Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 39. (Read 6304 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 11:57:53 AM
Bitcoin.

Be greedy: buy both.

But lets assume if someone wants to invest in the long run, he can keep a regular check on the price only one time investment then what will you suggest Bitcoin or Altcoin ? I think Bitcoin should be the prior choice because of its remarkable performance over the years one can have more surety with Bitcoin than any other coin. Some of the altcoin may have bright future but there future is not clear also not sure that it will be as popular as Bitcoin, then why to take risk; simply invest in Bitcoin and wait for the jackpot.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
December 04, 2017, 11:41:32 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Well, bitcoin still have a greater future ahead and as such it is worth once investment into it even at its current market value, but investing in altcoin like ethereum is not a bad idea because as I always advise people that there is need for diversification in any investment decision one take.
Activity: 260
snack of all trades
December 04, 2017, 11:22:42 AM
I think it depends on your favorite. But I think the Bitcoin price is really too high now for invidual investors. If you dont have big money, let invest in altcoins
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 11:20:49 AM
As I told earlier, it's better late than never. Investment in bitcoin is always profitable, whether it's price is high or low(low is better though). It can give you a 3X-5X return in 6months or less. But if you want to play rough, make a portfolio with a 60-40 ratio(60%Bitcoin-40%Altcoins).

Got 2X return in this portfolio within 3 weeks.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 11:10:48 AM
I used to mine almost all new GPU altcoins in 2014. Most of them were clones withe the only purpose to be mineable by GPU. They all are dead now, with the exception of litecoin. So I would invest in either bitcoin, or some altcoin that is innovative.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
December 04, 2017, 10:57:59 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I will not doubt on investing to bitcoin at these moments. Price is high but it will be higher as the years goes by. I'd prefer to stick with bitcoin for most of my funds and will still have some altcoins on held for day trading and holding too. There's no sense of choosing bitcoin only or altcoin only, we are in the times of cryptocurrencies and it will be the best pick to have many of them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 10:51:48 AM
If you invest, then I personally choose bitcoin. I bought it, put it, I forgot it for a year and then I was pleasantly surprised at the increased capital. If you trade within a day, then the altcoyins will do better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 04, 2017, 10:42:05 AM
I love bitcoins, first and foremost bitcoins are now globally recognized and i do believed in investing it, since i personally witnessed how it grows up going back to previous years, started from humble beginnings and soaring up like a rocket in the present:)
I also love bitcoin but in terms of trading, I choose both of this. Since bitcoin and altcoins are crypto currency I know that all of them are have own usable to become successful. However obviously that bit are the most influential coin in trading industry, but I also trust altcoins.

I know that when bitcoin retired as the top crypto in digital currency society, there's an alternative coins who replaced it and it is part of altcoins for now. Maybe ethereum or any other alternative coins who have high influence to the market of crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
I love bitcoins, first and foremost bitcoins are now globally recognized and i do believed in investing it, since i personally witnessed how it grows up going back to previous years, started from humble beginnings and soaring up like a rocket in the present:)
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
December 04, 2017, 10:02:59 AM
No doubt the price is high but I would still like to invest in Bitcoin rather than altcoin. Bitcoin current price is near about 11000$ which is far more than the price of any other altcoin. Talking about ETH , 1 ETH = 464.70$ which is not even near to the price of Bitcoin .No doubt a growth is seen in the price of ETH but growth of Bitcoin is unmatchable. Investing in Bitcoin will always  provide me with more profits than investing in any altcoin. So Bitcoin will always be my first preference.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:55:42 AM
It's still not too late to invest in BTC, investing in altcoin is the right choice, but if you buy bitcoin now, you may be surprised for a few more months, as bitcoin values will go up
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 09:53:34 AM
Bitcoin.

Be greedy: buy both.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2017, 09:34:55 AM
Bitcoin + Litecoin.

If you analyze prices you can see LTC price increases a lot too as BTC increases its price. It's a good option of stable AltCoin investment. Some days ago LTC was pricing $80, then now it's $96 (but days ago it was pricing more than $100). Holding many LTCs you can have a high profit, but it's always better to keep most funds in BTC anyway, "Alt"Coin is an "alternative" investment.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2017, 09:32:48 AM
no one knows whether altcoin can also follow the rise of bitcoin. Clearly the current altcoin also has the same pump with bitcoin. for me if to invest I have not dared to do it. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin like eth is very high, and I do not want to risk it.
Activity: 250
December 04, 2017, 09:31:48 AM
Both.
I have both of them.

I want to be rich from both coin.
Simple reason Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 09:26:49 AM
Bitcoin has been a great investment for this year so far, but so have many other cryptocurrencies. In fact I believe that some of them have done even better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 340
NEM <3
December 04, 2017, 09:18:28 AM
I think that the opportunity to become a millionaire in Bitcoin if you start right now is quite low. The price simply is to high! On the other hand, it seems to be possible with altcoins. thats what i hope to accomplish with DeepOnion  Grin
Activity: 448
December 04, 2017, 09:08:33 AM
At this time bitcoin price is very Expensive.So Not everyone can buy Bitcoin.I think right now buy litecoin or ETH.Because They are still caught in the eye.Maybe new year this altcoin is booming.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 08:55:56 AM
if you are looking to invest the best advice is to do so in altcoin like ETH Monero Doge and so on because they are still in the hundred mark. Going for Bitcoin means you need a lot of cash plus the high risk, you can lose like 500bucks in a blow but with altcoins even if you lose is just minimal like 40bucks  and who know you can gain in some altcoin and lose in the other, thereby crossing the other one
Don’t invest into the altcoin the rise in price of altcoin is temporary and there is nothing that will be in future for the altcoin investors some are following the trend of start investors who are investing to gain profit here and invest again into the bitcoin so wasting money on altcoin directly go for bitcoin that is way better than these new coins as well so choice is all yours to lose your money or multiply it to get huge profit.
Activity: 334
December 04, 2017, 08:15:00 AM
At present there are some altcoins which have potential to grow in future like ETH,Waves and investing in them at lower price will give you profits if you hold for a longer period but bitcoin remains king at throne in crypto market which cannot be overtaken after market analysis. If you had invested on btc in starting of 2k17 then until now you have earned almost 300-400% profit so you are wise enough to make comparison between both and choice lies with you.

Bitcoin is a digital currency and altcoin is a alternative coin of bitcoin and it's like a ETH and litecoin ,if u want to long time invest and suggest to choose bitcoin because the price always increased all the time but you if you choose altcoin and it may risky
Market of altcoin is not in well situation now and people are not trusting any other coin, bitcoin is everyone’s preference and bitcoin deserve this and those who are relying on the alts they will end up by investing into bitcoin soon and many of them are aiming to achieve some of profit from the alts and then integrating that profit and investing that into the bitcoin so that they can really change their lives in desired way.
Pages:
Jump to: