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
This is a good time to buy bitcoin. It is currently priced at $ 6600. It will definitely increase to $ 7000 to $ 8000 in August. If you do not buy you will lose this precious opportunity.
Don’t just worry. Right now as bitcoin isn’t that much higher in price but soon, probably the end of this year, we all would be seeing a tremendous form of jump from nothing to big thing from bitcoin. Don’t lose your heart while bitcoin is at low price rather to make yourself up for more buying. This would help you to make good earning else you are just prone to damage.
Pages:
Jump to: