Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 40. (Read 6304 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
December 04, 2017, 07:49:26 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
It's always better to stick with bitcoins because it has almost negligible chance of crashing.Why do you think that bitcoins price is too high??. The value of bitcoin is never expensive as it's only going to get more expensive in the near future.You can blindly trust on bitcoins as it will only fetch you profit.
All the best.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 04, 2017, 07:34:25 AM
One thing you should know first is that never think of any price of bitcoin or any other altcoin as too high. There is too much room for it to keep increasing even the more, so any amount you purchase now is good enough to get you started since you are keeping for the long run and stop looking at the quantity but the quality. That being said, ETH and LTC are very good options and you can invest in them but you have to understand as well that Bitcoin is like a driving force for other Altcoins and in a short while Bitcoin has consistently increased in value. In my opinion, just diversify, but concentrate more on Bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 04, 2017, 02:42:29 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
talking about this moment?I'll go for Ethereum now means altcoins,the slow
moving towards high value for ethereum is just a meter away,and i know forst thing
of 2018 ethereums pump will happen.so instead of bitcoin lets go for alts.to make
good earning
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 02:13:19 AM
You could think like this , Bitcoin is the safest way to earn profit but the profit is low, Altcoins are the most profit way to earn money but it's very risky.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
December 04, 2017, 02:11:42 AM
both bticoin and altcoins are good investment, everytime that bitcoin pumps altcoins does it too and the same with dumping. You do not have to worry, just investment in top 50 cryptos listed in coinmarket
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 02:06:55 AM
This will be not should say that altcoin investment is awful. Each investors necessities will assess their danger vs. Reward proportion Furthermore choose if that’s a great fit for their objectives. What will be reasonable may be that altcoins is not incredible against Bitcoin. It’s time permits for a altcoin to assume control Bitcoin, However it might need to indicate far more (present, not future) utility main and have the capacity with develop itself with make focused with Bitcoin’s system in front of the Bitcoin community , altcoin need an opportunity on include the same characteristic.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2017, 02:02:42 AM
I'm learning about altcoins right now, but none of them seems as secure and profitable as bitcoin is.
For me altcoin and bitcoin is both good to invest for, but if i only need to choose one between this two, i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the best among the rest, and the bitcoin price is totally increasing very well, and as of now the price of bitcoin is $11412, so i am going to bitcoin, because the future of bitcoin is very bright unlike altcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
December 04, 2017, 01:33:02 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin, together.
Activity: 1302
December 03, 2017, 11:52:26 PM
Bitcoin and altcoin, both two ✌ is favourite for me. But Bitcoin is simply better than altcoin for me. We directly get Bitcoin without any exchange but altcoin is exchangeable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 03, 2017, 08:10:42 PM
I think its better to invest in a successful coin. There is so many altcoins appearing now. But many of them are failures because lack of proves of project they can't have investors. Maybe its not too late to invest in bitcoin, the price still rising up.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 03, 2017, 07:25:44 PM
The market cap of bitcoin is huge and it will keep on increasing with an passage of time so most of my funds will go in bitcoins as it will definitely give me best profits in future and will keep a watch on good altcoins that has potential to rise very high in future so will diversify some money in it as its always better to invest at different places instead of depending on single one.
Well its market cap is likely to be unstoppable and this makes everyone to keep on investing in bitcoin. Whales, small traders, middle class, big businesses and tycoons are start to make their start ups that will adopt bitcoin, so we are at hand of seeing cashless society so prepare for the best and make yourself welcomed. Altcoin is a good place to invest too but there are too many of them, I have few altcoins on hold and for day trading too. There's no problem if you'll do at the same time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2017, 06:40:35 PM
I think it would be better to buy bitcoin without investing in Altcoins.See the price of Bitcoin a few days ago.Bitcoin prices may increase. The price of the altcoins is decreasing day by day.

True, bitcoin now is very great and altcoin is very disappointed. Bitcoin price from when it started it is very low and now days or month it is easily have a huge volume and a high price. And compare to altcoin like eth that the price is high and now it down. If we choose between the two we need to pick the coins that we make sure of profit and it is bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 03, 2017, 06:03:29 PM
For now a lot of people think that Bitcoin is too old and it has a lot of problems like the time to finish a transaction is too long, it's not totally secure cause Bitcoin user still can be founded out....and people said that it's time for altcoin like ETH or LTC, XMR,..I also it's true cause you can see ETH price has increased more than 4000% from the early of this year, beside the time you will have to spend to finish a ETH transaction is much faster than Bitcoin transaction so I think for me I'll choose Altcoin.
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
December 03, 2017, 05:11:43 PM
The market cap of bitcoin is huge and it will keep on increasing with an passage of time so most of my funds will go in bitcoins as it will definitely give me best profits in future and will keep a watch on good altcoins that has potential to rise very high in future so will diversify some money in it as its always better to invest at different places instead of depending on single one.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 04:51:34 PM
I think it would be better to buy bitcoin without investing in Altcoins.See the price of Bitcoin a few days ago.Bitcoin prices may increase. The price of the altcoins is decreasing day by day.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 03, 2017, 01:31:29 PM
many think that currently the price of bitcoin is already too high. but I think it's still time to invest the funds in bitcoin because the mined bitcoin volume is getting thinner this will cause a high price ,, and do not ever hesitate to invest in bitcoin ,, because bitcoin will never fall
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 03, 2017, 11:39:53 AM
Since Blockchain based currencies are getting momentum leading with the super growth in Bitcoin, I wouldn't ignore the role of alt-coins in the long run because almost every alt-coin serves a different solution in the multiple sectors. I would invest some part of my portfolio in promising alt-coins having better concepts and growth potential so I would advise the same, do not ignore anything irrespective of the current price or growth so far because we are still in the development phase.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
December 03, 2017, 11:36:22 AM
I will choose bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really great market where its price is keep on rising and it is not unstoppable and even there are altcoins that are great as an investment, they can't do anything because the bitcoin is still the king and everybody needs to follow bitcoin so there is no chance for altcoin to win this kind of game.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 03, 2017, 11:15:19 AM
Invest  50% in bitcoin and 50% in any altcoins. Though we have price fluctuation, a healthy grow stand still for bitcoin. Coinmarketcap.com confirms that so many altcoins have good growth. Neo, Litecoin,  Bitcoincash, Bitcoincnn, Monero  and etc. Both will certainly earn you a good return. All the best.
For me, it is really a difficult job tie manage more than one coin and that too at the very same time. If you will invest in multiple coins, then you really need to do lot of extra work. You also need to study the market behavior of both the coins. In my opinion, it is better to invest in bitcoin if you are planning for longer term. On the other hand, if you are interested in trading, then altcoin is better choice.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
December 03, 2017, 11:07:44 AM
Well if you are willing to take the risk you can invest in altcoin since the price of altcoin is not as high like bitcoin but it is more risky to invest in altcoin than in bitcoin. You better choose the best altcoin for you to earn profit.
Pages:
Jump to: